• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

=Schlyder=

LOL because jerry Brown is a fucking progressive puppet. He helps the crooks get rich.

JesusJuice

So that's how we're just going to end the show tonight?

Quote from: norland2424 on August 25, 2016, 03:02:14 AM
pay your damn debts you deadbeats
I thought that commercial was directed at Hoagy when it came on.  ;D

norland2424

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on August 25, 2016, 03:10:18 AM
I thought that commercial was directed at Hoagy when it came on.  ;D

its that music at the end that kills me, his first  commercial hes talking about dead coal miners while playing that cheesy music

Quote from: norland2424 on August 25, 2016, 03:11:32 AM
its that music at the end that kills me, his first  commercial hes talking about dead coal miners while playing that cheesy music
Ugh.

I'm listening to a local station right now, they're playing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnfryoGog0A

It's been awhile since I've heard any Quarterflash.

TigerLily

Quote from: norland2424 on August 25, 2016, 02:53:26 AM
so that means robin wears a strap on and calls herself putin?

Best line of the night. Second best was the pyramid one. norland wins

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on August 25, 2016, 02:53:26 AM
so that means robin wears a strap on and calls herself putin?

pretty sure the first part of that question was already established...i am betting the name changes weekly if not nightly

ShayP

So, a retired Paramedic will let us all know....nevermind....just read it for yourselves.  ::)

Thurs/Fri 8/26/16 â€" Anthony Patch â€" CERN, The Mandela Effect, And Creating Realities

Anthony Patch is a retired Paramedic, working in Oakland, CA for 27 years in the private sector emergency services. For over 25 years, he has been researching in the fields of physics, cosmology, biology, computer science and theology. Anthony is best known for his extensive, leading-edge and revelatory research focused upon the work being done in Geneva Switzerland with the Large Hadron Collider, part of the CERN organization.  Specifically, as these experiments, and science itself, relate to Bible prophecy.

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2016, 12:56:25 PM
So, a retired Paramedic will let us all know....nevermind....just read it for yourselves.  ::)

Thurs/Fri 8/26/16 â€" Anthony Patch â€" CERN, The Mandela Effect, And Creating Realities

Anthony Patch is a retired Paramedic, working in Oakland, CA for 27 years in the private sector emergency services. For over 25 years, he has been researching in the fields of physics, cosmology, biology, computer science and theology. Anthony is best known for his extensive, leading-edge and revelatory research focused upon the work being done in Geneva Switzerland with the Large Hadron Collider, part of the CERN organization.  Specifically, as these experiments, and science itself, relate to Bible prophecy.

I always wonder what type of "research" these kooks actually do. Especially since most of this shit is pretty easy to debunk if one actually cares to do so and has a clue about the subject.

PaulAtreides

Did Hoagy say why there was a replay the other night?  What was acting up?  His anal warts or his Radio Shack audio equipment?

ShayP

Quote from: PaulAtreides on August 25, 2016, 01:13:17 PM
Did Hoagy say why there was a replay the other night?  What was acting up?  His anal warts or his Radio Shack audio equipment?

It's always one of two things.  Laziness or USB ports.

ShayP

Quote from: Empress on August 25, 2016, 12:59:26 PM
I always wonder what type of "research" these kooks actually do. Especially since most of this shit is pretty easy to debunk if one actually cares to do so and has a clue about the subject.

Well, I pulled this from the guest's website.  Maybe more credible now?  No?

A Christian witness for Jesus Christ Our Savior since the age of 16 (now 62). 

Anthony attended U.C. Berkeley on a full scholarship in swimming, having attained Olympic Class performances.  Following college, he joined the U.S. Army, serving in Germany as a Military Policeman within the nuclear surety sector as a Accident Investigator, and Field Medic.

http://www.anthonypatch.com/about-anthony.html

There are also a few more "research" topics Hoagie didn't pull from his bio.  Meteorology for one.   

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2016, 04:12:11 PM
It's always one of two things.  Laziness or USP ports.

Or his drug binges , seriously it's funny to hear his random drug stories

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on August 25, 2016, 04:22:15 PM

LOL! Forgot about those.

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2016, 04:25:02 PM
LOL! Forgot about those.

Haha hes claimed a few times that he has shared a joint with carl Sagan lol

Makes you wonder if he did drugs while he was in prison

akwilly

ya he must have been really wasted that time he drove his Harley to south Dakota and carved those presidents heads in the mountain