• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

ShayP

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 03, 2015, 02:30:46 AM
I don't think Richard listens to Saucy when it comes to his rambling.

I thought he was monitoring the show.  Meh...Hoagie can hang himself...he'll slip outta the noose.

AppealPlay

Quote from: norland2424 on September 03, 2015, 02:30:55 AM
is rossy even here tonight?

He's probably reading the comments and is afraid to jump in.  Haha! :D

Quote from: trostol on September 03, 2015, 02:31:32 AM
bad science is one thing..this is getting to Noory level now

With my background it's the biggest thing.

pate

Lou!

Why aren't you green?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI-2scOeXU0

Lou, I'll always be the green-eyed-monster.

I salute you, sir.

trostol

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 03, 2015, 02:32:34 AM

i get that but bad science can be laughed off cause he is so humerous with it..but this conspiracy crap is over the top bad

SciFiAuthor

Nazi gold train could be good stuff for Hoags. I want to hear more.

SaucyRossy

Listen, if you guys don't like something he's saying on open lines. Guess what, it's OPEN LINES
Please, call in and tell him why you disagree.

Or email him your thoughts, he reads them. Rch@othersideofmidnight.com

AppealPlay

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 03, 2015, 02:32:34 AM

Your avatar reminds me of a fictional documentary I saw about a secret society called The Conspiracy.  In the film the initiates to the secret society had to wear a bull mask.

=Schlyder=

Hoagie is right that the towers coming down from the jets, and fire from JP1 is BS.

NIST claimed that molten metal, glowing bright orange, that was pouring out the side of the towers was molten aluminum...
well molten aluminum isn't orange, it is silver. 
  There are other metallurgical discrepancies, that the government's explanation does not jive with. 

This is my take on it, as a journeyman welder, I have to call bullshit on any metallurgical explanations given by the government.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 03, 2015, 02:36:20 AM
Your avatar reminds me of a fictional documentary I saw about a secret society called The Conspiracy.  In the film the initiates to the secret society had to wear a bull mask.

Hehe, nothing like that intended.  It's a Minoan artifact I thought was cool.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on September 03, 2015, 02:38:45 AM
now a nazi secret tech show would be pretty cool

Yeah, and listening to Richard right now, as usual, seems to have some knowledge on the subject so it should be good.

trostol

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 03, 2015, 02:40:29 AM
Hehe, nothing like that intended.  It's a Minoan artifact I thought was cool.

lol i never focused on it til now..i though it was some sort of viking helmet lol

AppealPlay

CRYPTOZOOLOGY ON ART TOMORROW!

http://artbell.com/thu-sep-3-linda-godfrey/

QuoteThu Sep 3 â€" Linda Godfrey

Fortean investigator and former teacher, newspaper journalist Linda S. Godfrey is the author of sixteen books on strange creatures, people and places including The Beast of Bray Road, Weird Wisconsin, Weird Michigan, Real Wolfmen; True Encounters in Modern America, and her most recent, American Monsters; A History of Monster Lore, Legends and Sightings in America.  She has been a guest on several national TV and radio shows, Linda is also a commercial and fine artist.  She illustrates many of her own books, and lives in Southeast Wisconsin on the edge of the cryptid-packed Kettle Moraine State Forest with her husband, dog and youngest son.  Her next book is forthcoming in 2016 from Tarcher/ Penguin Books and will explore the even stranger side of strange creature sightings.

Also, most certainly The Donald is in the elite.