• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 18, 2020, 08:11:41 PM
What do Zuck’s cucks know? Nothing, that’s what.

I'll bet you 50 American dollars that you have more than five Facebook profiles active right now that you know the login and password information to like its tattooed on the back of your little hand.

Change my mind. Also: you owe me $50.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 18, 2020, 08:14:00 PM
I'll bet you 50 American dollars that you have more than five Facebook profiles active right now that you know the login and password information to like its tattooed on the back of your little hand.

Change my mind. Also: you owe me $50.

Quite the opposite is true. I’ll take my $50 in the form of ET speed.  ;)

Quote from: Jackstar on August 18, 2020, 08:12:16 PM
Look who's suddenly the enthusiastic promoter of links to d-live all of a sudden.

One must go where the action is............

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 18, 2020, 08:04:57 PM
Ghost showing the banned video:
https://dlive.tv/ghostpolitics
Some neat gear that biker guy has. Interestingly enough started to watch this 'banned' movie earlier when it was posted in the Politics thread, where I posted the docs on the arrests, and while doing so my 'puter over-clocked, locked up and I had to reboot. So I expect I got some new, nice software- for free!

Having said that this is my ghetto laptop running Linux offshoot and a decade old so could be other issues, I guess.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 18, 2020, 08:24:24 PM
One must go where the action is............

Friend, have you ever heard the great news that Buddhism has to offer to the penitent? Find a local listing. I'm begging you here.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 18, 2020, 09:04:11 PM
Friend, have you ever heard the great news that Buddhism has to offer to the penitent? Find a local listing. I'm begging you here.

Buddhism offers a crushed left nut..............

albrecht

"good friend Roger Stone?" Not that Ghost is Alex. Or Hicks. Or both.

And he is definitely not me.

What platforms is Ghost on now? I lost touch with him when he was on YouTube doing the pay pig thing. No shame or disrespect in it, god bless the man for making so much money. But what is he doing now?

I am really jonesing for some new interesting original shows. I've been digging through all sorts of directories and weird audio places trying to find some new shows. 2015-2016 Ghost is still some of the best radio I've ever heard.

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 17, 2020, 06:07:01 PM
What platforms is Ghost on now? I lost touch with him when he was on YouTube doing the pay pig thing. No shame or disrespect in it, god bless the man for making so much money. But what is he doing now?

I am really jonesing for some new interesting original shows. I've been digging through all sorts of directories and weird audio places trying to find some new shows. 2015-2016 Ghost is still some of the best radio I've ever heard.

Ghost may be found on DLive

Tuesday/Thursday Nights and a Saturday Night Troll Show - bouts of gout permitting.   Unfortunately there does not seem to be much of an archive. You can look under replays and there is usually an episode or two there on DLive.  The episodes stretch 9 to 11 hours in length though.  ;)

His website isn't updated much. He had a hopping forum on there at one time but it got out of control.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 17, 2020, 06:22:41 PM

Tuesday/Thursday Nights and a Saturday Night Troll Show - bouts of gout permitting.   Unfortunately there does not seem to be much of an archive. You can look under replays and there is usually an episode or two there on DLive.  The episodes stretch 9 to 11 hours in length though.  ;)

His website isn't updated much. He had a hopping forum on there at one time but it got out of control.

;D

I'm very happy he's alive and well. I'll check his new thing out. I still listen to his old Blogtalk shows from time to time. Thanks very much for the info.   :D

Jackstar

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 17, 2020, 06:26:38 PM
I'm very happy he's alive and well.

I'm not going to lie: I make a pretty effective team with any citrus fruit or other qualified hesperidium, but with both Grapefruit and Wayfarer, working under Me really makes a lot of amazing remarkable things possible.

[attachment=1,msg1421763]

Stay tuned.
Signed, The Diplomat

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 17, 2020, 06:22:41 PM

I still enjoy his broadcasts...MORE BEEER!  ;D

Ghost is live. He asked to spread it around like wildfire so I've done so.

Silphion

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 19, 2020, 08:46:58 PM
Ghost is live. He asked to spread it around like wildfire so I've done so.

His panties do sound a little tight