• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dallas

Started by ItsOver, July 08, 2016, 05:47:10 AM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Crash Folly on July 10, 2016, 01:19:27 AM
apparently in star's video, those people are just taking a walk
Yep.  They just takin' a walk.  Nuttin' wrong with that.  Right? ::)

lol, some blonde haired white bitch boy was complaining about needing to go home cause he was a father.

"nope" said the police

you roll with the dindus you get treated like a dindu.

They need to send in the Dindu Eradicator 5000

Juan

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 09, 2016, 10:49:28 PM
I'm confused what a race war accomplishes for anyone?
The Democrats think a race war will increase black turnout and, thus, favor them.  The Republicans think it will increase white turnout for them.  Remember that we have entered a Marxist age of everything being political.

ItsOver

I'm in a public place early this morning, doing some work.  A local LEO came in for a break.  I didn't hesitate to get up, walk over to him, and thank him for what he does for all of us.  He thanked me and told me how much he appreciated it.

I encourage anyone to do the same.  It is NOT an easy job they do, especially in today's environment.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on July 10, 2016, 06:24:18 AM
I'm in a public place early this morning, doing some work.  A local LEO came in for a break.  I didn't hesitate to get up, walk over to him, and thank him for what he does for all of us.  He thanked me and told me how much he appreciated it.

I encourage anyone to do the same.  It is NOT an easy job they do, especially in today's environment.
Yeah, a nice gesture. Apparently in St.Paul the BLM folks shut down a highway and attacked police by throwing bricks, rebar, concrete chunks, fireworks, and Molotov cocktails from the overpass. Nobody seriously hurt, luckily, but imagine the hypocrisy. Replace the BLM with any other racist or terrorist group and the Feds would be called out to destroy them but, since they are mainly black, Obama defends and excuses them! Even after a sniper(s) killed cops and targeted white ones?  :o  >:( BLM members should be put on the Domestic Terrorist Watch list and No Fly list and the funders, including Soros, should face financial sanctions just as anyone funding other terrorist groups are. This could be done by a change in the Federal Register.

ps: Dallas PD said the BLM shooter scrawled the message: "R.B." in his own blood at his death scene. Nobody is sure what that means, yet. They have found journals and hopefully that information will be used to find anyone else involved and eventually released to the public so we know more, besides the self-stated 'anti-white,' reasons for his crimes and if he received any outside funding, help, logistical help, planning, etc.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/dallas-police-shooter-wrote-rb-000000913.html
Obama defends the actions BLM movement:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/57997af6-11aa-3c7f-bf67-0756d3853520/obama-defends-black-lives.html

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on July 10, 2016, 12:17:27 PM
Apparently in St.Paul the BLM folks shut down a highway and attacked police by throwing bricks, rebar, concrete chunks, fireworks, and Molotov cocktails from the overpass. Nobody seriously hurt, luckily, but imagine the hypocrisy. Replace the BLM with any other racist or terrorist group and the Feds would be called out to destroy them but, since they are mainly black, Obama defends and excuses them!

That sounds like rioting to me, not terrorist activity. I'm sure you'd go in with there with both feet and a brace of tactical nukes, but I imagine the authorities are concerned about the violence spreading to other areas too.  I don't see anyone 'defending' violent behaviour either. I think people are hearing what they want to hear right now, and nothing Obama could say would satisfy most of you.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on July 10, 2016, 06:24:18 AM

+1,000,000,000,000,000 . . . .

VtaGeezer

Quote from: norland2424 on July 10, 2016, 02:45:01 AM
homeboy died in a concussion blast, and you didn't post the weapon pic
I heard one of the CNN LE "experts" say yesterday that they couldn't do toxicology on him because there was nothing left to test after the explosion.

The painted SKS w/scope. With a scope he should have done far more damage.

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on July 10, 2016, 02:50:05 PM
The painted SKS w/scope. With a scope he should have done far more damage.

It's weird yesterday they came out and said it was an SKS now they are saying its a AK with 30 round clip and sniper scope. That is a half ass saiga conversion AK and that scope would never hold zero mounted to the dust cover not to mention it's a cheap chinese made $50 NCStar looking pos.

norland2424

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 10, 2016, 03:13:46 PM
It's weird yesterday they came out and said it was an SKS now they are saying its a AK with 30 round clip and sniper scope. That is a half ass saiga conversion AK and that scope would never hold zero mounted to the dust cover not to mention it's a cheap chinese made $50 NCStar looking pos.

You know the media half asses anything that has to do with firearms, i believe this pic tho since it matches up with death pic.

Looks like an AK 12....

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 10, 2016, 12:36:30 PM
  I don't see anyone 'defending' violent behaviour either. I think people are hearing what they want to hear right now, and nothing Obama could say would satisfy most of you.

Bullshit. Go on Twitter and see all the blacks who are open about hating white people and wanting to kill them. He could start by saying that the killings in Dallas were a hate crime, but he'd have to have a shred of integrity first.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on July 10, 2016, 03:36:12 PM
Bullshit. Go on Twitter and see all the blacks who are open about hating white people and wanting to kill them. He could start by saying that the killings in Dallas were a hate crime, but he'd have to have a shred of dignity first.

You can write any old gibberish on a screen where they are no consequences, as you so clearly demonstrate. If you're going to live your life on 'social media' don't be surprised if adults don't take you all that seriously.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 10, 2016, 03:38:38 PM
You can write any old gibberish on a screen where they are no consequences, as you so clearly demonstrate. If you're going to live your life on 'social media' don't be surprised if adults don't take you all that seriously.

Go make a death threat against a politician and see if there are no consequences, cuck.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on July 10, 2016, 03:42:26 PM
Go make a death threat against a politician and see if there are no consequences, cuck.

First of all, you have no idea if these Twitter messages are being investigated or not. You'd much rather inhabit your little Fox News fantasy land.

And secondly...

Actually, I don't give a shit about anything you say, you clueless gibbon. Life is too short.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 10, 2016, 03:46:19 PM
You'd much rather inhabit your little Fox News fantasy land.

So many implications without any facts to back them up with, typical of a cuck.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on July 10, 2016, 03:51:45 PM
So many implications without any facts to back them up with, typical of a cuck.

I don't suppose you realise how transparent you are, but carry on.

WOTR

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on July 10, 2016, 03:36:12 PM
Bullshit. Go on Twitter and see all the blacks who are open about hating white people and wanting to kill them.
I prefer to stay here on Bellgab where I can read posts hating blacks and wanting to kill them.  Being white, this kind of hatred is more comfortable to me.  If I go to twitter and realize that others want me dead it would make me sad...  No- It's Bellgab for me.