• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Should MV ban neonazis/antisemites?

Started by VtaGeezer, June 25, 2016, 12:59:20 PM

norland2424

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 26, 2016, 04:23:31 PM
Da fuk, norland? ???  >:(

Lol reality cursed me into becoming paralyzed, so im poking fun at it, the guy in the pic is actually " moshing" at a concert.

norland2424

Quote from: analog kid on June 26, 2016, 04:50:23 PM
I'm seeing people in black with red flags doing most of the beating. Who are they?

Anarchists and i assume some sort of commie group

I'm seeing people in black with red flags doing most of the beating. Who are they?

The BLACK KKK!

TigerLily

Classic Anarchist colors

TigerLily

Quote from: norland2424 on June 26, 2016, 04:57:39 PM
Anarchists and i assume some sort of commie group

Oops. One "step" behind you

mikuthing01

"There's no free speech for Fascists...anyone thinking of joining them, don't."

This is how you get stabbed lol what a bunch of fucking idiots

https://twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747204406261669888

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2016, 03:35:40 PM
Ah, yep, as I figured. The whole 1st Amendment thing is not understood by these leftist types...

It's not that they don't understand it, it's that they don't believe in it.

Their goal is a one-world government, run without opposition, by them.  Our rights and freedoms are simply tools to undermine us with.  This isn't about the good-hearted people who've joined them - they are dupes, easily manipulated by distractions (this month it's bathrooms), confused when the undermining of our country is presented as social 'progress'. 

Once people decide to follow those claiming social progress, they reflexively support their true agenda - political and economic - as well, without any real understanding of it.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 26, 2016, 05:38:46 PM
"There's no free speech for Fascists...anyone thinking of joining them, don't."

This is how you get stabbed lol what a bunch of fucking idiots

Remember when Obama was going to bring us together?

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 01:30:36 PM
  Welcome to the Future. And the Future is Now  :)

And we must Fight it.

(Reality)

Quote from: norland2424 on June 26, 2016, 11:10:29 AM
Didn't read but

OF COURSE YOU READ IT. you are too stupid not to read it

Antifa. Basically an international leftist organization that's like BLM but more militant.

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 26, 2016, 08:28:42 PM
Antifa. Basically an international communist organization that's like BLM but more militant.

And big hypocrites too, they act more violent than stupid ass skinheads do.

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on June 26, 2016, 08:16:38 PM
:)

When are you going to get used to your new position in life?

In case that is too limiting...

Quote from: norland2424 on June 26, 2016, 08:30:51 PM
And big hypocrites too, they act more violent than stupid ass skinheads do.

When it comes to neo-nazis and uber-leftists fighting, I just hope for a high body count. I detest both groups and I think my emotional reaction to finding out a couple thousand of each group knocked each other off would be to wonder what flavor ice cream is my favorite that day.

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 26, 2016, 08:33:42 PM
When it comes to neo-nazis and uber-leftists fighting, I just hope for a high body count. I detest both groups and I think my emotional reaction to finding out a couple thousand of each group knocked each other off would be to wonder what flavor ice cream is my favorite that day.

Pretty much there both scum in my book

norland2424

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2016, 08:31:36 PM
When are you going to get used to your new position in life?

In case that is too limiting...

Your running the risk of miss reality putting a curse on you too  ;D

Imconfused

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 26, 2016, 08:33:42 PM

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 26, 2016, 07:32:04 PM
He's more like the latest toadie for the new world order

That's one ugly toad.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 26, 2016, 08:28:42 PM
Antifa. Basically an international leftist organization that's like BLM but more militant.

The angry non-gay faggot left-wing. aka NAMBLA... heh heh, just kidding.

gnooryblows

i am a racist and neo-nazi pls dont ban me guys?

i got banned here once for denying the holocaust tho (because there's no real evidence that it really happened) so i think he already does.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 26, 2016, 02:35:59 PM
I need a safe space because I'm tired of you and your ilk's posts? They're like reading Marmaduke, always the same and never funny. OK, I get it. It's a big dog!

That nazi was whining because he didn't have a safe space to talk about how Demons took his virginity.

gnooryblows

honestly ive been banned from this website so many times and every time i do get banned i just keep trying to log in almost every single day to see if ive been unbanned. and then eventually it works and im unbanned and im so happy inside.

akwilly

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 26, 2016, 10:12:50 PM
honestly ive been banned from this website so many times and every time i do get banned i just keep trying to log in almost every single day to see if ive been unbanned. and then eventually it works and im unbanned and im so happy inside.
reported

aldousburbank

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 26, 2016, 10:12:50 PM

Well that's precious.