• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Brexit

Started by Imconfused, June 22, 2016, 01:58:16 PM

Quote from: WOTR on June 24, 2016, 10:31:20 PM
What if red patent leather pumps do not go with my outfit?

The Devil Squirrel Wears Prada.  If it's good enough for him, we should all clash so magnificently.

(He does have another pair: black as the innards of a Colossus Mark II, and as neutral as Switzerland.  Good for any outfit.)

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2016, 04:16:14 AM
I'm going to guess all the ones that deal with hate.  Yup, you can question it, you can look into it, you can even doubt it.  However, almost always the denial and saying that it was just a conspiracy goes hand in hand with hatred of a certain group.

Right, and what group of people have put forth that perception?  What group benefits by demonizing those who simply question the full validity of it?

This is a website built around a paranormal talk show host who spent a lot of time talking about conspiracy theories.  Every conspiracy is fine to talk about or investigate, but this one occurrence in history isn't?

Imagine if the American government criminalized 9/11 conspiracies, and anyone found questioning the validity of the government's finding of 9/11 were subject to jail and fines, that wouldn't raise some flags of doubt in your mind?

Anyways, back to Brexit.

I am sure MV and others would rather not continue this line of conversation.

If anyone wants to hit me up in PM's and talk about it, go ahead.

I need someone other than Bateman to send me nasty PM's.

WOTR

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 25, 2016, 04:51:06 AM
Right, and what group of people have put forth that perception?  What group benefits by demonizing those who simply question the full validity of it?
I don't believe that I said you cannot question it... I believe that I had said that OFTEN questioning and concluding that "the Jews" are involved in a conspiracy goes hand in hand with hatred.  If it does not... Hey, great.  But usually, that is not the case.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 24, 2016, 10:39:16 PM
Don't worry, ItsOver.  Now everyday on certain threads, it seems to be all Nazis, all of the time.
Yes, but the posters aren't wearing threads nearly as sharp as the real deal.  You have to admit Peter looks darn dashing as he's wreaking havoc.  That Englander made a damn fine Nazi.

MAX

Quote from: MV on June 25, 2016, 02:11:27 AM
i'm eating cheetos.  i literally couldn't care less about what you're typing.

Don't eat those fuckin things once you start you cant stop....

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MAX on June 25, 2016, 05:29:08 AM
Don't eat those fuckin things once you start you cant stop....

Nah, they're too dry. I can only take so many.

Imconfused

Wow,  what a clusterfuck.  I think I can successfully say - mission accomplished.   ;D

Also if you don't agree with me or any other poster,  make sure you bitch at MV,  because it's his fault.   ::)

Juan

Go to Burger King for Mac & Cheetos

ItsOver

Quote from: Imconfused on June 25, 2016, 05:45:07 AM
Wow,  what a clusterfuck.  I think I can successfully say - mission accomplished.   ;D

Also if you don't agree with me or any other poster,  make sure you bitch at MV,  because it's his fault.   ::)

It's always MV's fault.  That's what makes him so good.  Seig...err, praise MV!

ItsOver

Quote from: Imconfused on June 25, 2016, 06:42:11 AM
JUST IN:

"Britain calls for 2nd Referendum"

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/latest-britains-eu-vote-cost-cameron-job-40095292
Ha!  It makes you wonder how Great Britain ever made it WITHOUT the EU.  ::)

I'm surprised SV or YP still haven't shown up to condescend and annoy the rest of us. What wankers that they give it but can't take it.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 25, 2016, 04:51:06 AM
This is a website built around a paranormal talk show host who spent a lot of time talking about conspiracy theories. 

~ A Torrent of Conspiracies in Five Fits ~

Fit the 1st) Well, in reality, original design of the environment was to focus attention on the massive vacuuming power of one Mr. George Noory. ("Threaten the Hoover," indeed.  Ian's verbiage slip has always been transparent to this listener.)

Fit the 2nd) Original intention of GNS ad model was to generate pocket change for one wily bastard known to you as Michael Vandeven.  Pocket change to serve as compensation for maintaining our beloved GNS.

Fit the 3rd) "MV" is a Star Trek (TOS) reference that so far, I'm ashamed to say, NONE has intuited and I am sick to fucking death of keeping it under my prodigious black hat for nearly a decade.  (The Ultimate Computer, Season 2 Episode 24)

Fit the 4th) Vandeven is a figurehead serving as a type of gelatinous caul to seal off and protect original investors much in the same way the checkerboard floor in a Blue Lodge seals off who/what is interred therein.  Those investors were sick of the idiocy and moderators at Godlikeproductions.  Let that sink in and fill your sails and push your boat.  Regular members do not know the ~real secret~ of georgenoorysucks.com aka bellgab.  Not Jaz.  Not Onan.  Not Curtis.  And certainly not Evelyn.  She believes whatever MV tells her.  (That's one of the things I like about her.  A blind and fierce loyalty.  She's a good girl, Michael.)  The truth is, unfortunately, MV's little puppet hands are tied regarding Nazis, world hunger, and the ever shitty Belkin routers.  And while he rather enjoys that "pocket change," which is significantly more measurable these days, he also, at times, seems to overly relish wearing the necessary bullseye that comes with maintenance duties.  He is a natural curmudgeon. "Get off my yard, you fucking cunt," etc.

Fit the 5th) I did not say this. I was not here.  Go back to whatever your perception of this forum may be.  Whatever that perception is, it is guaranteed to change.  Lead to gold.  Gold to lead.  Run me over with a ROSEBUD sled.

Bonus Fit:

Fit the 6th)  I used to write conspiracy material for MONDO 2000 magazine, that colorful rag that was birthed amidst the remembered pleasure pangs of phone phreaking.  Ah, those wild west years of giving the coin-slip to ol Ma Bell!  Hence Bellgab.  Surprise.  Another double meaning revelation.  "Gab" as in the old Norse "gabba" that is, "to mock." Mein Gott, I/we detest AT&T.

There are those among us who continue to stick it to Ma Bell aka American Telephone and Telegraph Coorporation every chance we get, but it involves much more than a blue box or black box or getting the geezer gang together to eat pizza and re-watch Robert Redford in Sneakers and laugh at all the hidden inside jokes.  Very fun movie, but downright mind-blowing if someone spikes your Dr. Pepper or Cheetos with a bit of bufotenin.

This then, is the end(?) of the Circle of Fifths/Fits that coil about you like the Serpent coiling around the roots of Yggdrasil.  Oh, the guilt of the wistful waxing of a Kenneth Grant moment.

But to this day, and after all the intense studying, I do not come close to waxing a "MABUSIAN" philosophy.   (I hope you are well, friend MABUSE.)

Over time, my attitude toward Noory has mellowed significantly, so much so that it soon seemed "wrong" for the cabal to retain the original website moniker of GNS.  While I still do not listen to Coast to Coast, I find Noory a sturdy professional and quite the non-quitter.  I think that says a lot, even if I don't like his radio style.

I will leave you to it, then.  I know "walls of text" are abhorred here.  But this isn't fucking Twitter.  Thank God.  So tough twitty.

One quick question ... who should be released?  Barabbas or MV?  Both have Cheeto-stained fingers.

Praise M-5 ... :

http://www.startrek.com/database_article/ultimate-computer-the

chefist

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 25, 2016, 08:01:26 AM
One quick question ... who should be released?  Barabbas or MV?  Both have Cheeto-stained fingers.

Praise M-5 ... :

Of course, Barabbas...MV must be crucified for this blasphemous forum.

VtaGeezer

How about someone active in the "ban the neonazis" tussle start a new thread on it so the stink doesn't rub off on the topical threads. 

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 25, 2016, 09:11:58 AM
How about someone active in the "ban the neonazis" tussle start a new thread on it so the stink doesn't rub off on the topical threads.

...and make it a private thread so all the drooling masses outside of it get only leaked postings.....  ;)

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on June 25, 2016, 01:02:11 AM
Tell me about it.  I used to live in a house between Turk and Armenian families, and some Greeks lived directly across the street in between Serbs and Croat households. Needless to say, life there bore scant resemblance to a picnic.

Until fairly recently, one of the principles of coming to America was leaving the old country and the bullshit behind.  We need to get back to that.  Instead of 'Americans' we have Turkish-Americans, Armenian-Americans, Greek-Americans, and so on.

I don't want this.  How is this benefitting my country? 

Instead of encouraging this and catering to it, we ought to be clearly spelling out immigrants are welcome, but we speak English here and newcomers are expected to fit in, period, end of story.

(Reality)

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 25, 2016, 01:12:41 AM
People who willingly give Nazis and anti-Semites a platform to spread their filth are usually sympathetic to those beliefs and don't care about the damage they're doing. Don't try to avoid responsibility by wrapping yourself in the First Amendment (your usual excuse) or claiming that BellGab's success depends on allowing the worst of humanity access to post.

That's utter and total bullshit and you know it.

Value Of Pi.
You might not know that that MV is a muslim.

Yes MV is a muslim. He was "forced" to give up his christian heritage and convert to a muslim faith in order
to be allowed to marry his muslim wife from Morocco.
So perhaps this is the reason he is so friendly to anti-semitic activity on Bellgab Forum.

Perhaps muslim brotherhood had a "talk" with him and give him an ultimatum considering he operates business
and perhaps they told him that his Bellgab Forum must be more Jewish un-friendly.

[attachment id=1 msg=846824]

Quote from: (Reality) on June 25, 2016, 10:05:12 AM
Value Of Pi.
You might not know that that MV is a muslim.

Yes MV is a muslim. He was "forced" to give up his christian heritage and convert to a muslim faith in order
to be allowed to marry his muslim wife from Morocco.
So perhaps this is the reason he is so friendly to anti-semitic activity on Bellgab Forum.

Perhaps muslim brotherhood had a "talk" with him and give him an ultimatum considering he operates business
and perhaps they told him that his Bellgab Forum must be more Jewish un-friendly.

[attachment id=1 msg=846824]

He won't be the first dude to convert to a different religion for poontang.  Doesn't mean he really is a muslim.

Do you really believe people who "convert" for the convenience of marriage honestly believe in something else?

I've been avoiding all reports on the 'Brexit' because it's a fairly minor issue that's being blown completely out of proportion (Y2K anyone?). 

Securities and currency markets will return to normal shortly, when the hysteria subsides, and anything potentially disrupting business between the UK and Europe will be ironed out over the next two years before they are officially out

There are two things to understand about Big Media in the US.  First, they are the propaganda arm of the Left-wing 'Progressives'.  Everything thing they have to say about politics, economics, and business follows that narrative.  Anything they put out should be viewed through that lens. 

The Left wants a one-world government, run by them.  It's their ultimate goal and everything they do is to inch us closer to that.  They know that is not in the best interest of the rest of us, and try mightily to conceal what their true goals are when moving forward, with distractions and lofty language.  Any opposition is 'racist', or whatever other tactic they think will work.  Any step back is met with feigned shock, horror, and scare tactics.  People waking up and taking back their sovereignty is a worst case scenario for them

The second thing about Big Media is, journalists don't have any more understanding of economics or how business functions than the average schlub sitting on a couch watching ball games.  To the extent they know anything at all, they've been mis-educated.  For heavens sake, if they educated themselves on econ and business, and started reporting it accurately, it would be the end of the 'Progressive' movement.

Unfortunately, in recent years the European media has become more and more like the US media in these aspects.

I'm not going to bother subjecting myself to their interpretation of the UK's vote to leave the EU, and have paid zero attention to it.  Someone mentioned how awful Falkies' Brexit videos were, then I decided to peek into the Bellgab Brexit thread...

Quote from: (Reality) on June 25, 2016, 10:05:12 AM
... MV is a muslim... Perhaps muslim brotherhood had a "talk" with him...

Yes of course.  It all makes sense now. 

(Reality)

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 25, 2016, 10:21:39 AM
He won't be the first dude to convert to a different religion for poontang.  Doesn't mean he really is a muslim.

Do you really believe people who "convert" for the convenience of marriage honestly believe in something else?

They might not really believe in it but once converted to islamic faith they must obey certain islamic Laws.
And they are under control of "the higher ups" of islamic faith.
That's how it works.

Quote from: (Reality) on June 25, 2016, 10:31:31 AM
They might not really believe in it but once converted to islamic faith they must obey certain islamic Laws.
That's how it works.

This is why MV no longer eats pork rinds, and has switched to Cheetos

mikuthing01

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 25, 2016, 10:38:19 AM
This is why MV no longer eats pork rinds, and has switched to Cheetos

;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 25, 2016, 08:01:26 AM

Fit the 1st) Well, in reality, original design of the environment was to focus attention on the massive vacuuming power of one Mr. George Noory. ("Threaten the Hoover," indeed.  Ian's verbiage slip has always been transparent to this listener.)

Fit the 2nd) Original intention of GNS ad model was to generate pocket change for one wily bastard known to you as Michael Vandeven.  Pocket change to serve as compensation for maintaining our beloved GNS.

Fit the 3rd) "MV" is a Star Trek (TOS) reference that so far, I'm ashamed to say, NONE has intuited and I am sick to fucking death of keeping it under my prodigious black hat for nearly a decade.  (The Ultimate Computer, Season 2 Episode 24)

Fit the 4th) Vandeven is a figurehead serving as a type of gelatinous caul to seal off and protect original investors much in the same way the checkerboard floor in a Blue Lodge seals off who/what is interred therein.  Those investors were sick of the idiocy and moderators at Godlikeproductions.  Let that sink in and fill your sails and push your boat.  Regular members do not know the ~real secret~ of georgenoorysucks.com aka bellgab.  Not Jaz.  Not Onan.  Not Curtis.  And certainly not Evelyn.  She believes whatever MV tells her.  (That's one of the things I like about her.  A blind and fierce loyalty.  She's a good girl, Michael.)  The truth is, unfortunately, MV's little puppet hands are tied regarding Nazis, world hunger, and the ever shitty Belkin routers.  And while he rather enjoys that "pocket change," which is significantly more measurable these days, he also, at times, seems to overly relish wearing the necessary bullseye that comes with maintenance duties.  He is a natural curmudgeon. "Get off my yard, you fucking cunt," etc.

Fit the 5th) I did not say this. I was not here.  Go back to whatever your perception of this forum may be.  Whatever that perception is, it is guaranteed to change.  Lead to gold.  Gold to lead.  Run me over with a ROSEBUD sled.

Bonus Fit:

Fit the 6th)  I used to write conspiracy material for MONDO 2000 magazine, that colorful rag that was birthed amidst the remembered pleasure pangs of phone phreaking.  Ah, those wild west years of giving the coin-slip to ol Ma Bell!  Hence Bellgab.  Surprise.  Another double meaning revelation.  "Gab" as in the old Norse "gabba" that is, "to mock." Mein Gott, I/we detest AT&T.

There are those among us who continue to stick it to Ma Bell aka American Telephone and Telegraph Coorporation every chance we get, but it involves much more than a blue box or black box or getting the geezer gang together to eat pizza and re-watch Robert Redford in Sneakers and laugh at all the hidden inside jokes.  Very fun movie, but downright mind-blowing if someone spikes your Dr. Pepper or Cheetos with a bit of bufotenin.

This then, is the end(?) of the Circle of Fifths/Fits that coil about you like the Serpent coiling around the roots of Yggdrasil.  Oh, the guilt of the wistful waxing of a Kenneth Grant moment.

But to this day, and after all the intense studying, I do not come close to waxing a "MABUSIAN" philosophy.   (I hope you are well, friend MABUSE.)

Over time, my attitude toward Noory has mellowed significantly, so much so that it soon seemed "wrong" for the cabal to retain the original website moniker of GNS.  While I still do not listen to Coast to Coast, I find Noory a sturdy professional and quite the non-quitter.  I think that says a lot, even if I don't like his radio style.

I will leave you to it, then.  I know "walls of text" are abhorred here.  But this isn't fucking Twitter.  Thank God.  So tough twitty.

Praise M-5 ... :

This certainly makes more sense than the nonsense that 136 hike! posts.  Thanks, Cam!

Quote from: (Reality) on June 25, 2016, 10:31:31 AM
That's how it works.

Under control of "higher ups", lol.

(Reality)

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 25, 2016, 10:46:29 AM
Under control of "higher ups", lol.

what's so funny about that ?

Quote from: (Reality) on June 25, 2016, 10:52:16 AM
what's so funny about that ?

Believing you think MV is under control of "higher ups".

Quote from: ItsOver on June 25, 2016, 10:44:23 AM
This certainly makes more sense than the nonsense that 136 hike! posts.  Thanks, Cam!

As always, thanks for your support, IO.