Brexit

Started by Imconfused, June 22, 2016, 01:58:16 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harry has plenty of his own security.  Local municipalities might still choose to compliment that for reasons of their own.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on January 13, 2020, 06:23:17 PM
Harry has plenty of his own security.  Local municipalities might still choose to compliment that for reasons of their own.

No, the British and now Canadian citizens foot the bill for it. Commoners!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2020, 06:28:05 PM
No, the British and now Canadian citizens foot the bill for it. Commoners!

Of course.  I was thinking that the British guards would travel with him, and no doubt that they do, but even though you provide no attribution, it would make sense that as a British Commonwealth, that Canada would naturally be obligated as well. 

When the British brought reinforcements to fight the rebellious colonial subjects, the Tories welcomed them with open arms.  In turn, the British said to them, 'We appreciate your support.  Now, we'll be needing a little hospitality for our troops.'  So, they stole their guns, horses, crops, barns and houses.  That's when the Tories skedaddled to Canada.

Canadians have no stomach for rebellion.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on January 13, 2020, 08:37:27 PM
Of course.  I was thinking that the British guards would travel with him, and no doubt that they do, but even though you provide no attribution, it would make sense that as a British Commonwealth, that Canada would naturally be obligated as well. 

When the British brought reinforcements to fight the rebellious colonial subjects, the Tories welcomed them with open arms.  In turn, the British said to them, 'We appreciate your support.  Now, we'll be needing a little hospitality for our troops.'  So, they stole their guns, horses, crops, barns and houses.  That's when the Tories skedaddled to Canada.

Canadians have no stomach for rebellion.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finances_of_the_British_royal_family

https://globalnews.ca/news/5707077/who-pays-for-the-royal-family/



Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on January 14, 2020, 08:13:13 PM
Will Harry be participating in a reprise of Imperial Margarine commercials?

https://youtu.be/2z2vbZtNrho

If I was his agent I’d recommend that he do it.

Kidnostad3

No doubt Prince Harry will find suitable employment.


albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 18, 2020, 08:28:44 AM
No doubt Prince Harry will find suitable employment.


Some businessman should pair him with the Golliwog doll so beloved by Britins and mass produce and sell at Sears amd Woolworths- well Amazon and Ebay!  The Crown might get in on that action and put their "seal of approval" as they do whisky and such.

VC

The BBC has been a laughing fest for years over Brexit, but did the Queen slyly put in some clauses to protect Harry's Brexit? Supposedly, there are 12 month reviews to all the Queen's decisions being made public about Harry's bye bye.

Maybe if it doesn't workout, then he can get it all back under these 12 month reviews?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: VC on January 20, 2020, 08:45:58 PM
The BBC has been a laughing fest for years over Brexit, but did the Queen slyly put in some clauses to protect Harry's Brexit? Supposedly, there are 12 month reviews to all the Queen's decisions being made public about Harry's bye bye.

Maybe if it doesn't workout, then he can get it all back under these 12 month reviews?


Maybe he can do the Royal thing on a part time basis.  You know, nights and weekends.



VC

 ;D Didn't know Farage had that many UK supporters there!

Hilarious!

When did Beck turn into Colonel Sanders?  WTF?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 30, 2020, 07:30:46 PM
When did Beck turn into Colonel Sanders?  WTF?

I know, right? :D

VC

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 30, 2020, 07:30:46 PM
When did Beck turn into Colonel Sanders?  WTF?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2020, 07:32:54 PM
I know, right? :D

WTF, Beck had me fooled not seeing him for years! Damn. He's fool'in around and remaking it work.

What a makeover over me. Couldn't connect the KFC dots to voice. :D




Kidnostad3

I think we all need to congratulate Shredi on his Country’s liberation from the EU.   Rule Britannia!!!

pate

Off-topic, apogees.  I didn't want to go through the 28+ pages of Politics threads to find a better one:

Britain is sliding into dystopia

-p

/self-reported


pate

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 22, 2016, 02:04:54 PM
They'd better consider carefully..Brexit means the EU rules will no longer be a moderating excuse when Muslims demand Sharia from Parliament.


pate

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 23, 2016, 01:52:59 PM
I believe their press is restricted from any election reporting until the polls close. They are permitted to say that the weather is very nasty.

Thank the Lawd for the 1st Mendation!

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod