• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.
 

Brexit

Started by Imconfused, June 22, 2016, 01:58:16 PM

Imconfused

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 24, 2016, 08:31:41 PM
I hope ethnic nationalism comes back just so the Dutch return to their starched caps and wooden shoes.  No fun to visit when they all look like Germans.

You have a Dutch friend,  too?

Do tell...

 

Imconfused

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2016, 08:36:52 PM
Please! If anyone is in the vicinity of Alan Greenspan could you, please, just punch him in the face as hard as you can!  ;)

Will do.



ItsOver

Quote from: norland2424 on June 24, 2016, 08:28:18 PM
Dr md md always with the Nazi's lol
I really miss when The History Channel was the all Nazi Channel. 


K_Dubb

Quote from: Imconfused on June 24, 2016, 08:37:09 PM
You have a Dutch friend,  too?

Do tell...



Sadly not, but I would love one.  They are just so cute!



Butter and bread, makes cheeks red!

JesusJuice

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2016, 08:36:52 PM
Please! If anyone is in the vicinity of Alan (((Greenspan))) could you, please, just punch him in the face as hard as you can!  ;)




Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 24, 2016, 08:51:48 PM



No, JJ, not because he's Jewish but because he's a lying asshole.

Imconfused

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2016, 08:58:43 PM
No, JJ, not because he's Jewish but because he's a lying asshole.

What's the difference? 

What did I miss?



Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 24, 2016, 09:05:36 PM
:o He lied?

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/06/24/pa-man-who-claimed-he-escaped-auschwitz-admits-story-a-lie/

Stop trying to divert the discussion for your own agenda. I'm referring to Greenspan's most recent statements about Brexit.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SN1jid9lLjY

P.S. Keep repeating the mantra "The tip of the iceberg!"  ;)

P.P.S. Tip of the Iceberg = The Sky is Falling!  ;) ;)


Imconfused

REPORTED!!
REPORTED!!
REPORTED!!

Poor MV.  Sorry,  bro.  Shit's gonna hit the roof now.





boxman

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 24, 2016, 08:00:33 PM
Ha, yeah Norway is a special case.  They've historically been insular, squint-eyed and mean in a peasant way and the oil money has made them more so.  My cousin way up north posts anti-Muslim diatribes regularly.  I doubt he's even seen one.

Kind of why I was asking about Swedes since I know a few of them, too, and they're much more integrated.
More integrated?? Is that why Sweden is in the top when it comes violent crimes like rape??
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/pics/large/932.jpg
Sweden is a perfect example of where everything has gone wrong with immigration.



starrmtn001

Quote from: Imconfused on June 24, 2016, 09:10:06 PM
What's the difference between the Holocaust and a Cow?

Answer:

You can't milk a Cow for 70 years.


That is not funny.


WOTR

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 24, 2016, 01:23:20 PM
Maybe you need to walk a mile in zeebo's shoes.

Good day, sir.
What if red patent leather pumps do not go with my outfit?

Quote from: ItsOver on June 24, 2016, 08:40:14 PM
I really miss when The History Channel was the all Nazi Channel. 



Don't worry, ItsOver.  Now everyday on certain threads, it seems to be all Nazis, all of the time.

JesusJuice

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 24, 2016, 10:39:16 PM
Don't worry, ItsOver.  Now everyday on certain threads, it seems to be all Nazis, all of the time.


Oh no! Not the Nazis!


http://listverse.com/2011/01/31/top-10-things-the-nazis-got-right/


WOTR

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 24, 2016, 10:39:16 PM
Don't worry, ItsOver.  Now everyday on certain threads, it seems to be all Nazis, all of the time.
Any idea how we got from discussing the polls and even the ramifications of the vote to discussing Nazis and blaming the Jews?

Quote from: WOTR on June 24, 2016, 11:07:45 PM
Any idea how we got from discussing the polls and even the ramifications of the vote to discussing Nazis and blaming the Jews?

Well, let's see how many Nazi sympathizers have shown up on the thread.  There is KoK, JesusJuice, Imconfused and miku.  I can't think of anyone else but I would not be surprised if there were others.  They have to disparage the Jews on every thread they show up on.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 24, 2016, 11:14:18 PM
Well.  Let's see how many Nazi sympathizers have shown up on the thread.  There is KoK, JesusJuice, Imconfused and miku.  I can't think of anyone else but I would not be surprised if there were others.  They have to disparage the Jews on every thread they show up on.
I had fun posting with imcon.  Not now.  Didn't know he was anti Semitic. 

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 24, 2016, 11:18:39 PM
I had fun posting with imcon.  Not now.  Didn't know he was anti Semitic.

Honestly I didn't either until he made that terrible joke. I guess they are KoK's 4 chan friends.  I liked miku too before he started denying the Holocaust.  Since then, he has shown his true colors and he claims to be a Christian.  The nerve.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 24, 2016, 08:48:39 PM
Sadly not, but I would love one.  They are just so cute!



Butter and bread, makes cheeks red!
I lived there for years. So many stereotypes wrong, and right. Clean country and the whole open window and no curtain thing was odd. The toliets? Ha have mentioned before. There also is a Bible-belt. All is not De Wallen and porndrugs and hookers. Dutch are  pragmatic and hardworking.  But immigrants? Not so much and the tolerance and idea of helping each other is taken advantage of by immigrant who, if not commiting crime, ive never seen cleaning their stoop, washing their stairs and windows etc.


I can't understand why MV doesn't ban the blatant goose schtupping beer hall putzes, because their inflammatory racist posts don't reflect well on him or Bellgab. Maybe he hasn't noticed, but a lot of the people who once made BG the most funnest forum on the interwebs ever have called it quits or are thinking about it specifically because they feel it has become a vacation destination for Stormfront Stainedfront types.  Just sayin'.

JesusJuice

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on June 25, 2016, 12:07:26 AM
I can't understand why MV doesn't ban the blatant goose schtupping beer hall putzes, because their inflammatory racist posts don't reflect well on him or Bellgab. Maybe he hasn't noticed, but a lot of the people who once made BG the most funnest forum on the interwebs ever have called it quits or are thinking about it specifically because they feel it has become a vacation destination for Stormfront Stainedfront types.  Just sayin'.




87.1% of Bellgab voters would vote for Adolf Hitler over Hillary Clinton who only got 12.9% of the Bellgab vote.


http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9904.0.html

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 24, 2016, 11:24:09 PM
Honestly I didn't either until he made that terrible joke. I guess they are KoK's 4 chan friends.  I liked miku too before he started denying the Holocaust.  Since then, he has shown his true colors and he claims to be a Christian.  The nerve.

Well i still like you, i know red pills can be hard to swallow i was not always a holocaust denier. After becoming Christian i did reevaluate my antisemitism because of Jesus being a jew. But after a lot of researching and reading the bible and getting others perspectives on it i am a bigger antisemite than i was to begin with. There are plenty of warning in the bible about the "false jews" and usury and their lies John 8:44

I don't think all jews are bad my neighbor was a jew and a fairly nice guy. He worked hard and was into Chevys and was always working on them in his yard. He ended up building a nice poll barn to work on them and a few years later the bank took his house because apparently he could no longer afford his house payments after building his barn. His wife ended up dying and now lives in a apartment and i feel bad for the guy i know it's not the way he wanted to end up when he retired.

Marching to Zion is a pretty good video to watch but i don't agree with Steven Anderson about everything. He seems like the type of Christian to wish hell on non believers. I don't after experiencing the taste of it myself. It's not a place i would wish on anyone not even George Soros and i pray that hell is not eternal. And there are quite a few scriptures that hint heavily at it. Brother Nathanael is another guy that calls out the jew and he one by blood but converted to Orthodox Christianity.


JesusJuice

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 25, 2016, 12:22:00 AM
Well i still like you, i know red pills can be hard to swallow i was not always a holocaust denier. After becoming Christian i did reevaluate my antisemitism because of (((Jesus))) being a jew. But after a lot of researching and reading the bible and getting others perspectives on it i am a bigger antisemite than i was to begin with. There are plenty of warning in the bible about the "false jews" and usury and their lies John 8:44

I don't think all jews are bad (((my neighbor))) was a jew and a fairly nice guy. He worked hard and was into Chevys and was always working on them in his yard. He ended up building a nice poll barn to work on them and a few years later the bank took his house because apparently he could no longer afford his house payments after building his barn. His wife ended up dying and now lives in a apartment and i feel bad for the guy i know it's not the way he wanted to end up when he retired.

Marching to Zion is a pretty good video to watch but i don't agree with Steven Anderson about everything. He seems like the type of Christian to wish hell on non believers. I don't after experiencing the taste of it myself. It's not a place i would wish on anyone not even George (((Soros))) and i pray that hell is not eternal. And there are quite a few scriptures that hint heavily at it. Brother Nathanael is another guy that calls out the jew and he one by blood but converted to Orthodox Christianity.


8)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on June 25, 2016, 12:07:26 AM
I can't understand why MV doesn't ban the blatant goose schtupping beer hall putzes, because their inflammatory racist posts don't reflect well on him or Bellgab. Maybe he hasn't noticed, but a lot of the people who once made BG the most funnest forum on the interwebs ever have called it quits or are thinking about it specifically because they feel it has become a vacation destination for Stormfront Stainedfront types.  Just sayin'.

You're raising a good and obvious question. You might want to ask MV directly -- and then ask yourself if you're satisfied with his answer, assuming you get one. I've asked, as recently as yesterday. I'm waiting for an answer. The problem won't fix itself.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod