Brexit

Started by Imconfused, June 22, 2016, 02:58:16 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


akwilly

Will this affect the NFL playing games in London? If not don't give 2 shits about what goes on over there

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 24, 2016, 12:59:05 AM
Hoagland dumped his guest for the night and will be discussing Brexit.

I hope Hoagland is asspained by the exit vote.

I want to hear a good hoagy meltdown.

Jackstar

Quote from: akwilly on June 24, 2016, 01:18:43 AM
Will this affect the NFL playing games in London? If not don't give 2 shits about what goes on over there

You know the NFL is as rigged as pro wrestling, right?

JesusJuice

Why is everyone picking on Lindsay Lohan tonight?

akwilly

Quote from: Jackstar on June 24, 2016, 01:19:39 AM
You know the NFL is as rigged as pro wrestling, right?
only Thursday night games are rigged


Quote from: Jackstar on June 24, 2016, 01:01:24 AM
I don't understand what the parentheses thing is, but I don't care, because I bought enough gold that I'm pissing and shitting yellow now.

Viva la revoluçion!!!

Apparently the parentheses is some form of identity jewish people decided to use for solidarity or something, since then other people have simply used to identify people as jewish, usually people with strict jewish ideas that best suites their jewish geopolitical and jewish economic goals.

Hence you see Milo saying "(((SOROS)))"

mikuthing01

I think i will order some UK made products off the internets to support the britbongs. What should i buy?

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 24, 2016, 01:20:04 AM
Why is everyone picking on Lindsay Lohan tonight?

Apparently she has been tweeting all day about how Britain should remain in the EU and people object to her opinions.

Imconfused

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 24, 2016, 01:22:46 AM
Apparently the parentheses is some form of identity jewish people decided to use for solidarity or something, since then other people have simply used to identify people as jewish, usually people with strict jewish ideas that best suites their jewish geopolitical and jewish economic goals.

Hence you see Milo saying "(((SOROS)))"

sooooooooo  cuuuute


Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 24, 2016, 01:24:08 AM
I think i will order some UK made products off the internets to support the britbongs. What should i buy?

https://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/british-themed-gifts

mikuthing01

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 24, 2016, 01:25:53 AM
https://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/british-themed-gifts

Why do i have the feeling most of this stuff is made in Chyna? I want to support UK workers and buy made in the UK items.

Imconfused

I just heard:

"We need a Brexit Government" 

Wow,  that's the way to loose.  Call it cognitive dissonance.  (((They will not quit)))



Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 24, 2016, 01:29:34 AM
Why do i have the feeling most of this stuff is made in Chyna? I want to support UK workers and buy made in the UK items.

Probably true.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on June 24, 2016, 01:13:59 AM
I'm sure Kim Kardashian will have some wise words for us all in the morning.

But I want them now.

<huff>

bateman

Quote from: MV on June 24, 2016, 01:33:25 AM
But I want them now.

<huff>

I'm sorry, but you'll just have to settle for Lindsay Lohan.


Quote from: bateman on June 24, 2016, 01:34:53 AM
I'm sorry, but you'll just have to settle for Lindsay Lohan.

Who's bitch that is?

Quote from: bateman on June 24, 2016, 01:13:59 AM
I'm sure Kim Kardashian will have some wise words for us all in the morning.

LOL.  I'm dripping with anticipation.




bateman

QuoteThe following globalists have been put on suicide watch due to the actions of the United Kingdom:

London Mayor Sadiq Khan
Actor Benedict Cumberbatch
Physicist Stephen Hawking
American President Barack Hussein Obama
Chancellor of Doom George Osborne
Prime Minister of Truth David Cameron
Majority of Millennials (bless their hearts)


norland2424

Quote from: bateman on June 24, 2016, 01:42:39 AM


hoagies having a brexit show tonight, he might be butt hurt too



"Let us in!  We will be an economic gain for you while we live on welfare for generations!  We are the reason the UK is strong!  How dare you be so xenophobic by not wanting us to immigrate to the UK and live on welfare our whole life and increase rape, murder, assault and robberies!"

Quote from: norland2424 on June 24, 2016, 01:42:27 AM
wtf did i just watch lol

Multiculturalism.

Diversity is Strength!


JesusJuice

Quote from: norland2424 on June 24, 2016, 01:42:27 AM
wtf did i just watch lol


The nu male cucks tried to get the mayate ejected from the event because they said that he attacked the white woman. After the video was showed to the organizers and they saw that she was the one that attacked him then they let him stay. She later said that she has autism.

norland2424

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 24, 2016, 01:47:38 AM

The nu male cucks tried to get the mayate ejected from the event because they said that he attacked the white woman. After the video was showed to the organizers and they saw that she was the one that attacked him then they let him stay. She later said that she has autism.

i thought it was a fat neck beard :o

Quote from: norland2424 on June 24, 2016, 01:44:21 AM
hoagies having a brexit show tonight, he might be butt hurt too

So much for his Galactic Federation.  lol

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod