• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

burning poo

Started by akwilly, May 18, 2016, 11:28:03 PM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 14, 2016, 07:16:06 PM
It is utter genius, and must rank among the most comfortable poos ever taken.  I thought my mom's vinyl-covered cushioned seat was luxurious, but an entire mattress is positively decadent.

Is that you in the pic? How you doin?

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 14, 2016, 07:16:06 PM
It is utter genius, and must rank among the most comfortable poos ever taken.  I thought my mom's vinyl-covered cushioned seat was luxurious, but an entire mattress is positively decadent.
I've always been a "shit or get off the pot" kind of guy with regard to pooing. Get the deed done and don't hang out, being comfortable not a part of the equation. (Those vinyl-covered cushions also get so nasty over time and let out air like you are farting.) But then again "I also don't like to be comfortable" I've been told (things like not turning on the heat, hard mattresses, no wearing a coat when others are, etc.)

In the real world Akwilly, and his cute dog, should be celebrities and all over tv and the internet. Alaskan fisherman PLUS burning poo. Where are the networks??!!?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 14, 2016, 07:17:53 PM

Is that you in the pic? How you doin?

Yep great Nordic Fest was Saturday and I've pickled my pumpkins!

Some how, some way this and the "Saw Art yesterday" thread need to collide.

QuoteSaw Art yesterday.  I was at the Mall and came across the Tempurpedic Mattress store.
Lo and behold the sales critter was giving Art the hard sell.   Art got so pissed off he whipped
out a Husqvarna, carved a hole in a $2,500 king size and dropped a poo in it

Nah.    It would never work..............

Quote from: albrecht on November 14, 2016, 07:23:07 PM
I've always been a "shit or get off the pot" kind of guy with regard to pooing. Get the deed done and don't hang out, being comfortable not a part of the equation. (Those vinyl-covered cushions also get so nasty over time and let out air like you are farting.) But then again "I also don't like to be comfortable" I've been told (things like not turning on the heat, hard mattresses, no wearing a coat when others are, etc.)

In the real world Akwilly, and his cute dog, should be celebrities and all over tv and the internet. Alaskan fisherman PLUS burning poo. Where are the networks??!!?

TLC?   Honey Boo Boo and Burning Poo?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 14, 2016, 07:23:07 PM

Ha my dad is your type.  I am sure he believes he accrues virtue somehow.

Yes Willy should have cameras following him everywhere while the nation swoons.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 14, 2016, 07:26:33 PM
Yep great Nordic Fest was Saturday and I've pickled my pumpkins!
Wild dancing was done, I hope. I wonder if burning poo was ever practiced, especially in the winter, by Viking or just peasants living in their huts? I know on the prairie here people would burn buffalo poo.

Quote from: albrecht on November 14, 2016, 07:32:34 PM
Wild dancing was done, I hope. I wonder if burning poo was ever practiced, especially in the winter, by Viking or just peasants living in their huts? I know on the prairie here people would burn buffalo poo.

OMG.   Thought I'd do a little research on it for you Albrecht. To see if I could find an answer.   Plopped it into the Googler
and this was the first result

Sorry man.  You are on your own.............

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 14, 2016, 07:32:34 PM

Yes we had an excellent fiddler, switched between Hardingfele and regular according to the type of dance!

I think fuel was pretty scarce for common folk so maybe poo-burning was a luxury reserved for the petty kings.

Nobody

Quote from: akwilly on November 14, 2016, 04:21:00 AM
I will now have sex with the googly eyes box spring mattress and then poo in it and hope to not burn down this whole town

Careful.  By bringing sex into this, you could risk alienating those who are only here for the poo.  :(

(Perhaps you could start a "Burning Love" thread to keep the two topics separate?)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bateman on November 14, 2016, 07:19:08 PM

What? Like you haven't cut a hole in a mattress with a chainsaw, shit in it and set it on fire?! Oh, aren't we fancy?

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 14, 2016, 07:38:22 PM
Yes we had an excellent fiddler, switched between Hardingfele and regular according to the type of dance!

I think fuel was pretty scarce for common folk so maybe poo-burning was a luxury reserved for the petty kings.
Sounds awesome. (First part, not the second, I imagine some starving peasant humbling delivering his poo allotment to the Barony so the rich Danish master could have heat* or the suggestions you found for "burning poo" on the googles.)

* here is the one some of my relatives had to have pay.
http://www.baroniet.no/en/history/

bateman

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 14, 2016, 07:48:56 PM
What? Like you haven't cut a hole in a mattress with a chainsaw, shit in it and set it on fire?!

Well I don't make a habit of it.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bateman on November 14, 2016, 08:08:05 PM
Well I don't make a habit of it.

If you ask me, it seems kind of expensive.

also, you're shitting in a mattress.

albrecht

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 14, 2016, 08:09:55 PM

If you ask me, it seems kind of expensive.

also, you're shitting in a mattress.
Now I know why charity places say "we don't accept used mattresses."

theONE

Quote from: albrecht on November 14, 2016, 08:14:26 PM
Now I know why charity places say "we don't accept used mattresses."

??
-is it because Heather aka Roswells,Art was sleeping on them with her 4 cats and the mattress smells of cat urine and female sweat ??

akwilly

I am overwhelmed and humbled by the great suggestions put forth on this thread. I especially love the honeycomb couch situation. Anyway here is a photo of my hand. Clearly you can see that I just barely nicked my knuckles with the chainsaw and I will be ok.

K_Dubb

Quote from: akwilly on November 14, 2016, 08:40:16 PM
I am overwhelmed and humbled by the great suggestions put forth on this thread. I especially love the honeycomb couch situation. Anyway here is a photo of my hand. Clearly you can see that I just barely nicked my knuckles with the chainsaw and I will be ok.

It is a brave battle-wound suffered in the struggle for awesomeness, and I honor you for it.  If only my appendages bore such noble scars!

Good deal.   Just don't get any poo in there Bud.

Now about those Pee Jugs?   'bout how long are we talking to fill one up?    Asking for a friend so to speak................

Roswells, Art

Let us put this into perspective. You almost cut off your hand with a chainsaw so you can shit in a mattress.

Relieving yourself shouldn't be so death defying. Just dig a hole and poop in it then cover it up with dirt.

Also there will be birds chirping around.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 14, 2016, 07:51:54 PM
Sounds awesome. (First part, not the second, I imagine some starving peasant humbling delivering his poo allotment to the Barony so the rich Danish master could have heat* or the suggestions you found for "burning poo" on the googles.)

* here is the one some of my relatives had to have pay.
http://www.baroniet.no/en/history/

Goddamn carpetbagging Danes, warming their spacious homes with the very bowels of the peasantry.  If they could tax a fart, they would.

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ on November 14, 2016, 08:44:30 PM
Good deal.   Just don't get any poo in there Bud.

Now about those Pee Jugs?   'bout how long are we talking to fill one up?    Asking for a friend so to speak................
It really depends on the amount of beers drunken. If I were to sit down and watch a dvd and drink about 12 beers than I can usually fill the jug in 2 hours especially if I drink a few swigs of water after each beer.

Quote from: akwilly on November 14, 2016, 08:50:41 PM
It really depends on the amount of beers drunken. If I were to sit down and watch a dvd and drink about 12 beers than I can usually fill the jug in 2 hours especially if I drink a few swigs of water after each beer.

Thank you sir.    8)

akwilly

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 14, 2016, 08:48:41 PM

Let us put this into perspective. You almost cut off your hand with a chainsaw so you can shit in a mattress.

Relieving yourself shouldn't be so death defying. Just dig a hole and poop in it then cover it up with dirt.

Also there will be birds chirping around.
Where I live it is very hard to dig a hole consisting of any depth. Basiclly I live on a big ass granite island that is covered with a small layer of muskeg. Roswells I agree going poo should not be a dangerous endevour but I dissagree about birds. I freakin hate the ravens and eagles. If I leave an unburnt poo box outside for any amout of time those bastards will swoop down and grab it flying it to who knows where.

bateman

Forgive me if this has been explained, Willy, but do you have indoor facilities or is this just recreational?

aldousburbank

Quote from: bateman on November 14, 2016, 08:59:49 PM
Forgive me if this has been explained, Willy, but do you have indoor facilities or is this just recreational?

Can't it be both?

akwilly

I am still in the process of rigging up the plumbing. I did all the electricity by myself and thought that would be the hard part but I was wrong. I have to install a watertank, a pump, and of course a septic tank not to mention the piping. with winter time coming quick the outside work is becoming more difficult and might be put off till spring.

ShayP

Doesn't matter.  Now you have a topic for a show.  Go Go Go!  After interviewing willy, I'll call in and tell you about my bag of piss debacle.

ShayP

Quote from: akwilly on November 14, 2016, 09:03:47 PM
I am still in the process of rigging up the plumbing. I did all the electricity by myself and thought that would be the hard part but I was wrong. I have to install a watertank, a pump, and of course a septic tank not to mention the piping. with winter time coming quick the outside work is becoming more difficult and might be put off till spring.

Wow.  That's a lot to deal with.  Digging the septic system is the hardest part.  Just keep shitting in boxes.  I drink enough beer where I can mail you my empty boxes. 
Solidarity man!...especially since we both picked the Browns to win.  :P ;D