• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

burning poo

Started by akwilly, May 18, 2016, 11:28:03 PM

Big holiday weekend coming up.   We'll be counting on periodic updates as events unfold

Taco Bell

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 27, 2016, 04:55:15 AM
Big holiday weekend coming up.   We'll be counting on periodic updates as events unfold

Dropping a deuce in a box for those who served.

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 27, 2016, 04:55:15 AM
there will definitely be no shortage of boxes to poo in this weekend. I have tons of hotdogs to eat and beer to drink.  even have some fully loaded boxes that I couldn't burn yet due to the rain. As taco Bell pointed out this weekend is all about the veterans. I will start each box on fire using an American flag. I will also only poo in American made beer boxes this weekend.

Roswells, Art

I'm just here to see what a thread called burning poo would be about.  I never thought it would be about burning poo.

K_Dubb

My God, I missed an iamb!  Line six should begin "That swims the sea..."

While I'm at it, change "each" in line 12 to "by", and "a" in line 14 to "each".

I hope you're planning an extravaganza for the 4th of July.  Fireworks just seem so tame.

bateman

Quote from: akwilly on May 19, 2016, 08:43:50 PM

This is the device I took from the old folks home. As you can see I am using a Miller Lite 18 pack. I taped 3 of the flaps to the chair but I left one flap untaped. It could serve as a splash guard.

I really didn't think the "akwilly shits in boxes and sets them on fire" thing was for real.

bateman

Quote from: akwilly on May 20, 2016, 05:50:39 PM

This picture shows some of the options you have with pooping in a box. As you can see I cut the box on 3 sides about 7 inches down and left the side that has the handle. The box comes out in the shape of Oklahoma. As you can see I taped the panhandle part to my back. I found this method to be extremely handy when doing yard work. With the box taped to me I was able to weed eat my yard and not have to stop and rush to the bathroom. I managed a small poo when doing the front yard and really let go once I moved to the backyard. It saved me so much time not having to stop working and I recomend this method to anyone that has a busy lifestyle.

Quote from: bateman on May 27, 2016, 09:38:46 PM

I really didn't think the "akwilly shits in boxes and sets them on fire" thing was for real.

He's been there and done that.

A true master............

akwilly

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 27, 2016, 09:03:13 PM
My God, I missed an iamb!  Line six should begin "That swims the sea..."

While I'm at it, change "each" in line 12 to "by", and "a" in line 14 to "each".

I hope you're planning an extravaganza for the 4th of July.  Fireworks just seem so tame.
kdubb I did want you asked. You might have written the greatest poem of all time.

Gruntled

Didn't think I'd ever be posting in a thread of this nature but oh well,
Not sure either, if this is relevant to this thread but, yesterday at Costco a call goes out over the radio for the Manager to head to the parking
lot asap. A few minutes later he calls for assistance.
Members were pushing and shoving and screaming at each other because one of them [a woman] had stepped on a cup full of shit and got some on her and a passer by.
Both victims turned their wrath on a guy who was laughing at them.
The first woman had to be talked out of calling the police.

Quote from: Gruntled on May 28, 2016, 08:49:39 AM
Not sure either, if this is relevant to this thread but, yesterday at Costco a call goes out over the radio for the Manager to head to the parking
Members were pushing and shoving and screaming at each other because one of them [a woman] had stepped on a cup full of shit and got some on her and a passer by.

It's akwilly's thread and thus he has the ultimate authority but I would think this is the logical spot for all poo related posts.

Note to self:  Don't stamp on any cups lying in a parking lot.  No matter how tempting...................

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: akwilly on May 26, 2016, 06:10:12 AM
I got to poo in a nice corona light box today. I usually shy away from 12 packs but this was a really great and sturdy box. It was worth the extra couple of inches I had to bend down compared to an upright 18 pack because of the heft of the box. It was tight enough that I considered also peeing in it but decided to use a Gatorade bottle instead. The Corona Light box might become an indoor poo box staple but it is not something that can be taped to ones ass. It is a stationary box so you can't do yard work with it attached to ones person. Photos later

The quality of your poo box is kind of a way of measuring how well your life is going. We all need a yardstick.  ;)

Just a hunka hunka burning poo
Aw, a hunka hunka burning poo

Thank you very much.   8)

Robert

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 20, 2016, 06:52:05 PMOMG - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo...
Not The Blatz Splats.

:o
Jean P. Shepherd did call it the beer with the appropriate-sounding name.

K_Dubb

Quote from: akwilly on May 28, 2016, 08:13:53 AM
kdubb I did want you asked. You might have written the greatest poem of all time.

Thanks!  I've never tried a sonnet before, but your story and pictures so moved me, so to speak...

pate

Quote from: Gruntled on May 28, 2016, 08:49:39 AM

I shall put my best foot forward and attempt not to step in it:

QuoteDidna think I'd po0-ing in a thread of this nature but oh well,
Och, lad! A-pushin' n a-shovin'
Eyes 'creaming at each other, ooch!
Old Ronald Mac, had sold 'em on a cup full of stuff.
"Ole Gasser" 'twas we called 'im!
Both of us wonder'd why lard 'twasnt the fry grease, ahem.

It is doggerreal(sp) but AI tried...

Gruntled

Quote from: pate on May 29, 2016, 04:29:38 AM
I shall put my best foot forward and attempt not to step in it:

It is doggerreal(sp) but AI tried...
Succinct yet epic.
Well said

akwilly

This picture shows two Miller Lite boxes that are full of poo. If you notice the top of the box in front you can see that some poo spilt out and is kinda hanging on to the box.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: akwilly on May 31, 2016, 11:22:44 PM

This picture shows two Miller Lite boxes that are full of poo. If you notice the top of the box in front you can see that some poo spilt out and is kinda hanging on to the box.

Mommy, this thread is scary...and smells bad!  :o

akwilly

In this picture you can see that the poo is ablaze. Also a couch that got some poo on it

akwilly

In this photo the first thing you will notice is the carpet on the floor. Yes this is an indoor poo into a miller lite 18 BOTTLE pack. You will notice that I didn't have great confidence in the box holding any amount of runny poo for very long. It is raining to hard out to burn right after use so as you can see I inserted a medium size trash bag on my device with the box underneath it. Once I am done going poo I simply stand up and the contents of the bag cause it to fall gently into the box. Once that is done I simply wait till the rain slows so I can add diesel fuel to the mixture and light it on fire.

Quote from: akwilly on June 16, 2016, 05:11:34 PM
In this photo the first thing you will notice is

that someone is pitching a tent.

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 16, 2016, 05:15:12 PM
that someone is pitching a tent.
Odd I didn't notice that earlier.

bateman

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 15, 2016, 11:06:26 PM
People would rather talk about shitting in boxes than talk about Heather's show.

Quote from: akwilly on June 16, 2016, 05:20:52 PM
Odd I didn't notice that earlier.
Please tell me that you didn't use that towel to dry the dishes later.

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 16, 2016, 06:42:03 PM
Please tell me that you didn't use that towel to dry the dishes later.
Its a sheet. Also I use paper plates that I also burn. I haven't washed a dish in years. Honestly thats how I found Bellgab. Someone told me that if I got a cast iron skillet that I would never have to wash it and somehow my search led to Chefist or some weird thing and here I am, burning poo.

So hypothetically speaking...............

I've about polished off a 24 pack of Rolling Rock.   How does one deal with a 'skinny mini' like this?

JesusJuice

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 16, 2016, 07:34:42 PM
>YouTube

All of those foods are going to turn your feces into baby food. It's going to be everywhere. It won't even drop out your ass and fall into the box. It will breach the anus and then just spread out all inside of your cheeks. You'll need at least a half package of baby wipes to clean up.

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 16, 2016, 07:39:05 PM

All of those foods are going to turn your feces into baby food. It's going to be everywhere. It won't even drop out your ass and fall into the box. It will breach the anus and then just spread out all inside of your cheeks. You'll need at least a half package of baby wipes to clean up.

Akwilly is in the process of developing a heavy duty version of his poop box. He's got it covered. No pun intended.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2016, 06:56:00 PM
I've about polished off a 24 pack of Rolling Rock.   

If this was all in the space of the last 24 hours, that might be a bigger problem than how to deal with the skinny mini.   :P