• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

burning poo

Started by akwilly, May 18, 2016, 11:28:03 PM

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 26, 2016, 03:44:00 PM
Repurposing the very symbol of modern communication as that most ancient and basic of sanitary technologies is pure artistry.  Then setting alight, as man once used to communicate with deity, is transcendent:  the screen becomes the primeval hearth, poo becomes incense, VHF becomes prayer.  In any chic gallery space, grant money and panties would be flung alternately, with shouts of acclamation.  We are privileged to have witnessed it.
How did I miss this post so eloquently explaining the draw of the burning poo and spelling out its relevance for our less cultured posters?

When Willy's work ends up in it's first gallery, I hope that you are around to write the museum labels to better explain this form of high art to the common man.

To help set the mood for this new year, I present the wastewater treatment plant of Detroit burning...

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on January 08, 2017, 12:44:41 AM
How did I miss this post so eloquently explaining the draw of the burning poo and spelling out its relevance for our less cultured posters?

When Willy's work ends up in it's first gallery, I hope that you are around to write the museum labels to better explain this form of high art to the common man.

To help set the mood for this new year, I present the wastewater treatment plant of Detroit burning...

A fitting image, the significance of which needs no words.

Of course I am willing to lend what meagre talents I possess to elucidate one interpretation -- there are innumerable, of course -- of Willy's Å"uvre as the genius, like every immortal, is content to remain silent on that point.  But let there be no mistake:  we are witnessing High Art.

starrmtn001

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 08, 2017, 01:47:08 AM
A fitting image, the significance of which needs no words.

Of course I am willing to lend what meagre talents I possess to elucidate one interpretation -- there are innumerable, of course -- of Willy's Å"uvre as the genius, like every immortal, is content to remain silent on that point.  But let there be no mistake:  we are witnessing High Art.
You are absolutely right, K_Dubb.  As a footnote, however, I would like to submit; epitome. ;)

pate

Awesome, Mister Will!

Add the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQEj_9IhJSo

Truly worthy of attention, that

Willy.   I heard just a minute or two of the Jazcast.   It seems like you might need some advice.

If you choose to reach out to a broader audience I'm sure Bellgab can help.   

jazmunda

Wow. As if this thread couldn't get any stickier it gets stickied. Bravo.

akwilly

Jaz this is a big day for me as you know. The situation has changed, the old lady has all the power and I feel I must hurt her at the fund raiser. Your previous lady advice was terrible and now I feel I have to hurt this broad to reclaim my manhood. Jaz you should stop giving advice. You have wrecked my shit up man.

Quote from: akwilly on February 12, 2017, 08:51:36 AM
Jaz this is a big day for me as you know. The situation has changed, the old lady has all the power and I feel I must hurt her at the fund raiser. Your previous lady advice was terrible and now I feel I have to hurt this broad to reclaim my manhood. Jaz you should stop giving advice. You have wrecked my shit up man.

Good luck man............

Jackstar

>this thread stickied
>oroville dam thread not stickied

Gas yourselves.

akwilly

As this photo shows I've forgotten to go outside for a few weeks

Quote from: akwilly on March 14, 2017, 05:37:57 AM

On the night of the NCAA tourney finals it will be time to put the Toyota to the torch.
You are just building up stock for the pyre.   

I *think* it was a Toyota you had out back

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 14, 2017, 05:47:56 AM
On the night of the NCAA tourney finals it will be time to put the Toyota to the torch.
You are just building up stock for the pyre.   

I *think* it was a Toyota you had out back
yes it's a Toyota Corolla. As this photo clearly shows it was a small poo batch being burnt in the hood. The reason for the small batch and hood fire is because it's raining and we are expecting more heavy rain. The small box was loaded with normal sturdy poo. In theory the poo will melt into my car's hood and sprinkle itself on the road when I drive to town in the rain.

Quote from: akwilly on March 14, 2017, 06:11:31 AM
yes it's a Toyota Corolla. As this photo clearly shows it was a small poo batch being burnt in the hood. The reason for the small batch and hood fire is because it's raining and we are expecting more heavy rain. The small box was loaded with normal sturdy poo. In theory the poo will melt into my car's hood and sprinkle itself on the road when I drive to town in the rain.

Awesome.   Great to have you back!

albrecht

Wow, I  know poo is burnt, sometimes in very interesting ways, but what happens to the gallons of piss? I was thinking you could put them outside and you'd have frozen blocks of urine. And could build a igloo, though I can't think of anyone, save maybe those kinky Germans, would want to stay in an igloo of piss. It would melt eventually though. Glad to see you back on BG. Hope your dog is also doing well. Good fishing....

NewStar

Impressive collection of piss.
Just add yeast and sugar.

akwilly

This is a risky poo. As the photo clearly shows it is a woodstove. Obviously the photo shows 2 openings on top about the right size. This is an auxiliary stove not the main one. I will poo in it

akwilly

As this photo clearly shows I put my dog on the woodstove to make sure it isn't to hot. It shouldn't be because I tried to get more of a smoldering fire rather than raging fire.

akwilly

As this photo clearly shows im pooing in the woodstove.

akwilly

The woodstove was much warmer than my dog let on. Granted it was coolish to the touch it got hot fast after I opened one of the top holes. Oddly the base of the woodstove was much hotter than the top thus making me have to widen my stance more than usual. The widened stance put more surface area in contact with the cast iron thus shorting what could have been a very nice poo.

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on March 18, 2017, 07:43:22 AM
The woodstove was much warmer than my dog let on. Granted it was coolish to the touch it got hot fast after I opened one of the top holes. Oddly the base of the woodstove was much hotter than the top thus making me have to widen my stance more than usual. The widened stance put more surface area in contact with the cast iron thus shorting what could have been a very nice poo.
Interesting update. But wouldn't pooing in the stove smell up your place. Even though it has a chimney there is still smoke leakage, especially from an older stove. And no more animal testing, there are other ways to monitor temperature besides your poor dog! Keep up the good work and good fishing.

TigerLily

pet dog ≠ lab rat. I loves ya willy but next time poo in the snow

WhiteCrow

Quote from: akwilly on March 18, 2017, 07:34:12 AM
As this photo clearly shows im pooing in the woodstove.

Ak ..Please be careful where u poo.

Look between your legs ..The Devil is eyeing you up.. while Jesus may be trying to save your wretched soul.

akwilly

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 18, 2017, 03:32:27 PM
Ak ..Please be careful where u poo.

Look between your legs ..The Devil is eyeing you up.. while Jesus may be trying to save your wretched soul.
damn that's creepy but you got a point

bateman

Quote from: akwilly on March 14, 2017, 06:11:31 AM

Wh-why would you do this to your car, Willy?

akwilly

Quote from: bateman💥 on March 22, 2017, 08:43:22 AM
Wh-why would you do this to your car, Willy?
thankfully I have another car so I didn't feel bad about burning poo on the Toyota hood. It worked out pretty good. The poo burnt down to a liquidish form and easily washed away on a normal drive through town on a rainy day

TigerLily

And as willy cruises through town in his Toyota Crapolla the townsfolk remark, "There goes willy, spreading ... happiness ... wherever he goes"

WOTR

Quote from: akwilly on March 22, 2017, 08:54:50 AM
thankfully I have another car so I didn't feel bad about burning poo on the Toyota hood. It worked out pretty good.
You know... It is kind of funny.  I, too have more than one car.  With that said, I have never used that as a reason to set feces alight on the hood of either one of them.

I know I am boring and pedestrian.  And I do applaud your artistic endeavors.  It just is not the reason that I would expect to have been used...  :D

TigerLily

Hey, willy. Mickey Rourke's dog reminds me of yours. But I think your dog is more handsome. Nothing gay about Mickey or his dog  :)