• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

My Name is Heimlick Manouvre, & I am your Presidio

Started by pate, May 15, 2016, 03:51:43 AM

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 07:30:47 AM
Well, we did live within 50 miles of one another and we use.... these...but then, so does she...

Ha, maybe that is it! But seriously, what is this thread about? Pate posting videos he is fond of?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 07:32:38 AM
Garner popularity?! Wow you really do want to be someone. Well sleep well knowing that these words on a screen are pulling for you.

Finally!   :)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 07:30:47 AM
Well, we did live within 50 miles of one another and we use.... these...but then, so does she...

I usually like to view Pate's posts.  While I rarely know what he's talking about, I do like his musical selections..  I have come to view him as the BellGab DJ of sorts.

You are talking to yourself. OK. Takes all kinds.

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2016, 07:32:39 AM
Ha, maybe that is it! But seriously, what is this thread about? Pate posting videos he is fond of?

Near as I can tell, yes..along with a smattering of pronunciation, the imminent British takeover, and....distemper?  Rabies? 

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 07:33:52 AM
You are talking to yourself. OK Takes all kinds.

MV can easily confirm that the ISN for BJM and I are different and from different parts of the country...

You said that you had me on ignore before...ok, great...then you have the logical option of ignoring me and anyone else that you don't want to read...simple as that...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2016, 07:39:35 AM
MV can easily confirm that the ISN for BJM and I are different and from different parts of the country...

Calling to mommy again? Really, if you are in a hole, stop digging.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 06:39:40 AM
How many do you use?

You really, truly have a way with women, don't you Mr. Billy Joe?  Maybe you should ask Senda if you can borrow hie "BellGab for Dummies". Just sayin.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 07:45:28 AM
Calling to mommy again? Really, if you are in a hole, stop digging.

I was just teasing on BlogGab, but you really are obsessed...you cannot ignore me... :D

Or do you just want a man to abuse if Falkie is not around? Do you secretly hate men?

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2016, 07:47:41 AM
You really, truly have a way with women, don't you Mr. Billy Joe?  Maybe you should ask Senda if you can borrow hie "BellGab for Dummies". Just sayin.

No kidding.  I'm a little slow on the uptake, but I think I got it.  Just playing along......with the sounds of Pate's musical selections in the background.  Have you served the pastries yet Chefist?  Give one to Roswell's before she turns in will ya? ;)

pate

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 07:34:56 AM
Near as I can tell, yes..along with a smattering of pronunciation, the imminent British takeover, and....distemper?  Rabies?

My shots are current, what say you?

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2016, 07:47:41 AM

How many posters total in this asylum then?  Six or eight?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 07:56:58 AM

Including the bots and the experimental sentient AIs?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 08:06:01 AM
42?

I see you only understand numbers when they are written out...

Forty Two

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2016, 08:09:58 AM
I see you only understand numbers when they are written out...

Forty Two

Chefist isn't a reader. He doesn't know what you are referring to, so neither does Billy.

pate

So I can count on your vote last October?

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 08:12:39 AM
Chefist isn't a reader. He doesn't know what you are referring to, so neither does Billy.

Still obsessing...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2016, 08:15:45 AM
Still obsessing...

Hey, you're short and dorky looking and I don't like your personality so stop with that, you are only embarrassing yourself.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 08:17:19 AM
Hey, you're short and dorky looking and I don't like your personality so stop with that, you are only embarrassing yourself.

Still can't let go....

chefist