Author Amy On The Radio  (Read 369247 times)

Amy On The Radio
« Reply #8910 on: August 12, 2020, 02:28:58 AM »
Amy on the Radio makes its glorious return Wednesday August 12th at 8 PM Eastern, or so the schedule goes.  It precedes Tim Weisberg's show on midnight.fm.  This assumes one of innumerable minor incidents doesn't hijack her career yet again.  As albrecht has mentioned, internet "radio" hosting is fraught with peril.

Amy On The Radio
« Reply #8911 on: August 12, 2020, 07:44:42 PM »
Amy on the Radio makes its glorious return Wednesday August 12th at 8 PM Eastern, or so the schedule goes.  It precedes Tim Weisberg's show on midnight.fm.  This assumes one of innumerable minor incidents doesn't hijack her career yet again.  As albrecht has mentioned, internet "radio" hosting is fraught with peril.

Will she post pics of her tits?  I'm a visual learner.

Amy On The Radio
« Reply #8912 on: August 12, 2020, 07:53:35 PM »
Perhaps if you send a new AC unit.

Amy On The Radio
« Reply #8913 on: August 12, 2020, 08:26:01 PM »

Ha.  Novel idea, but she'd probably tear a rotator cuff unhinging her bra and go back on IR for a couple years.

Amy On The Radio
« Reply #8914 on: August 13, 2020, 01:51:12 AM »
Ha.  Novel idea, but she'd probably tear a rotator cuff unhinging her bra and go back on IR for a couple years.

You cheap bastard.  Buy her the ones that clip in front.  Or hell, just pasties.  And, matter of fact, why is she even wearing a bra?   

Amy On The Radio
« Reply #8915 on: September 09, 2020, 03:20:54 PM »
Will she post pics of her tits?

I heard (from a reliable source) that her aereolas are the same hue as her breasts. From a reliable source.