• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

AvDaBr

Amy on the Radio makes its glorious return Wednesday August 12th at 8 PM Eastern, or so the schedule goes.  It precedes Tim Weisberg's show on midnight.fm.  This assumes one of innumerable minor incidents doesn't hijack her career yet again.  As albrecht has mentioned, internet "radio" hosting is fraught with peril.

paladin1991

Quote from: AvDaBr on August 12, 2020, 01:28:58 AM
Amy on the Radio makes its glorious return Wednesday August 12th at 8 PM Eastern, or so the schedule goes.  It precedes Tim Weisberg's show on midnight.fm.  This assumes one of innumerable minor incidents doesn't hijack her career yet again.  As albrecht has mentioned, internet "radio" hosting is fraught with peril.

Will she post pics of her tits?  I'm a visual learner.

whoozit

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 12, 2020, 06:44:42 PM
Perhaps if you send a new AC unit.

AvDaBr

Ha.  Novel idea, but she'd probably tear a rotator cuff unhinging her bra and go back on IR for a couple years.

paladin1991

Quote from: AvDaBr on August 12, 2020, 07:26:01 PM
Ha.  Novel idea, but she'd probably tear a rotator cuff unhinging her bra and go back on IR for a couple years.

You cheap bastard.  Buy her the ones that clip in front.  Or hell, just pasties.  And, matter of fact, why is she even wearing a bra?   

AZZERAE

Will she post pics of her tits?

I heard (from a reliable source) that her aereolas are the same hue as her breasts. From a reliable source.

whoozit

Is the show starting soon?

chefist

Richard unchained and released Amy from his basement years ago...she's still trying to get back in.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 12, 2020, 06:44:42 PMWill she post pics of her tits?  I'm a visual learner.

heh heh

MV/Liberace!

i had completely forgotten about this chick.

Quote from: Liberace! on July 22, 2022, 03:47:05 AMi had completely forgotten about this chick.

A totally hetero and dyed in the wool bachelor like Liberace forgetting about a lady? Unthinkable.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on July 22, 2022, 11:53:02 AMA totally hetero and dyed in the wool bachelor like Liberace forgetting about a lady? Unthinkable.

No woman has been able to please me the way Sonja Henie did.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on July 22, 2022, 03:47:05 AMi had completely forgotten about this chick.

From my recollection, she was helping stinky Tim with his show. Needless to say, it never received any traction outside of ellgab.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Corona Kitty on July 22, 2022, 12:57:11 PMFrom my recollection, she was helping stinky Tim with his show. Needless to say, it never received any traction outside of ellgab.

Who is "Stinky Tim?"  Does he actually go by this on his podcast?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on July 22, 2022, 02:28:48 PMWho is "Stinky Tim?"  Does he actually go by this on his podcast?

Stinky Tim A.K.A. Tim Weisberg

He's a radio personality, of the same caliber as any morning radio jock. I think you know exactly what I mean. On the side, he does a podcast.

He doesn't use it but he should in my opinion.

Lilith

Quote from: Corona Kitty on July 22, 2022, 02:57:26 PMStinky Tim A.K.A. Tim Weisberg

He's a radio personality, of the same caliber as any morning radio jock. I think you know exactly what I mean. On the side, he does a podcast.

He doesn't use it but he should in my opinion.

That's right.  I think Stinky Tim was derived from Spooky Tim,  which probably most here might remember him by.  I think his old YouTube show was called Spooky Southcoast.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpookySouthcoast

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on July 22, 2022, 03:03:20 PMThat's right.  I think Stinky Tim was derived from Spooky Tim,  which probably most here might remember him by.  I think his old YouTube show was called Spooky Southwest.

He was posting quite furiously for a while over on ellgab. The whole Dave Schrader thing was hysterical, notably how that came to an end.

The name stinky Tim was something I just posted in fun. Sad to say, he didn't quite enjoy it.

Lilith

Quote from: Corona Kitty on July 22, 2022, 03:11:03 PMHe was posting quite furiously for a while over on ellgab. The whole Dave Schrader thing was hysterical, notably how that came to an end.

The name stinky Tim was something I just posted in fun. Sad to say, he didn't quite enjoy it.

I just remembered the name of his Internet Radio Network that I think Amy was helping him with.

https://midnight.fm/

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on July 22, 2022, 03:21:22 PMI just remembered the name of his Internet Radio Network that I think Amy was helping him with.

https://midnight.fm/

Haha, yes that's the one.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Corona Kitty on July 22, 2022, 03:11:03 PMThe whole Dave Schrader thing was hysterical, notably how that came to an end.

What's the story there?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on July 22, 2022, 03:58:17 PMWhat's the story there?

I think those who frequented Ellgab would be able to tell the story much better. In a nutshell, the show started up in 2018 and ended roughly by 2020. Dave was essentially lied to by Keef Rowland, promising greener pastures and a big bag of money. I voiced my opinion, accurately predicting the show's demise and how much of a waste of time it was. At the time, I was painted as the villain and quickly banned. Dave realized that the show was going nowhere and hit the eject button. Don't worry, though, he's playing paranormal investigator (again).

QuoteThanks to you all, the good the bad and the ugly.

It has been a fun ride, may you all live in abundance and be surrounded with love and laughter.

God Bless,

DS

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Corona Kitty on July 22, 2022, 08:00:16 PM...he's playing paranormal investigator (again).

I noticed when you google his name, the word "actor" is under it, heh heh.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on July 22, 2022, 08:26:17 PMI noticed when you google his name, the word "actor" is under it, heh heh.

I find it comical that he played skeptic for many years, then one day he became an "actor". That is when he faked being pushed by a ghost, haha.

Classic.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Corona Kitty on July 22, 2022, 08:27:47 PMThat is when he faked being pushed by a ghost, haha.

When I saw that ghost push, I just felt sorry for him.  I was actually personally embarrassed for him.  He didn't have to do that.  I realize he had to come up with something to jump start a new production, but that wasn't it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Liberace! on July 22, 2022, 08:30:00 PMWhen I saw that ghost push, I just felt sorry for him.  I was actually personally embarrassed for him.  He didn't have to do that.  I realize he had to come up with something to jump start a new production, but that wasn't it.

He could have led off with a bit of expository for the audience and segued into an interpreptive dance to coax the spirits out.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Corona Kitty on July 22, 2022, 08:27:47 PMI find it comical that he played skeptic for many years, then one day he became an "actor". That is when he faked being pushed by a ghost, haha.

Classic.

I may or may not have been the one that leaked his show and made him shit his pants live on air when it happened