• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Saudis now openly blackmail the US over release of missing 28 p of 9/11 Repo

Started by VtaGeezer, April 16, 2016, 04:21:06 PM

VtaGeezer

The fucking Saudi Arabs are freaking out; today it was leaked that they formally threatened the US govt that they'd dump $750B in US securities if the truth about their complicity in the 9/11 Plot is exposed in US courts.  Sen Bob Graham, who chaired the 9/11 investigation, says the 28 p. are the tip of the paper iceberg.  He also said 9/11 couldn't have happened without high level Saudi support.   I can't wait to hear what Trump has to say.  I wonder how much Saudi hard assets in the US are worth. 
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/16/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-warns-ofeconomic-fallout-if-congress-passes-9-11-bill.html

GravitySucks

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 16, 2016, 04:21:06 PM
The fucking Saudi Arabs are freaking out; today it was leaked that they formally threatened the US govt that they'd dump $750B in US securities if the truth is exposed in US courts.  Sen Bob Graham, who chaired the 9/11 investigation, says the 28 p. are the tip of the paper iceberg.  He also said 9/11 couldn't have happened without high level Saudi support.   I can't wait to hear what Trump has to say.  I wonder how much Saudi hard assets in the US are worth. 
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/16/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-warns-ofeconomic-fallout-if-congress-passes-9-11-bill.html

If it is so FRIKKIN classified, how do they know what is in it??? That is the question everyone should be asking.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2016, 04:23:07 PM
If it is so FRIKKIN classified, how do they know what is in it??? That is the question everyone should be asking.
That's a rhetorical question, right?

Dr. MD MD

I wonder what those who ridicule conspiracy theorists as "truthers" will have to say about this? I'm expecting a whole lot of silence while they figure out how to rationalize it within the official story.  :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2016, 09:45:45 PM
I wonder what those who ridicule conspiracy theorists as "truthers" will have to say about this? I'm expecting a whole lot of silence while they figure out how to rationalize it within the official story.  :D

Lol i dont lump you in the " truther" category,but come on even you can shake your head at the idiots like Hoagland that believe that " torsion " space weapons destroyed the towers.

GravitySucks

Quote from: norland2424 on April 16, 2016, 09:58:56 PM
Lol i dont lump you in the " truther" category,but come on even you can shake your head at the idiots like Hoagland that believe that " torsion " space weapons destroyed the towers.

Idiots is too weak of a term.

pate

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2016, 04:23:07 PM

Classy, whaaa-Subject party-line re: "Saudis now openly blackmail the US over release of missing 28 p of 9/11 Repo" is this code to the Bershevski(sp) voters over the Staliniskas?

Did someone say ska-lite?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGgft_8fNdM

Nos Ture?

ediot: My proposed child will be allergic to: gluten, food, Sout anthang & MOST OF ALL noise, that all looks Frankaise... mmmmmm!  Someone must protect my chillren, from the hoaxers!  I have said too much...

All I know about 9/11 is what the government has told me and I know the US Government never lies. So I don't know what you guys are getting all worked up about.

Juan

15 of the 19.

Also, a dive shop owner in Jacksonville, Florida said one of the 911 hijackers priced dive equipment at his shop.  The owner identified the guy a few days after the arrack.  This dive shop is only a couple of miles from the dock where the USS Kennedy was moored.  I also think these guys were responsible for the subsequent anthrax attack - there are lots of remailers who could have delayed the mailings a couple of weeks.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 12, 2016, 11:01:06 AM
All I know about 9/11 is what the government has told me and I know the US Government never lies. So I don't know what you guys are getting all worked up about.

Don't make me have the monkeys turn the hose on you again. It's a madhouse in here, a madhouse!  >:(  ;D

akwilly

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 16, 2016, 04:21:06 PM
The fucking Saudi Arabs are freaking out; today it was leaked that they formally threatened the US govt that they'd dump $750B in US securities if the truth about their complicity in the 9/11 Plot is exposed in US courts.  Sen Bob Graham, who chaired the 9/11 investigation, says the 28 p. are the tip of the paper iceberg.  He also said 9/11 couldn't have happened without high level Saudi support.   I can't wait to hear what Trump has to say.  I wonder how much Saudi hard assets in the US are worth. 
I don't get the down side of the Saudis dumping their us positions. Seems like a good thing for us.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: akwilly on May 12, 2016, 04:14:29 PM
I don't get the down side of the Saudis dumping their us positions. Seems like a good thing for us.
They hold a lot of pre-'08 20 yr paper paying 4%+. They won't "dump" any of it.  They're in a deficit for the first time.  Wait 'til the deportations of unemployed to Pak and Bangladesh begin.

paladin1991

I call BS.  The Saudi Sand Pounders need us to keep them safe fm the Iranians.  They can't blackmail us.     

VtaGeezer

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 13, 2016, 11:14:41 AM
I call BS.  The Saudi Sand Pounders need us to keep them safe fm the Iranians.  They can't blackmail us.   
They have for 40 years.  It became a way of life for them when they saw the embargo bring us to our knees.  Nixon kowtowed to Big Oil and the defense industries.

VtaGeezer

Turns out they don't hold anything near what would be a threat.  Treasury Dept says their holdings in US treasuries is $117B, which is 13th on the list; literally peanuts compared to Japan and China;

paladin1991

TigerLily

I'm happy this came to light because I can finally share the TigerLily Bin Laden theory: Dubya was looking for bin Laden in all the wrong places because he was afraid bin Laden would be captured alive and all this would come out.

Two oil barons hand in hand

akwilly

Quote from: TigerLily on May 20, 2016, 03:38:35 AM
I'm happy this came to light because I can finally share the TigerLily Bin Laden theory: Dubya was looking for bin Laden in all the wrong places because he was afraid bin Laden would be captured alive and all this would come out.

the guy wearing the curtain has a sweat goatee

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: akwilly on May 12, 2016, 04:14:29 PM

exactly.  a more contemptible people i've never encountered.  vomit inducing culture.  but for the dumb luck of geology (oil), they'd be nothing. 

MV/Liberace!

if we let the iranians take over saudi arabia, i'd consider that a marked improvement for humanity.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: MV on May 20, 2016, 11:55:15 AM
if we let the iranians take over saudi arabia, i'd consider that a marked improvement for humanity.
I tend to agree.  And they're cashing out their US treasuries anyway to cover their huge deficit.  Gotta keep those thousands of princes happy or they'll turn on the top royals.

Quote from: TigerLily on May 20, 2016, 03:38:35 AM

Awww.  That picture gives me a warm, tingly feeling all over.

Gruntled

Quote from: akwilly on May 20, 2016, 04:20:39 AM
the guy wearing the curtain has a sweat goatee
When I saw the upper right I said to myself "WTF does that mean?"
Heh heh :D