• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Product/Design Ideas for Bellgab's Retail Shop

Started by Billy Joe Mulgreavey, April 16, 2016, 07:06:19 AM

Hello everyone!  I hope you all are having a great weekend!  I am starting this thread in hopes of some creative ideas from colorful people, and I know you are all colorful!  What kind of products are appealing to you, the consumer?  Can we help MV in his pursuit to build his brand?  I think so!  Let's have it then: Ideas please!

I am working on a product idea and will have some info/pics up by Sunday night. 

3OctaveFart

Sweet Kathy fancy dance tote bag.

Retail $17.95. Clip-on earrings sold separately.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 16, 2016, 07:48:15 AM

Sweet Kathy fancy dance tote bag.

Retail $17.95. Clip-on earrings sold separately.

I'm thinking exercise video with this clip.  The Bookshelf Shuffle, akin to Six Minute Abs.  I suppose a package deal could be considered with the aforementioned tote and earrings.  Between this and the roach pillow, MV will be rolling in cash in no time.  Still, I can see a motivational speech is in order for you lazy bums.  Forget Norman Vincent Peale, forget The Art of the Deal, just watch this short clip and get to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PE2hSqVnk

I'd like to suggest a lovely gift basket for a Very Special Someone packed with official Bellgab â,,¢ items such as Bellgabâ,,¢ Butthurt salve, Bellgabâ,,¢ Stalker Haterz Repellant, Bellgabâ,,¢ Big Boy Pants, and a Bellgab â,,¢ t-shirt with this immortal line by MV: "You don't have friends on the internet". On the back the equally immortal line:  "Bellgab, I can't quit ya."

Feel free to throw in a complimentary Bellgabâ,,¢ wooden spoon for stirring the pot.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 16, 2016, 07:06:19 AM
Hello everyone!  I hope you all are having a great weekend!  I am starting this thread in hopes of some creative ideas from colorful people, and I know you are all colorful!  What kind of products are appealing to you, the consumer?  Can we help MV in his pursuit to build his brand?  I think so!  Let's have it then: Ideas please!
I know it's boring, but mugs and tee shirts would be my first go to. Someone here had suggested a thermochromatic mug as well, that changes color when hot water is poured in. A Bellgab screen saver would be good too or a BG desktop background. A computer person would have to create that and it could go for $1.99 a download. If only 100 people paid for a download, that 200 bucks for MV right there.

That someone was me, but I was only half joking. I don't know how easy that is to do or if MV is going the Cafe Press route and they have anything like it.

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on April 16, 2016, 02:12:12 PM
That someone was me, but I was only half joking. I don't know how easy that is to do or if MV is going the Cafe Press route and they have anything like it.
Sorry for not giving you credit. It's actually a great idea. Here's a place that makes them:

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/thermochromic-mug.html

THIS would be awesome:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Stainless-steel-unglazed-ceramic-mug-thermochromic_60380600230.html?spm=a2700.7724857.29.121.RdUCIy

Oh I don't care about the credit, lol, I just don't know how easy it is to do. I probably would pay for something that came up with STFU.

littlechris

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on April 16, 2016, 02:18:05 PM
Oh I don't care about the credit, lol, I just don't know how easy it is to do. I probably would pay for something that came up with STFU.

We definitely need a list of popular bellgab quotes.

Remember this one:

"This is designed to make me money."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 16, 2016, 02:10:16 PM
I know it's boring, but mugs and tee shirts would be my first go to. Someone here had suggested a thermochromatic mug as well, that changes color when hot water is poured in. A Bellgab screen saver would be good too or a BG desktop background. A computer person would have to create that and it could go for $1.99 a download. If only 100 people paid for a download, that 200 bucks for MV right there.

That would go towards his second swimming pool and paddock for the kids' stable of ponies. Good thinking.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on April 16, 2016, 02:18:05 PM

Especially if used in the staff room at work. Not controversial at all.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: littlechris on April 16, 2016, 02:20:42 PM
We definitely need a list of popular bellgab quotes.

Remember this one:

"This is designed to make me money."

"You fucking fuck"

"Idiots, trolls and haters"

"It's none of your business"

"I want Art Bell's babies"

"I've had Art Bell's babies"

littlechris

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 16, 2016, 02:24:46 PM
"You fucking fuck"

"Idiots, trolls and haters"

"It's none of your business"

"I want Art Bell's babies"

"I've had Art Bell's babies"

Lolz.

Yeah and falkie's extended seat belt quote from the other day!!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 16, 2016, 02:21:09 PM
That would go towards his second swimming pool and paddock for the kids' stable of ponies. Good thinking.

third swimming pool.  let's try and be accurate, please.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 16, 2016, 02:22:22 PM
Especially if used in the staff room at work. Not controversial at all.

At this point in my work career, I got nothing to lose.  ;)

Quote from: MV on April 16, 2016, 02:28:57 PM
third swimming pool.  let's try and be accurate, please.

BUT, do  you have a string of poloponies?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 16, 2016, 02:10:16 PM

Not boring at all IB, these items are a must-have for any self-respecting shop.  I like the screen saver idea too. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 16, 2016, 02:35:07 PM
Not boring at all IB, these items are a must-have for any self-respecting shop.  I like the screen saver idea too.

Agreed. Having been in the business I know mugs, tee shirts are bread and butter. Easy to do (sublimation for the mugs, iron on or embrodiary for the shirts) and shift.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: littlechris on April 16, 2016, 02:45:15 PM
What about Bellgab adult toys?
Yes. With models volunteering to show them to the best advantage.

73s

Doesn't MV say this sort of thing often?

(stolen graphic from Googling)

[attachment id=1 msg=781228]

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 16, 2016, 02:48:07 PM

Be careful what you wish for lest you get one particular well known model modeling an XXXXXXL harness. Just sayin'.  :o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on April 16, 2016, 02:50:51 PM
Be careful what you wish for lest you get one particular well known model modeling an XXXXXXL harness. Just sayin'.  :o

This is a family friendly debauched thread. Have some decorum.

littlechris

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 16, 2016, 02:48:07 PM

Sweet Kathy perhaps?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 16, 2016, 02:52:27 PM
This is a family friendly debauched thread. Have some decorum.

Well then I won't mention the equally generously sized STFU paddle. Nope, I won't.  :-X