• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

chefist

Quote from: coaster on June 08, 2016, 03:24:26 PM
Not even sure what threads are still popular to post in because I haven't been here in a while. Just want to let the ones who have supported me now that my mother passed away three hours ago.

My sincere condolences....I lost mine three years ago to cancer...all positive vibes going out to you and yours...

Not even sure what threads are still popular to post in because I haven't been here in a while. Just want to let the ones who have supported me now that my mother passed away three hours ago.

Oh Coaster, I am so sorry to hear that.  :(

Who

I'm so sorry to hear that Coaster.  I hope you know there are a lot of people here who care and who will be keeping you in their thoughts and prayers.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Catsmile on June 05, 2016, 12:44:03 AM
That pic took a second to sink in...
Was he showing you his scarred Uvula, or his forked tongue in that pic?   

VIDEO DAMNIT!!!1 YouTube, NAO!!!1
Please tell me you got that on video.

Thatz a Noron YouTube video worth watching, Faulty.
Faulty, ya blew it... again!

No video just many photos of me and noory slow dancing.  He has agreed to do an interview.

3OctaveFart

Coaster, no words are adequate but she has been relieved of her suffering, and that is a merciful thing.

Lilith

SO sorry coaster!   :-*

Your mother is in God's arms now Coaster.  All the best to you.

Sorry to hear that coaster.

bateman

Sorry to hear that, man. No words are sufficient, but please remember to take care of yourself in the coming days/weeks.

WhiteCrow

Coaster, condolences. Losing your mother is very hard. Cherish and remember all she did for you. Nothing is as special as a mother's love. ..pure love.

Best to you and your family during this difficult time.

Corona Kitty

Oh no,  sorry to hear that..  Hope you're alright buddy stay strong.

Dear Coaster,
More people care than you know.
When you lose your mom, it can feel like you've become an orphan, and have lost some of your history.
I am so sorry for your loss.

LadyFish

So sorry for your loss.

NXOEED

ah, I'm so sorry, dude.

Coaster, sorry for your loss, may peace be with you.

jazmunda

Roswells, Art

Ms. C

So sorry for your loss, Coaster, may she RIP.  Sending prayers your way!

chinaclipper

coaster:
No words of condolence  can heal a person grieving the loss of his mother.  "Say not, in grief, that your mother has gone, but always remain thankful that she was yours."  Its tough and really painful.  Please get out of this with the power of her love, she is still there watching you, so, hold on to her memories, because she would not like to see you cry. No one can change what is truly destined, so be strong for your family!

Coaster, I am so sorry for your loss, and you have my deepest sympathy.  You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.  I hope that you are able to reflect back on happier times, and that you can find some comfort in the good memories that you have of your mom.

Hog

Coaster, I empathize with you my brother. Nothing I can tell you will make it better. Just remember the good times, those are the memories that matter.  These good memories will bring you a smile to your face as you reminicse about them to yourself and with others.
To your Mother.

peace
Hog

coaster

I want to thank everyone. Once again, everyone went out of their way, not only to support me in this thread, but share what they went through and send condolences through messages. I wish I had time to reply to all of them. Thank you , all of you. I am sorry I became so unwound there for a while. I am shattered. Heartbroken.
I'm sure one day soon I will become the old curmudgeon you all are used to. Until then, thank you. For everything. Bellgabbers can be quite sweet and compassionate once in awhile. It is appreciated. Until we meet again,
Your grieving, drunken, sadsack friend.
Coaster.

albrecht

So sorry. I wish you and your family the best. Such a bad situation but please be well for yourself and family.

WOTR

Quote from: coaster on June 08, 2016, 11:13:59 PM
Coaster.
I'm sorry... Grieve how you need to.  I remember after dad died people giving me advice and trying to help. In the end, ignore it all and do what you need to do... Cry, laugh, curse Gods name all in the span of ten minutes... Whatever gets you through the next while.

Mr. Fidget

I want to thank everyone. Once again, everyone went out of their way, not only to support me in this thread, but share what they went through and send condolences through messages. I wish I had time to reply to all of them. Thank you , all of you. I am sorry I became so unwound there for a while. I am shattered. Heartbroken.
I'm sure one day soon I will become the old curmudgeon you all are used to. Until then, thank you. For everything. Bellgabbers can be quite sweet and compassionate once in awhile. It is appreciated. Until we meet again,
Coaster.
I guess that's why I've had to hold my own drink lately, coaster. Energy (as far as we know) can neither be created, or destroyed. You need not look further than the butterfly for a physical manifestation of the state change. Caterpillars one day, butterflies shortly thereafter. As you know my Dad moved on to the future in 2005, and my Mom has not been well for some time. I'll surely call her with newfound gratitude for that opportunity, tomorrow. It may be the end from the perspective of the (earthly bound) loved one, but that life energy must be continuing (the aforementioned "not destroyed") for the (spirit released) departee.
[attachment id=1 msg=832448]
Divine grace to you in this difficult time.

ONeill

Coaster.

Stay strong.

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 03:07:35 PM
I checked Netflix, not on there. It used to be. Youtube has a few entire episodes though. They used to show them on public broadcasting.
Yeah.  I didn't see them either.  I'll check Amazon.  Anyway, I'll find the YouTube episodes.  Thanks kid!

paladin1991

My condolences.

Hautex

They say there is a line of loved ones waiting on the road into heaven. From your words of love and appreciation towards her, I hope she has comfortable shoes, Coaster. It should be a long line of greeting. You will never stop missing her, because you are going to appreciate what she did for you every day of your life. You are her legacy, make her proud! Peace, brother...