• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

MV learns a lesson on why we can't be nice to people anymore.

Hope it's all bullshit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Crash Folly on June 04, 2016, 12:12:27 AM
MV learns a lesson on why we can't be nice to people anymore.

Hope it's all bullshit.

Which bit? Senda being his usual cunt self, or MV feeling he can't give people a hand? The former is a given, not bullshit.

The damning evidence, presented by the Master.  Revel in his GLORY!

Post this:
PayPal just sent me their decision. They are refunding the $30 I paid MV.
Another triumph of the forces of goodness over evil !

Date: Friday, June 3, 2016
Subject: Resolution for Appeal Case Id #PP-[REMOVED]

Hello Anthony G Senda,

We're contacting you with regard to your buyer complaint case:

Transaction Details
------------------------------
Seller's Name: [REMOVED]
Seller's Email: [REMOVED]
Seller's Transaction ID: [REMOVED]

Transaction Date: Apr 29, 2016
Transaction Amount: -$30.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: [REMOVED]
Case Number: PP-[REMOVED]

Buyer's Transaction ID: [REMOVED]

We've reviewed the claim again and we've decided to issue you a refund for the full payment amount.

You'll receive the payment into your PayPal account within the next 3-5 working days.

You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling safely on our Business Resource Center at https://www.paypal-businesscenter.com/manage-your-business.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Protection Services

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 23, 2016, 05:39:18 AM

ONeill

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 04, 2016, 12:18:18 AM
The damning evidence, presented by the Master.  Revel in his GLORY!

Post this:
PayPal just sent me their decision. They are refunding the $30 I paid MV.
Another triumph of the forces of goodness over evil !

Date: Friday, June 3, 2016
Subject: Resolution for Appeal Case Id #PP-[REMOVED]

Hello Anthony G Senda,

We're contacting you with regard to your buyer complaint case:

Transaction Details
Seller's Name: [REMOVED]
Seller's Email: [REMOVED]
Seller's Transaction ID: [REMOVED]

Transaction Date: Apr 29, 2016
Transaction Amount: -$30.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: [REMOVED]
Case Number: PP-[REMOVED]

Buyer's Transaction ID: [REMOVED]

We've reviewed the claim again and we've decided to issue you a refund for the full payment amount.

You'll receive the payment into your PayPal account within the next 3-5 working days.

You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling safely on our Business Resource Center at https://www.paypal-businesscenter.com/manage-your-business.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Protection Services

If this holds I will never use Paypal again. I apologize to whale shit for ever comparing it to Senda.

JesusJuice

It's nice when good things happen to good people.

WOTR

Quote from: ONeill on June 04, 2016, 12:35:07 AM
If this holds I will never use Paypal again. I apologize to whale shit for ever comparing it to Senda.
I cannot imagine that PP will actually be so stupid.  (Then again...)

I always figured you were being very unfair in your comparison, (and rather insulting.)

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 04, 2016, 12:41:25 AM
It was only $30?
That is the amount they are willing to eat. PayPal gave him that and MV still won...

Yep, the cost of doing business.  It's really too bad. 

Has he ever sold anything, or does it all just pile up until it's time for another load to be shipped out and lost for storage fees?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 04, 2016, 12:48:24 AM
Yep, the cost of doing business.  It's really too bad. 

Has he ever sold anything, or does it all just pile up until it's time for another load to be shipped out and lost for storage fees?

I doubt he has sold on eBay. He pissed me off long ago because I do sell on eBay. A lot, I have a shooting teal star.
About ten years ago George was bitching about a seller that screwed him over on a Pokemon toy. He wanted the item shipped a week after the sale for a surprise but the seller shipped right away. He left a negative because the shipping was too fast. As a seller that irked me.

Anyhow I have had many items that buyers that start cases because they did not get something, so I provide the tracking and prove they got it. If the buyer insists they did not ge it they call it a "no fault" and refund out of pocket. The max amount was $25, it might be $30 now.
But it oly works a few times for buyers, try it one to many and it is a lifetime suspension.

Falkie stopped revealing appalling personal information, and took it to the next level.  It's simpler to just reveal who he is directly. 

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on June 04, 2016, 01:04:37 AM
What an asshole.
I still find this hard to believe. PayPal doesn't stay in business by giving idiots refunds for phony claims.

Sure they do, the same way banks stay in business even though there is the occasional loan that isn't repaid, or stores staying in business despite losing inventory to shoplifting and employee theft.

ONeill

Die you fucking cunt, you worthless shitstain. You are more idiotic than rocks on Pluto. You have a morality level of a serial rapist. I hope you get violent and painful ass cancer. I hope you have a reunion with your prison buddies. Who knows, maybe they have 60 sons and grandsons combined that can also join.

Quote from: MagnificentBastard on December 09, 2014, 05:04:41 PM
There are herpetic carbuncles sprouting from pigs anuses that have more humanity than falkie.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2016, 08:51:08 PM
I don't believe it.
I have dealt with PayPal for ever and they are not known to just reverse a decision like that.
Until MV tells us that funds were taken from his account I say it is all bull shit.

he did file an appeal, but paypal hasn't even bothered to notify me he's done so, and they haven't asked me for any additional evidence/information.

He does buy an awful lot of ugly overpriced t-shirts and hats, not to mention all the other junk he buys.  Getting some low percent of each purchase, they're still in the black with his account.

Quote from: MV on June 04, 2016, 02:04:32 AM
he did file an appeal, but paypal hasn't even bothered to notify me he's done so, and they haven't asked me for any additional evidence/information.

That is what I thought. PayPal gave it to him themselves and flagged his account.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 04, 2016, 12:41:25 AM
It was only $30?
That is the amount they are willing to eat. PayPal gave him that and MV still won.

they must have eaten it, because they certainly didn't take the money from me.

MV/Liberace!

man.  i'm just speechless.  the utter dishonesty falkie has displayed here... just wow.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on June 04, 2016, 02:19:10 AM
man.  i'm just speechless.  the utter dishonesty falkie has displayed here... just wow.

I'd still like to see you become his butler. :P

Perhaps a video later of the scene from Coming To America where you utter the words "The Royal Penis is Clean, Your Highness".

Just when you think dickbag Senda could not be any more of a douche, he rises to the occasion. So he got a free computer out of the deal? Now we can add "thief" to his description. SMH

WOTR

Quote from: MV on June 04, 2016, 02:19:10 AM
Emergency Falkiegab?  ;)

There has to be at least a small part of you that now regrets trying to help the useless blob of lard by now?  Still, I find it interesting that he would burn pretty much every bridge that he had over $30.

WOTR

Quote from: jaz on June 04, 2016, 02:31:14 AM
I'd still like to see you become his butler. :P

Perhaps a video later of the scene from Coming To America where you utter the words "The Royal Penis is Clean, Your Highness".

I have a guy at work whose phone give the announcement (in an English accent" "You have a message, your royal sexiness".  What makes it great is that he is of retirement age.  Now I wish I could install spyware on his phone to change it to announce "the royal penis is clean, your royal sexiness."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on June 04, 2016, 02:39:54 AM
There has to be at least a small part of you that now regrets trying to help the useless blob of lard by now?

The regret began a couple weeks ago.

Quote from: WOTR on June 04, 2016, 02:42:10 AM
I have a guy at work whose phone give the announcement (in an English accent" "You have a message, your royal sexiness". 
Imagine that in SV's accent.

WOTR

Quote from: MV on June 04, 2016, 02:45:12 AM
The regret began a couple weeks ago.
It's funny... I would ask "what ever possessed you," but I think I understand- and it was a nice thing to do... Sadly, the act was wasted on the wrong person.  I'm almost ready to accept the judgement of DPS and others (I don't really think it is all performance art anymore.)

If you will excuse me, I have a fresh jar of mayonnaise in the fridge just begging to be slathered all over my body- Video later.

Or now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY_iZQWX55U

Quote from: WOTR on June 04, 2016, 02:55:42 AM
It's funny... I would ask "what ever possessed you," but I think I understand- and it was a nice thing to do... Sadly, the act was wasted on the wrong person.  I'm almost ready to accept the judgement of DPS and others (I don't really think it is all performance art anymore.)

If you will excuse me, I have a fresh jar of mayonnaise in the fridge
Did anyone notice that in one of his videos Senda accused Bellgabbers of doing disgusting things with mayo? He totally left out the part where he told everyone on a Gabcast that that Kathy only gives him a Lewinsky if things are coated in mayo.

dipp

Congratulations on the art of grifting Senda pig.

WOTR

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 04, 2016, 03:05:58 AM
Did anyone notice that in one of his videos Senda accused Bellgabbers of doing disgusting things with mayo? He totally left out the part where he told everyone on a Gabcast that that Kathy only gives him a Lewinsky if things are coated in mayo.
I only know of it because it was posted here... I cannot watch his videos (and I missed the gabcast.)  I just think it is the funniest thing (and my mind starts to wonder and consider if he coated his junk in peanut butter for the family dog in his younger years.) 

akwilly

I haven't kept up but so far I gather that Falkie got a laptop from MV and claimed it was broken so he got money from PayPal and bad mouthed MV the whole time. If correct will MV ban Falkie from bellgab? If I were a crazy internet millionaire like MV I would go to Martinez and kick Falkies ass

Quote from: akwilly on June 04, 2016, 03:33:41 AM
I haven't kept up but so far I gather that Falkie got a laptop from MV and claimed it was broken so he got money from PayPal and bad mouthed MV the whole time. If correct will MV ban Falkie from bellgab? If I were a crazy internet millionaire like MV I would go to Martinez and kick Falkies ass

I thought MV sent Falkie a lap dance and then Falkie caught HIV.