• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No
Alright, what the heck did Falkie do this time?

trostol

i'd join in but...Deadpool is just too good a movie to stop watching

Daniel compared Falkie's story to Forrest Gump. That is a pretty good analogy.

norland2424

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 16, 2016, 10:58:35 PM

that there both fictional stories ?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 16, 2016, 10:58:35 PM

Except Falkie ate all of the shrimp

Dr. MD MD

Morrison's dad was the guy who provoked the Gulf of Tonkin incident, apparently.

Snakes alive, Falkie is incredible! I'm missing so much by not listening to his 900 videos.

MV/Liberace!

i went into a gymnasium in high school and took the ASVAB and had no intention of joining the armed forces, so that's incorrect.

chefist claims to have a phd and claims to be a professional person, chefist do all people with phd's discriminate against people with disabilities, oh you think that the doctors who deemed Falkie disabled were on crack, or meth. I hope your bosses hear the show.

coaster

I wanted so bad to talk about falkie hahaha. drinking a fucking beer. that was not me. maybe a bit me. not much. I am better sober. i was fucked. i had a bong.
bing fucking bong kiddos. i dont care. you guys moderate. i dont.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: coaster on April 16, 2016, 11:29:19 PM
I wanted so bad to talk about falkie hahaha. drinking a fucking beer. that was not me. maybe a bit me. not much. I am better sober. i was fucked. i had a bong.

I really didn't notice any difference from your usual posts.  :P

coaster

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2016, 11:30:51 PM
I really didn't notice any difference from your usual posts.  :P
20 minutes waiting on the phone. of course im getting fucking stoned...

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on April 16, 2016, 11:24:37 PM
i went into a gymnasium in high school and took the ASVAB and had no intention of joining the armed forces, so that's incorrect.

The draft ended before you were born youngin

starrmtn001

Hi MV!   ;D

nbirnes

Quote from: coaster on April 16, 2016, 11:29:19 PM

It was a very nice call.

GravitySucks

Chefist is full of shit. Go listen to his own words on the January 18th GABCAST. Especially this part.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2016, 04:56:10 PM
If you go listen to the GABCAST from January 18th, Chefist called in at about 44:00, at about 48:00, he says he wrote Heather back and said he wasn't interested in getting paid back.

I don't know what else there is to say about it.

Ithink thought Chefist is was cool, but I was a cohost on that GABCAST and when his call finished, I was sure in my mind that the whole issue was settled.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2016, 12:03:38 AM
Chefist is full of shit. Go listen to his own words on the January 18th GABCAST. Especially this part.
chefist is not only full of shit he is the newest member of casio and little chris's pedo club.

chefist

really? wow...I've never heard of that!

Did you remember the name of the test?

Noorynoid

Excellent broadcast EOD, very entertaining! Thank you and all the cool cats who participated, maybe next time Falkie will join in the festivities!

chefist

Quote from: coaster on April 16, 2016, 11:36:30 PM
20 minutes waiting on the phone. of course im getting fucking stoned...

I liked your call! And Yorkshire Pudding called in too! That is amazing!

chefist

Quote from: Military Justice2 on April 17, 2016, 12:42:27 AM
chefist is not only full of shit he is the newest member of casio and little chris's pedo club.

Oh really?