• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

chefist

Quote from: brig on April 11, 2016, 01:45:16 PM
I stood up for myself, and posted who that sort of stuff reminded me of.  I don't take kindly to anyone suggesting what I should or should not think or type.  I think he might be under the influence of another bellgabber perhaps.  Maybe there are contributors who are making suggestions to HIM, which he in turn is making to ME.  Contributions and gifts can have a very manipulating effect on some people.  I always advise against taking them, with the exception of things like birthday, or Christmas presents.  Contributions and gifts, just for the sake of giving them usually have some type of favors expected in return.  Not always, but usually.  Just sayin.

I posted in the Fortress, and I shall post here, that I appreciate your genuine concern for my feelings chefist, but worry not!  I am a bellgabber first, and foremost!

Praise MV!

We've got your 6!

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 01:51:15 PM
You are one of the sweetest people here. If anyone messes with you a lot of us will go after them. No worries. You did nothing wrong. Post on sister.

I knew that!  ;D :-*

Ms. C

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 01:51:15 PM
You are one of the sweetest people here. If anyone messes with you a lot of us will go after them. No worries. You did nothing wrong. Post on sister.
+1

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on April 11, 2016, 12:53:28 PM
I think everyone in there is on thin ice.  George is capricious and his attention is spread thin.
Are all Georges this way?  Could it be portals?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ItsOver on April 11, 2016, 01:55:46 PM
Are all Georges this way?  Could it be portals?

It's Over, welcome to the fun. I would like to give chefist a round of applause for his efforts!

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 01:57:15 PM
It's Over, welcome to the fun. I would like to give chefist a round of applause for his efforts!
"How 'bout a big hug for Chefist."

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 01:57:15 PM

Thank Yewwwww!

GravitySucks

While we are on gossip. Seems like Darth Sandra has been playing on our emotions.

Quote from: norland2424 on April 08, 2016, 12:21:59 AM
Lol shes not an actual communist or Canadian, its just a running gag that I'm partially to blame for to be honest.

chefist

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 11, 2016, 02:15:34 PM
While we are on gossip. Seems like Darth Sandra has been playing on our emotions.

LOL I found that out as well the other night! Good on her/him/it! I laughed when I found that out...what will happen now that RCH is leaving? We will see!

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 11, 2016, 02:15:34 PM
Really? She's the reason I stopped listening to RCH and following the thread closely.  Good one.

chefist

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 11, 2016, 02:27:33 PM
9 pages already. Who is fighting?

Just consider this your front row seat to the championship match!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 12:58:00 PM
I used to think I was half lesbian/half Apache attack helicopter. Now I'm not so sure.

Do you get urges to refuel the other helicopters?  ???

chefist

SWT, and long time poster and supporter of George, says that his foul mood today is from stress.  After all that has happened in the last two weeks for George, that may very well be the case. Or, as many in Musings have said over the years, George has an abrasive personality that can often be self destructive. Which is closer to the truth? I guess we will find out!

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 11, 2016, 02:57:49 PM
PBS was one of my nominations to the Fortress and it's unsettling to me that she would be treated this way after the support she's shown for Falkie's latest endeavor as a broadcaster. George means well but can sometimes be insensitive to those around him without realizing he's insulted them, like with Chefist, Brig, or PBS. He is stressed out from the traitor leaking posts from within the Fortress, the threats from Little Chris regarding his ex-wife and the latest attempt to have KellyDD, a provider from SFredbook, post on BellGab and reveal secrets that have long been buried, not to mention the sexually charged private messages about our dear, sweet Kathy. Chalk this unpleasant situation up to a severe case of stress.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 03:00:49 PM
SWT, and long time poster and supporter of George, says that his foul mood today is from stress.  After all that has happened in the last two weeks for George, that may very well be the case. Or, as many in Musings have said over the years, George has an abrasive personality that can often be self destructive. Which is closer to the truth? I guess we will find out!
Stay tuned. Lol.

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 03:17:47 PM
Stay tuned. Lol.

Coaster, another long time BellGab poster, who is famous for the George Noory Pizza Roll Video, was also taken aback by George's incendiary comments...AND Coaster was recently defending George this Saturday after his GabCast performance...I think this is a good lesson in where we need to take care to offer the best possible service and support to our customers...when you are a celebrity, your customers are your fans!

Quote from: coaster on April 11, 2016, 03:23:59 PM
wow...  what a nice way to thank someone who went out of their way to listen to him do the gabcast. That is just disgusting.

I think many of us here want to support George in his effort to find his way in the entertainment business. Each of us has hopes of new beginning, wiping the slate clean, letting bygones be bygones, etc...As we have seen with other many other celebrities, Art, Heather, et. al., they often can be their own worst enemies when it comes to communicating with their fans...

I don't think any of us know what will happen to George in the long term...I do hope he succeeds in whatever his endeavors are...but clearly at this early stage in this new phase, signs are pointing in a bad direction...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 03:29:26 PM
Coaster, another long time BellGab poster, who is famous for the George Noory Pizza Roll Video, was also taken aback by George's incendiary comments...AND Coaster was recently defending George this Saturday after his GabCast performance...I think this is a good lesson in where we need to take care to offer the best possible service and support to our customers...when you are a celebrity, your customers are your fans!
I smell a banning from the Fortress in our collective futures. Lol. Nice post.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 01:21:12 PM
You all know I am kidding right? Except about the fling, that is very, very true. I got all sentimental reading those old messages today, and might turn them into a play. Maybe I can recruit SV to help me write it? It means he would get to see the hundreds of messages back and forth and would have first hand knowledge of the debauchery of my private life. What say you SV? You in?

that first hand knowledge isn't gonna be as scandalous as what i have imagined.  ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 11, 2016, 03:40:18 PM
that first hand knowledge isn't gonna be as scandalous as what i have imagined.  ;)
Heh. You never know. Lol.

Corona Kitty

I dont like knowing anyone is attacking brig.

GravitySucks

Quote from: username on April 11, 2016, 04:00:35 PM
I dont like knowing anyone is attacking brig.

You started this. You had him on your show and he his fat head got that much bigger.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on April 11, 2016, 03:58:09 PM
Strapons?  Please let it be strapons!

Of course I have done that. Pitching and catching. Nice otter sir. Lol.

Manipulating George is easy ~ just make him believe you're his 'friend'. Not proud of the fact that I've done this (at least) on three separate occasions.

ponyboysunset

Hey Chefist, did you hear? We are getting banned from the Fortress.  Oh no! Lol.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 04:02:37 PM
Of course I have done that. Pitching and catching. Nice otter sir. Lol.
You are my hero.

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 04:11:24 PM
Hey Chefist, did you hear? We are getting banned from the Fortress.  Oh no! Lol.

You and I are? Really? How and when did you hear about this? Anyway, I quit first! na na nana na...