• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

chefist

Quote from: Ms. C on April 11, 2016, 11:05:54 AM
Excuse me for taking these words from another thread ... but I want to express that I am making a donation to MV and bellgab this morning, not for the diaper fund ... but I would like it to be for more seats on the Bellgab porch swing!  I've been sitting on the porch for awhile now and see that we may have more folks joining ... especially with the spring weather ... a little change from sitting inside of the Bella Haven all day and night, although I'll still get my coffee and bacon there!

Please come anytime, welcome one and all! WhiteCrow has already paid us a visit! LC has already stated he will start dropping hints as to whom he has a crush on in the BellaHarem thread! Stay tuned Ms. C!

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 11:45:20 AM
I still think that bobo may be Fort Rock...some say it is, theONE....if anyone has suggestions, it would be good to hear them!

I don't think it is either. theONE couldn't go that long without totally losing his shit. Go read the stuff he has been posting on the forum that shall not be named.

Look at bozo's posting history. He joined in June, lives in Canada and in September still did not know who MV was.

chefist

I am officially on Double Secret Probation on George's private Falkenberg's Fortress thread...it seems he took offense to me posting the "dropped soap" gif there. Apprently, there is a huge aversion to anything that suggests homosexuality to him!

Here was my response:

People just thought it was fun and so did I. No harm no foul...if you want to kick me out go ahead. Seems rather ungrateful after I tried to help you by preparing show notes and sharing topic suggestions on your thread.

Anyway, do whatever you want. Good luck on your show...

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on April 11, 2016, 12:01:24 PM
4chan?

Yep. He starts a MITD and OSOM thread every night. He still can't spell.

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 11:37:52 AM
They should have known that BellGab is bareback!

;D ;D ;D

Well then, allow me to whip this out.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 12:02:12 PM
I am officially on Double Secret Probation on George's private Falkenberg's Fortress thread...it seems he took offense to me posting the "dropped soap" gif there. Apprently, there is a huge aversion to anything that suggests homosexuality to him!

Here was my response:

People just thought it was fun and so did I. No harm no foul...if you want to kick me out go ahead. Seems rather ungrateful after I tried to help you by preparing show notes and sharing topic suggestions on your thread.

He does realize that us gays have breached fort security, right? We're everyone man. LOL ::)

I wouldn't have thought a gossip thread about a few dozen random people on a message board would generate so many Pampers but here we are with me trying to catch up with the last few pages.

Manscaping?

GravitySucks

Here was my response:

Suck up.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 11, 2016, 10:52:52 AM
Cos they're speshul.
It's always the ones who take this stuff seriously that get the most hurt feelings.

Here was my response:

Well the dude from his own words did get gang raped in jail. He's probably a little touchy.

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 12:19:42 PM
He does realize that us gays have breached fort security, right? We're everyone man. LOL ::)

Yes! It was breached through the rear!

Sorry, too easy...

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 12:22:34 PM
Well the dude from his own words did get gang raped in jail. He's probably a little touchy.

That was like 40 years ago. It still can't be touchy down there. He might like being touched down there, but really.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 12:22:34 PM

Really! I had no idea! Is that well known on the Musings thread? What happened exactly?

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 12:25:05 PM
Really! I had no idea! Is that well known on the Musings thread? What happened exactly?

I don't remember the particulars. Something along the lines of he got busted for something as a kid (stealing I think?) got thrown in a county lockup where three vatos went at him.

I'm not making light of it or making fun of it. I couldn't imagine a worse thing to happen to someone. Just explaining why he probably is touchy about that. Also he himself has talked about it before so I assume it's public knowledge.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 12:27:21 PM
I don't remember the particulars. Something along the lines of he got busted for something as a kid (stealing I think?) got thrown in a county lockup where three vatos went at him.

I'm not making light of it or making fun of it. I couldn't imagine a worse thing to happen to someone. Just explaining why he probably is touchy about that. Also he himself has talked about it before so I assume it's public knowledge.

Oh, absolutely! Sounds horrible...I honestly had no idea that happened to him...

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 12:29:36 PM
Oh, absolutely! Sounds horrible...I honestly had no idea that happened to him...

Probably just another story he made up in the theater of his own mind.

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 12:29:36 PM

Someone who follows the Falkie saga a little more closely probably remembers the particulars or can cite when and where he was talking about it. I'm definitely not making light of it or making fun of him.

Like I've said many times, I like Falkie and find him amusing. I don't mind making a harmless Falkie joke once in awhile but I mean it all in good fun. I am a fan of the dude and what he's trying to do with his media creations.

chefist

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 11, 2016, 12:31:47 PM
Probably just another story he made up in the theater of his own mind.

Many of his detractors say he confabulates his stories, but this one seems like it either happened or it didn't. Since he got so upset at me about the gif, my gut tells me that it may have actually happened.

Yea, I wish him the best and will definitely listen to his shows! However, there has been some instances where he has been a little mean spirited and rude to his fans and supporters.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 12:32:42 PM
Someone who follows the Falkie saga a little more closely probably remembers the particulars or can cite when and where he was talking about it. I'm definitely not making light of it or making fun of him.

Like I've said many times, I like Falkie and find him amusing. I don't mind making a harmless Falkie joke once in awhile but I mean it all in good fun. I am a fan of the dude and what he's trying to do with his media creations.

Senda's very good close friend and confidant Area51drone imparted the prison story on the thread. This apparently after Senda told him in strict confidence.

Naturally it's all forgiven and forgotten now because A51d said it was a mistake and he was indescrete (so that's alright then, eh?) . Bygones are bygones, and apart from A51's regular revelations to the thread about stuff Senda has told him, he's quieter than a church mouse and is very choosy now how he jerks off to Senda's discomfort.

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 12:34:02 PM
Many of his detractors say he confabulates his stories, but this one seems like it either happened or it didn't. Since he got so upset at me about the gif, my gut tells me that it may have actually happened.

Yea, I wish him the best and will definitely listen to his shows! However, there has been some instances where he has been a little mean spirited and rude to his fans and supporters.

I remember him talking about it in GabChat, it certainly didn't strike me as bullshit. What I thought was disgusting were people mocking him over it. How fucked in the head do you have to be to do that? Even if the story is complete bullshit.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 12:34:02 PM

Dude also died three times so you can't really blame them for speculation.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 11, 2016, 12:38:19 PM
Senda's very good close friend and confidant Area51drone imparted the prison story on the thread. This apparently after Senda told him in strict confidence.

Naturally it's all forgiven and forgotten now because A51d said it was a mistake and he was indescrete (so that's alright then, eh?) . Bygones are bygones, and apart from A51's regular revelations to the thread about stuff Senda has told him, he's quieter than a church mouse and is very choosy now how he jerks off to Senda's discomfort.

Did the revelation occur during one of their fallouts, or as you say, "accidentally'?

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 12:39:35 PM
Dude also died three times so you can't really blame them for speculation.

Yeah, so?  Death tried to stick in his his ace a few times too, but The Falk said...nay!

3OctaveFart

I am a fan of fun and he has a way of keeping the site interesting.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 11, 2016, 12:42:01 PM
Yeah, so?  Death tried to stick in his his ace a few times too, but The Falk said...nay!
Well I guess being packed in ice in your Mom's bathtub helps. His story, not mine. And MV informed me I don't get a lot of things in this world, including radio while eating, so there's that.

Edit: As a lesbian you would think I would get radio while eating but I just don't.  ;D

whoozit

Someone has started giving George advice in his safe space.  I won't name names but BJM has joined chefist on the thin ice.