• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

MarkT

Quote from: chefist on July 30, 2020, 09:35:28 PM
Re: Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott
« Reply #5184 on: Today at 08:34 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove
MR SCOTT! You are clearly a talented man who has built his own empire from the ground up. There is a lost soul in your industry by the name of David Rubini...former "producer" for the late Arthur Bell.

He wants to start his own paranormal podcast empire, but his anxieties and desires have overwhelmed him to the point of self destruction.  I've counseled him to look at your example...but alas, he does not heed my advice.

Would you be available to aid this poor man on his quest? Would you be willing to aid those in your industry less fortunate?

His ego is huge...but his business acumen small...

Thank you for your anticipated correspondence.

Fuck off troll, snake, saboteur, deceptive charlatan, hunter of lost souls, Mr.DAVID RUBINI is starting his DAVID RUBINI ONE TRICK PONY SHOW, in October, after he finishes his drug rehab or serving short time in prison, or both.
Today Mr.RUBINI announced that he is going on Sabbatical, aka, drug rehab or serving time in prison.
Just Fuck Off.

chefist

I understand the hostility...I do...we need to make the hard decisions for Mr Rubini...he needs friends to make the hard choices at this point.

His future depends on it!

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on July 30, 2020, 10:16:47 PM
I understand the hostility...I do...we need [...] Mr Rubini...he needs friends

Do/Will any of them know how the spacebar works?

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on July 30, 2020, 10:19:41 PM
Do/Will any of them know how the spacebar works?

I have "..."...you have...well, whatever it is you have.

MarkT

Quote from: chefist on July 30, 2020, 10:16:47 PM
I understand the hostility...I do...we need to make the hard decisions for Mr Rubini...he needs friends to make the hard choices at this point.

His future depends on it!

Pledge $5/month as a subscriber to DAVID RUBINI ONE TRICK PONY SHOW, in October. Or STFU.
Put your mouth where your money is. Fucking troll, snake, saboteur, deceptive charlatan, hunter of lost souls. Pay up or STFU.

chefist

Quote from: MarkT on July 30, 2020, 10:33:20 PM
Pledge $5/month as a subscriber to DAVID RUBINI ONE TRICK PONY SHOW, in October. Or STFU.
Put your mouth where your money is. Fucking troll, snake, saboteur, deceptive charlatan, hunter of lost souls. Pay up or STFU.

Mr R needs more than money...he needs love, guidance and support...

MarkT

Quote from: chefist on July 30, 2020, 10:36:08 PM
Mr R needs more than money...he needs love, guidance and support...

Mr.R doesn't need your love or guidance or support. Mr.R is very wealthy, he is a multimillionaire, he can buy all those things and he can buy you and the fucking horse that you rode in on.
Mr.R needs subscribers to his DAVID RUBINI ONE TRICK PONY SHOW, in October, you fucking troll, snake, saboteur, deceptive charlatan, hunter of lost souls.

Quote from: Silphion on July 29, 2020, 10:30:13 PM
Brother, can you spare about 50 grand?

https://networthpost.org/net-worth/david-rubini-net-worth/
According to this site our freaky David Rubini is worth 5 million dollarosos.

Fuck Off now and subscribe.

chefist

Quote from: MarkT on July 30, 2020, 11:04:12 PM
Mr.R doesn't need your love or guidance or support. Mr.R is very wealthy, he is a multimillionaire, he can buy all those things and he can buy you and the fucking horse that you rode in on.
Mr.R needs subscribers to his DAVID RUBINI ONE TRICK PONY SHOW, in October, you fucking troll, snake, saboteur, deceptive charlatan, hunter of lost souls.

How the hell can a guy who calls and emails "guests" for Art become rich? I'm not buying any of that shit...he's a broke carpet bagging fuckwad...He could buy my dingleberries, Sally...that he could.

MarkT

Quote from: chefist on July 30, 2020, 11:35:53 PM
How the hell can a guy who calls and emails "guests" for Art become rich? I'm not buying any of that shit...he's a broke carpet bagging fuckwad...He could buy my dingleberries, Sally...that he could.

You fucking troll, snake, saboteur, deceptive charlatan, hunter of lost souls. Ever heard of extortion.

MarkT

Quote from: chefist on July 30, 2020, 11:35:53 PMdingleberries

Why you talkin' about your testicles in such visual descriptive terms, you fucking troll, snake, saboteur, deceptive charlatan, hunter of lost souls.   

chefist

Quote from: MarkT on July 30, 2020, 11:42:49 PM
You fucking troll, snake, saboteur, deceptive charlatan, hunter of lost souls. Ever heard of extortion.

What did Art call his "special" access..."the wormhole"...I'm not subscribing to Jubini's "glory hole"...fuck that shit, Muppet...he can suck a dirty rotten San Franciscan cock.

MarkT

Quote from: chefist on July 31, 2020, 12:06:04 AM
What did Art call his "special" access..."the wormhole"...I'm not subscribing to Jubini's "glory hole"...fuck that shit, Muppet...he can suck a dirty rotten San Franciscan cock.

It will be called RUBBINI'S ONE TRICK PONY HOLE, you fucking troll, snake, saboteur, deceptive charlatan, hunter of lost souls.
Subscribe now, or be left outside.

MarkT

Quote from: chefist on July 31, 2020, 12:06:04 AMhe can suck a dirty rotten San Franciscan cock.

That's Nathan's job. 650-GAYTAXI.

Ciardelo

Say...has anybody noticed this "MarkT" fellow is a little bit of a jerk?

MarkT

Has has anybody noticed this "Ciardelo" fellow is a little bit of a cry baby brown noser?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on July 31, 2020, 09:38:37 AM

He also smells of yak. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 30, 2020, 07:43:45 PM
Turd Eye activated.

AUTOSHUTDOWN PROTOCOL INITIATED
SOLAR NOVA IMMINENT
AWAITING COMMAND SIGNAL

So long, and thanks for all the flags.

Jackstar

Yeah. We're still deciding what to do about it. Decision imminent. Waiting on slash/bee protocol implementation. Kinda.

Victory to The Light.

paladin1991

Quote from: MarkT on July 30, 2020, 11:04:12 PM

I checked the site.  Looks like Reub, has cashed a check or two since  you last looked.  He is now worth 16 million.  Get your fax straight, fucker.

paladin1991

Sounds like a bitter 'Want to Have Been.'  A clinger, always circling around the minor stars and power agents who circled the A-listers.  Kinda like a Remora on the cock of greatness.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 04, 2020, 09:26:07 AM
Duty now for the Future

Eugenics?  Jew Betcha!

Dude stop it just stop it
You're not a codetalker just stop

Maybe you'll get some nudes soon

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on August 04, 2020, 11:03:43 AM
Dude stop it just stop it
You're not a codetalker just stop

Maybe you'll get some nudes soon

Of JackStarSex or Fat Lisa? 

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 05, 2020, 12:51:53 AM
JackStarSex

You should see the emails I've been getting lately. It's difficult to overstate my happiness and satisfaction of late... and so, I have not.

See the judge? Imagine the smell.

chefist

...and everyone at the time thought this thread was the end of BG.  ;D

Remembering Orson Welles Art... ;)