• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

chefist

I hope some of the new folks read this thread...it was fun...after Art left for the final time, we had to make our own fun. When I decided to troll the gang of 4, the princes of BellGab, I was ridiculed and ostracized...for a while...then many came around to understand that BellGab is whatever we make it. Not what an elite choose for us...fuck them....we are free.

Yes, there are those who want to dictate what is posted and what is disseminated...but as long as the real MV is here, we can live like free folk!

Fuck Bart Ell...fuck brown mouth GS...fuck all those that want to suppress our freedoms...

As far as HW goes...if you folks like wanking on her, then she serves her purpose in the universe...

Merry Chrimbus!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 06:28:19 PM
This from the leading user of "faggot"? :o

This from a phony conservative Ellgab mole? :o

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on December 07, 2018, 06:34:54 PM
I hope some of the new folks read this thread...it was fun...after Art left for the final time, we had to make our own fun. When I decided to troll the gang of 4, the princes of BellGab, I was ridiculed and ostracized...for a while...then many came around to understand that BellGab is whatever we make it. Not what an elite choose for us...fuck them....we are free.

Yes, there are those who want to dictate what is posted and what is disseminated...but as long as the real MV is here, we can live like free folk!

Fuck Bart Ell...fuck brown mouth GS...fuck all those that want to suppress our freedoms...

As far as HW goes...if you folks like wanking on her, then she serves her purpose in the universe...

Merry Chrimbus!
It was a great thread.  I think I kept mentioning PBS sexuality in shock.  Good times...

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 06:35:22 PM
This from a phony conservative Ellgab mole? :o
A libertarian-leaning conservative ekshually, ergo no pecksniff social sin module to speak of as long as no one gets hurt.

As I said they zoo'd me the same as they did you, and Jack, and Catmagic, and GoNoory and so on and so on...

Are you actually missing ellgab Doc?

Let me be candid here, I do regret not being able to fillet out Pud and especially Wyngarde. :(

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2018, 06:39:24 PM
It was a great thread.  I think I kept mentioning PBS sexuality in shock.  Good times...

Ha...I remember that...prayers for the fallen.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 06:40:29 PM
A libertarian-leaning conservative ekshually, ergo no pecksniff social sin module to speak of as long as no one gets hurt.

As I said they zoo'd me the same as they did you, and Jack, and Catmagic, and GoNoory and so on and so on...

Are you actually missing ellgab Doc?

Let me be candid here, I do regret not being able to fillet out Pud and especially Wyngarde. :(

Not buying it at all. A real libertarian wouldn’t be trying to social engineer this site to make it more comfortable for liberals...but you do. Your long-con has been exposed.  :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 06:43:52 PM
Not buying it at all. A real libertarian wouldn’t be trying to social engineer this site to make it more comfortable for liberals...but you do. Your long-con has been exposed.  :D

For that you get...MORE digital art, and maybe some cats too. ;)

Jackstar

You're gonna need a whole litter. Everyone here knows your game.

Heather says she has spies amongst us. im scared.

Jackstar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 07, 2018, 06:49:14 PM
Heather says she has spies

When the only tool one has is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

chefist

Can we run down the top several gossips about Wad?

1. Art's kid
2. Art's lover
3. Art's grifter
4. Aldous's lover...after lot's of "Indian Tobacco"
5. RCH's lover...well, you know...

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on December 07, 2018, 06:55:20 PM
Can we run down the top several gossips about Wad?

1. Art's kid
2. Art's lover
3. Art's grifter
4. Aldous's lover...after lot's of "Indian Tobacco"
5. RCH's lover...well, you know...
I never heard number 5 being bandied about but seen several combinations of the other ones, together even.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2018, 06:56:46 PM
I never heard number 5 being bandied about but seen several combinations of the other ones, together even.

In the vacuum of facts, there lies entertainment.

Quote from: chefist on December 07, 2018, 06:57:26 PM
In the vacuum of facts, there lies entertainment.

Up until this point in my life, I had never considered RCH in a sexual encounter.  The prospect is rather mortifying if one stops
to think about it.   I'm sure there would be silk robes and weird 70's Waterphone music, along with incantations to Osiris.
Then there would be much blue pill popping until the penile angle moved from a gloppy 33° to a robust, raging 19.5°.   

Color me disturbed.  Not good Fellah's.   No.  Not good.    :-[

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 07, 2018, 07:31:06 PM
Up until this point in my life, I had never considered RCH in a sexual encounter.  The prospect is rather mortifying if one stops
to think about it.   I'm sure there would be silk robes and weird 70's Waterphone music, along with incantations to Osiris.
Then there would be much blue pill popping until the penile angle moved from a gloppy 33° to a robust, raging 19.5°.   

I could see RCH being Hef’s wingman in the 70s. The hair, baby...the hair! 8)

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 07, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

whoozit

Nineteen posit fivified!  That’s what Robin does to Richard with a 19.5” strap on.  Gray in color in case WAN was wondering.

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2018, 07:35:06 PM
Nineteen posit fivified!  That’s what Robin does to Richard.

So.  She would be wearing an Osiris mask then?

Dr. MD MD

With the Mad Martian standing on a crate, clawing at the window, trying to get in?