• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bellgabbers who are butt hurt, please read this post.

Started by MR. Spock, April 09, 2016, 12:54:01 PM

Falkie2013

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 04:08:23 PM
Cosmic Hobo is butthurt and he said that he is going to take me down. he has called me SR-71. As many of the long time posters here knows the true about me. Yes in the past I did had used many other users names but I only uses one user name here. So cosmic hobo go fuck yourself because MV already knows the truth about me.

He knows you hang around the glory holes for the dyslexic & grammar challenged and put your dick in the hole and yell out " ME SUCK ! " ?

MR. Spock

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 22, 2016, 04:11:48 PM
He knows I hang around the glory holes for the dyslexic & grammar challenged and put my dick in the hole and yell out " ME SUCK COSMIC HOBO PENIS ! " ?
Good one falkie because you do give blowjobs at the truck stops.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 04:08:23 PM
Cosmic Hobo is butthurt and he said that he is going to take me down. he has called me SR-71. As many of the long time posters here knows the true about me. Yes in the past I did had used many other users names but I only uses one user name here. So cosmic hobo go fuck yourself because MV already knows the truth about me.

MR. Spock

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 22, 2016, 05:22:31 PM

So Cosmic hobo I heard that you use the butthurt cream because falkie rides your ass a lot. ;D

Daggit

You should be honored hobo. SR-71/MR. Spock only starts threads about people when he is truly butthurt.

I think that MR. Spock thinks that just because he no longer uses the SR-71 account it means that it is not related to his MR. Spock account. Clean slated despite the bad grammar and everyone is a cool dude.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 05:29:56 PM
So Cosmic hobo I heard that you use the butthurt cream because falkie rides your ass a lot. ;D

MR. Spock

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 22, 2016, 05:34:53 PM

i guess that you don't get it because you are dumb like falkie. I'm not mad or butt hurt.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 05:36:52 PM
i guess that you don't get it because you are dumb like falkie. I'm not mad or butt hurt.

The grammar in this one should suit your education level.