• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

ART BELL SUCKS because his network is losing hosts and listeners.

Started by MR. Spock, April 03, 2016, 04:39:56 PM

Hollow Man

Quote from: littlechris on April 03, 2016, 09:17:19 PM
Wouldn't that be fun?

Or am I off my rocker?

Nevermind, don't answer that.  ;D

You're out of your goddamn mind. I'm afraid there's something here you're just not quite getting. Most people in this world of ours do not share Bellgab's sick fascination with George Senda, aka Falkie, aka Falka the Hutt. Don't get me wrong, I'm just as amused by the pathetic, blooperish antics of our resident beach master as you are, but you and I do NOT define the wider market appeal when it comes to Falkie, I can assure you. Yeah, sure, it would be funny and all, but if your aim is to somehow "save" MITD then that's the worst thing you could do. Falka the Hutt would utterly kill MITD, and very quickly at that. Otherwise, have at it. Just know that your time is short.  :o

Hollow Man

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 03, 2016, 09:37:50 PM
I think he's lost enough luster, gotten a little too much exposure with his dumb posts and comments.  The guests and genre have gotten stale.  I doubt even the return of what's left of Art Bell would be enough to un-suck the thing.

Ah, another sourpuss post. It's well-worded, though, at least, so fair enough.

Alright, then, so if the genre itself has gone totally stale then what the fuck does it even matter? That's the whole thrust of what he does, so who cares if Art's gone or not? If the whole concept is just shit now then Dark Matter/MITD was pointless to begin with! It doesn't even matter anymore going by that logic, right? Indeed, you should be grateful that he left and finally put it to bed. Nothing more to see here, folks! The show's over; not just Art, but the whole damn thing! Hell, send him a thank note. He deserves it!  ;D

Hollow Man

Quote from: Hog on April 05, 2016, 10:04:01 PM
What's a "davebot dude", let alone a funny one?

peace
Hog

"Dave" is Jorch. Thus a "davebot" would basically be a noorybot. Which you're obviously not. I know, doesn't make sense; don't ask me. The guy's an idiot.

Quote from: Hollow Man on April 06, 2016, 02:16:58 PM
Ah, another sourpuss post...

Well, I stopped listening to Art back when he was doing just one show a month or whatever it was.  He does much better with a variety of topics, having him only doing an occasional show allows him to do only shows on his pet topics, like 'consciousness', the afterlife, new age junk, and now Donald Trump.  Ugh!

... Alright, then, so if the genre itself has gone totally stale then what the fuck does it even matter? That's the whole thrust of what he does, so who cares if Art's gone or not? If the whole concept is just shit now then Dark Matter/MITD was pointless to begin with! It doesn't even matter anymore going by that logic, right? Indeed, you should be grateful that he left and finally put it to bed. Nothing more to see here, folks! The show's over; not just Art, but the whole damn thing! Hell, send him a thank note. He deserves it!  ;D

Now we're getting somewhere.  He really ought to have gone out on a classier note though, I guess that's just not who he is.

Ah, another sourpuss post. It's well-worded, though, at least, so fair enough.

Alright, then, so if the genre itself has gone totally stale then what the fuck does it even matter? That's the whole thrust of what he does, so who cares if Art's gone or not? If the whole concept is just shit now then Dark Matter/MITD was pointless to begin with! It doesn't even matter anymore going by that logic, right? Indeed, you should be grateful that he left and finally put it to bed. Nothing more to see here, folks! The show's over; not just Art, but the whole damn thing! Hell, send him a thank note. He deserves it!  ;D

Correct.  George Noory killed the genre off years ago. 

Of all of the different shows I've heard, which aren't that many really, only Bateman's show was decent.  And I never tuned in again when early on he announced he was having Hoagland on his next show.  I mean really, wtf? 

The Alcoholic

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 03, 2016, 04:39:56 PM
Art Bell sucks because his network does not have art on.
Spock sucks because his boyfriend told him to.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 06, 2016, 10:28:40 PM
Correct.  George Noory killed the genre off years ago. 

Of all of the different shows I've heard, which aren't that many really, only Bateman's show was decent.  And I never tuned in again when early on he announced he was having Hoagland on his next show.  I mean really, wtf?
Talk about George all you want but he is laughing all the way to the bank thank to the Serial quitter Art.

The Alcoholic

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 23, 2016, 01:33:34 AM
Talk about George all you want but he is laughing all the way to the bank thank to the Serial quitter Art.
Throw in my face how much money George is making all you want but he's still an uneducated moron.

ACE of CLUBS

Quitter, quitter
Trolling 'Twitter' .....
Treats his fan(s)
Like kitty litter ....

liam517

Quote from: cosmic hobo on April 03, 2016, 07:27:54 PM
I guess you remembered that you were once SR71 and C337pilot and deleted your post "MR Spock".

LOL...crickets