• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Predictions

Started by Frys Girl, December 31, 2008, 05:33:25 PM

b_dubb

i don't think saying that there will be an earthquake in Japan is a prediction.  it's a certainty

aldousburbank

Quote from: muraka on April 02, 2011, 04:34:29 AM
thanks for feedback.i am somewhat illiterate and new to computers. i will try to be betterin the future.

No problem Muraka, I'm always open to possibility and welcome your posts/predictions.  One of the reasons I enjoy this forum is that it reminds me of growing up- lots of different people with different opinions who sometimes agree, sometimes argue, and who enjoy kidding around with each other whenever possible.  Levity is the antidote to the predicted dire circumstance of the human family at this turn in our road.  Or is it a fork?

muraka

thanks for everyones feed back. i will continue to predict on myblog. with regards to japan quake i was specific that water would be to much,  violent shaking and rattling and fire would occur, and their would be 3 of at least 6.9 . their were 3. 6.3, 7.3, 9.i think thats a little more accurate than chance. plus other predictions i give could be general . iam not perfect. i only claim maximum 70% accuracy. i also only keep predictions for 1 year. my window on dec 31 predictions is 1 week 1 month 3 months 6 months 1 year . most occuring in 6 months. ed dames predicted japan would have an earthquake of 7.5 and nuclear meltdown 5 yrs. ago . i only saw fire. the meltdown i missed . my timeline was way tighter and hes supposed to be a master . thank you for feedback because it does remind me to be more specific, think of that though .i would be very concerned for my well being. example i made a prediction that russia would pull up the earth violently. i saw putin with a machine causing an earthquake . 2 weeks later they were talking about wave machines and putin predicted that the u.s would have a major earthquake in 2 weeks . it didnt happen .you can see my dilema. some things i saw others might interpret as dangerous . someone might want to talk to someone if it came true . again thanks to everyone ill try not to be so sensitive

George49

Most of the guests on C2C always have somekind of vague prediction. Just once I would like to see a guest make an actual specific prediction. Instead of just "Oh yes George this is a year of turmoil"  "Oh dear, yes its a bumpy ride". says George. "George, we are in for hurricanes and more earthquakes probably in the southern hemisphere somewhere."  I give Art's psychics more credit. Some of them actually were more accurate than the pretenders George has on. 

Centurion40

I've heard a lot of predictions made on C2C... mostly via Shoutcast in old Art Bell shows originally broadcast in the 1990's.  To be best of my knowledge, not one has come to pass.

An earthquake on the ring of fire at the confluence of three subduction zones? How'd you ever see that one coming?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Agent : Orange on June 08, 2011, 04:56:09 PM
An earthquake on the ring of fire at the confluence of three subduction zones? How'd you ever see that one coming?

How about predicting the past instead of the tired old future?  "I hereby predict that there were earthquakes in the last 8 to 30 days."    I'm always right.

http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/qed/

There's going to be bad storms in America in the next two months.

Also expect more volcanic activity in the coming weeks.

Centurion40

Don't forget that it will get dark at night.  Freaky... I know!  ;)

Art

There shalt be wildfires in the dry wilderness and floods in the flood plain. 

Hugo Fitch

Barack Obama will say something about something and a clip of it will appear on the news.

bschott

As much as I laugh, I think I have some old 90's prediction show on VHS where some predictions turned out to have been true...to some extent.  Though with the number of callers and how vague everyone is, it aint hard to get a few hits.

Falkie2013

:)

I seem to recall that Gordon Michael Scallion predicted the market and economy collapse and also said that the stock market would tank in the second half of 2011.

I think he was correct in those predictions, but because I usually was listening to Coast while I was working graveyard, I coudn't put a date on it except that I think it was before 2008 or so.

astroguy

It's taken me a week longer than last year, but I finally have posted my rundown of the 2011 Coast to Coast AM predictions shows.  N-joy, and let me know if you find mistakes in my scoring.

WOTR

I love the part about professionals and how they are rather vague.  I need to open a palm reading business.  I will offer advice such as "you must keep up with general maintenance on your house.  If not, I see a major expense coming towards you."  I could also offer that "this year holds many changes for you."

See, I can do this as well. 

I didn't notice the part about not allowing predictions of early deaths and assassinations.  Is that still a rule?  I would assume that for reasons of self interest, they will not allow anything about the presidents early demise, but what about others?

astroguy

Quote from: WOTR on January 06, 2012, 12:39:03 AM
I didn't notice the part about not allowing predictions of early deaths and assassinations.  Is that still a rule?  I would assume that for reasons of self interest, they will not allow anything about the presidents early demise, but what about others?

Paris Hilton's death was allowed to go in, but I think Art would've allowed that one, too.  I think it's more presidents.  I don't remember Ian specifically saying that wasn't allowed, though, unlike Art.

Morgus

Art didn't have a rule about just anyone's deaths in predictions, since I recall he recorded almost every year a caller's prediction of the pope will die next  year for example.
It was just high ranking politicians like the president since Art told of being confronted by agents when a caller made such a prediction one year, so he just didn't want any more "visits" from them.

Ian never told of any specific ground rules ahead of time, like Art did after his years of experience.
In later years, Art would even throw out predictions that he felt were just a "wish" rather than a real attempt to devine the future. Ian didn't filter out such obvious callers in comparison.

Lovely Bones

A fun read, astroguy.  Thanks for all the work you put into this! 

Centurion40

Quote from: astroguy on January 06, 2012, 12:23:31 AM
It's taken me a week longer than last year, but I finally have posted my rundown of the 2011 Coast to Coast AM predictions shows.  N-joy, and let me know if you find mistakes in my scoring.

Nice work.  Dell done and thanks for doing it!

Vatar

Quote from: Centurion40 on January 06, 2012, 02:57:09 PM
Nice work.  Dell done and thanks for doing it!
Yeah reading this is a gateway to spend a few minutes.

morphiaflow

I seem to recall Art having a big issue with people predicting political **assassinations**.

astroguy

Thanks all.  And yeah, I'm kinda remembering now that yeah, Art was just anti-assassination stuff.  Deaths were okay, though I don't remember if it was okay to say something like, "Reagan will die this year of natural causes."

astroguy

Not well.  Average around 5-6%.  And the Coast audience did just as well as the pros.

To view the summary and basic description, head over to my blog post, "2012 Psychic Predictions Roundup:  Laypeople and Professionals Both Continue to Fail".  It has the link to the PDF with 549 predictions, all scored, from 23 professionals and the Coast to Coast AM audience.

Let me know if there are corrections.  If you like the work I did, please help publicize via whatever means you feel appropriate. :)

11angeleyes11

Here are my predictions for 2013:

1.  Piers Morgan will remain in America.  Ding!

2.  The Mayan Calendar still has not ended.  Ding!

3.  Rob Simone will guest host more often. Ding!

4.  Art Bell will still be a member of Coastgab and staying tuned.  Miss you, Art.  Ding!

5.  2013 will be Beyond Belief for George with good fortune, he had Chinese recently and the cookie told him so.  Ding! Ding! Ding!

What are your predictions and will they be Dings, Bonks, or whatever sounds Ian and George choose to herald the New Year in with?

Eddie Coyle

Things will improve dramatically in all facets of society in 2013. Peace is at hand, total fulfillment and oneness will unite humanity.

1. A plane returning from Antarctica carrying workers/scientists/explorers will suffer a deadly crash.

2. Oil workers will riot in Nigeria.

Yorkshire pud

1) Several YT videos will spring up, (The same people who predicted Elenin, tw suns, Nibiru, Mayan death calender etc) conveniently 'forgetting' previous 'predictions' and spout yet more shit.

2) Richard C Hoagland, will drop the C from his name, and this will eventually evolve into him simply being called Dickhead.

3) Earthquakes will still happen, but someone will find a way of implying they're unusual

4) Alex 'Fuckwit' Jones will rant and rant about hoow 2013 WILL be the year for FEMA camps to be the focus of mass exterminations, because the population refused to be injected with rat poison.

5) David Wilcock, will add up how much money he's made from the guillible, go on air and yell 'Bye bye Suckers!!' and buy an island in the sun, attended on by alien beauty queens.

6) Kerry Cassidy will do a Playboy centre spread 'Esoteric MILF of the month'. Victoria Secret will provide the attire. 

So every year of course at this time is when the phone lines are left open for every nutball and B.S. artist to call in with their predictions for the upcoming year. But does anyone know if any of the predictions that people have made in the past have actually come true? I've always refused to listen on this night due to the ridiculousness of it, even when Art was hosting, but I was just curious if anyone actually managed to nail any of their predictions right, or if maybe they were just lucky.

"No mystery is closed to an open mind." -Tim White

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2012, 03:25:32 AM

6) Kerry Cassidy will do a Playboy centre spread 'Esoteric MILF of the month'. Victoria Secret will provide the attire.
Problem is, she won't be on Playboy's radar until she's on an incredibly moronic, new cultural nadir "reality show" on one of Viacom's networks. Or if she was an actress you wanted to seek starkers in 1981,but nowadays not so much...those are the existing criteria for Playboy.

Elflord

My prediction for 2013 is that a platoon of pizza rolls attack snoory and snoory has to retire from Coast.