• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20160311 - Art Bell Open Lines

Started by Showroom Dummy, March 11, 2016, 10:57:17 PM

boxman

Get with the times Keith.. It is Art Bell SITTING IN for Heather.

norland2424

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 12, 2016, 12:20:42 AM
I was on hold for about 20 minutes so i had plenty of time to get nervous.

well now that i know it wasn't a prank i take my comment back  :D

Ciardelo

Quote from: Donald Noory on March 12, 2016, 12:27:45 AM
That's Cockedello rubbing one out.
lol. Sad you can't get little Noory up? You post like you have small hands.

ziznak

anybody know what the hoaxster is upto tonight? does he realize he may have some extra art overflow listeners?

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 12, 2016, 12:27:53 AM
I'm sure you can imagine how well I drive.

if the tree is any indication..yes...yes i can

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 12, 2016, 12:23:56 AM
If you're not a citizen you probably shouldn't be voting.
I think if you are legally here, and own property, you should be able to vote on certain local levels since they still effect you. But I also think if you are not a citizen you should not be able to vote in Federal elections and if you don't own property or own a business you shouldn't be able to vote on property tax or zoning issues or bond issues. I could go on with my "voting" rules which would include a lot of stuff like tests of education, proof of citizenship and domicile, no foreign language ballots, if you are employed-by or have contracts with government issues at hand on ballot, if you are a net-gainer from income tax reporting, etc. (All of these would be determined, as Constitution originally had it, by local States and municipalities.) Except for Federal elections- then Federal rules would apply but those would be more strict also.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on March 12, 2016, 12:29:07 AM

no takesies backsies!!!!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 12, 2016, 12:28:24 AM
huh. I did not know that.  :(

DOJ takes every state to court that tries to implement a requirement for proof of citizenship. Several states have lost the court battles. I know Indiana was one.

Cynnie

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 12, 2016, 12:29:37 AM
lol. Sad you can't get little Noory up? You post like you have small hands.
His hands are YUUUGE !

Roswells, Art

Quote from: norland2424 on March 12, 2016, 12:29:07 AM

I know i sounded like a damn idiot.

PKaiser

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 12, 2016, 12:27:17 AM
Thanks for that PK.  :D

Keith is a little of a douche though isn't he?

I actually like MV and his radio hosting style. I don't want anyone to ignore this place but Art, sorry.

Quote from: swordpoint9 on March 12, 2016, 12:26:42 AM
It has been impossible top get on tonight !
keep trying !!   timing timing timing

comaphobe

Quote from: Zenman on March 12, 2016, 12:27:13 AM
Hey, maybe we'll have an Area 6 fly-over call-in.

if somebody in 2016 flew into area 6 with art bell on the line, they would probably use all of the talk time to endorse facebook a dozen times, mention their android or iphone atleast twice, their OS atleast once, recommend an app to download, mention trump atleast once, then give a shoutout to a bunch of facebook people.

akwilly

Cynnie

Quote from: PKaiser on March 12, 2016, 12:30:33 AM
I actually like MV and his radio hosting style. I don't want anyone to ignore this place but Art, sorry.

Mv is pretty great

Cynnie

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 12, 2016, 12:30:31 AM

Oh hush , you sounded Ike a nervous fan

ziznak

and i can't wait to call MV an amoral parasite!

bonus asshole points for triple posting!!!  ;)

albrecht

He will negotiate he is a winner, Congress is a loser! Water-board them with scotch and some interns (female and male) and they will do what he wants.

gabrielle

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 12, 2016, 12:30:31 AM

No you didn't.  Not at all.  It was a great call.

trostol

Quote from: ziznak on March 12, 2016, 12:29:42 AM
anybody know what the hoaxster is upto tonight? does he realize he may have some extra art overflow listeners?

repeat guests..Spence is..back on ..

Cynnie

Whatever democrat that may get elected is just going to have congress drag their asses for 4-8 years and nothing will get done .

GravitySucks

Quote from: ziznak on March 12, 2016, 12:32:50 AM
and i can't wait to call MV an amoral parasite!

bonus asshole points for triple posting!!!  ;)

Turbo mode application approved.

trostol

Apple will be spared during jihad

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on March 12, 2016, 12:29:56 AM
I think if you are legally here, and own property, you should be able to vote on certain local levels since they still effect you. But I also think if you are not a citizen you should not be able to vote in Federal elections and if you don't own property or own a business you shouldn't be able to vote on property tax or zoning issues or bond issues. I could go on with my "voting" rules which would include a lot of stuff like tests of education, proof of citizenship and domicile, no foreign language ballots, if you are employed-by or have contracts with government issues at hand on ballot, if you are a net-gainer from income tax reporting, etc. (All of these would be determined, as Constitution originally had it, by local States and municipalities.) Except for Federal elections- then Federal rules would apply but those would be more strict also.
MMM So we can go back to property owner's just having the right to vote? I mean I see what you are saying but that's an awfully specific needle to thread. I don't trust the politicians/government to keep to such specifics. 

Rocky4228

What about the fact that study after study shows that torture doesn't work?  Even the Nazi's figured that out.

boxman

Keith spamming with his darkmatter twitter account now to make sure everyone know Art is back on.
I wonder if he realizes that the listening numbers will plummet back down to nothing again on Monday.