• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Ted Cruz

Started by Auslandia, February 09, 2016, 01:59:47 PM

Quote from: MV on May 03, 2016, 01:18:14 AM
heh heh, i have to say, that was indeed a collection of mouth breathers.  i don't know why cruz was wasting his time with them.

"indiana don't want yeewww."  derp.

The part that was most baffling was the man`s belief that Cruz would somehow be detrimental to his 2nd amendment rights. Cruz`s forte was defending the 2nd amendment in front of the USSC, for God`s sake.

136 or 142

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 03, 2016, 01:16:18 AM
Cruz is a patient man. I don`t know how he does it. God bless him. Here he actually attempts to communicate with a small band of rude, obnoxious, lowbrow, Drumpf mouth-breathers.

Spare me.  Cruz is as dishonest as Trump says he is (both seem to be pathological liars.)  Cruz is the personification of the 'chicken little'  fable.  Even when he tells the truth, seemingly nobody but his supporters believe him anymore.

Also, Cruz is going to lose Indiana tomorrow to Trump by at least 10%.  It's not because Trump is doing so much better but because many voters who oppose him seem to have individually given up at the same time and turnout in Republican Primaries has declined from its initial high levels.

analog kid

Reptilians confirmed.

VtaGeezer

Oooo Teddy, you got some esplainin' to do...

[/img]

Gruntled

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 03, 2016, 02:23:14 PM
Oooo Teddy, you got some esplainin' to do...
Watch out Trump! :o    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

VtaGeezer

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, creep.  But like herpes, you'll be back.

popple

b-b-b-b-but god said cruz would be president

VtaGeezer

I see Cruz attempting to resurrect the Tea Party as the Conservative Party; maybe the Christian Conservative Party.  Maybe even to run for Prez this year. 

Off to obscurity with this guy never to return to relevance.

=Schlyder=

popple

LOL @ the shouts of no.

Quote from: popple on May 03, 2016, 07:29:58 PM
LOL @ the shouts of no.

It warmed my heart when I heard the screaming.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: popple on May 03, 2016, 07:29:58 PM
LOL @ the shouts of no.

heh heh, it was so rigid and forced.

Quote from: MV on May 04, 2016, 02:33:32 AM
heh heh, it was so rigid and forced.

That elbow?

136 or 142

Leave Ted alone!

Ted Cruz is a loathsome and creepy person.  His followers are like some weird cult, as creepy and loathsome as Ted Cruz himself.

I hope this defeat spells the end of Darling Teddy from a second run in the future, but I doubt it.  I suspect he will continue to be his charming and effective self in the Senate, scolding others, orchestrating doomed and short-sighted shutdowns, and pontificating piously to any camera or audience before him.  Ugh.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: West of the Rockies on May 04, 2016, 11:46:25 AM
I hope this defeat spells the end of Darling Teddy from a second run in the future, but I doubt it.  I suspect he will continue to be his charming and effective self in the Senate, scolding others, orchestrating doomed and short-sighted shutdowns, and pontificating piously to any camera or audience before him.  Ugh.
No way. He's a egomaniac with a Messiah complex and now he has a national network.  Even if TX dumps him in '18, he will be with us for a long time.  I'd bet he's already planning for 2020, if not a 3rd Party run this year.  He never mentioned the Republican Party in his loser speech.  A political cockroach who'll keep rising from the rug.

starrmtn001

I find it amazing this hasn't been posted here yet.  Looks like he caught his dad too.  Maybe carelessness, but I doubt intentional.

Ted Cruz punches and elbows his wife after losing in Indiana... by accident.

https://youtu.be/M-s1leNg2qE

Quote from: West of the Rockies on May 04, 2016, 11:46:25 AM

Ted Cruz will definitely run, he can't achieve an erection unless thinking about God wanting him to have some sort of political power.

Well that, and probably beating his young female children for misbehaving.  You know he looks forward to his young female children misbehaving so he can beat them for punishment.  Someone like that can only get his little misformed penis hard that way.

Gruntled

Quote from: Teh PeNgu1n oF dOOm on May 04, 2016, 12:26:33 PM
Ted Cruz will definitely run, he can't achieve an erection unless thinking about God wanting him to have some sort of political power.

Well that, and probably beating his young female children for misbehaving.  You know he looks forward to his young female children misbehaving so he can beat them for punishment.  Someone like that can only get his little misformed penis hard that way.
Not a Cruz fan- but who knew? :o

Watching the news I really think Child Protective Services should make a safety check on the children of Ted and Heidi Cruz.  You know Ted Cruz is sitting there with a belt in his hand watching his young children like a hawk, just waiting for them to mess up so he can beat them and assault them in order for Ted Cruz to feel like a big man.