• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Marco Rubio is a homosexual?

Started by Black Lives Matter, February 03, 2016, 03:29:50 AM

Philosopher

Quote from: coaster on February 03, 2016, 01:41:11 PM
I never understood why people use their sexual preference to identify themselves. I just don't find sexuality important at all. Maybe it's because I have the libido of an eighty year old man. I'm more concerned with the fact that all of these rubes trying to run for potus don't seem very bright. That frightens me.

The Hag frightens me the most. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Black Lives Matter on February 03, 2016, 01:15:01 PM
right, I don't care what the homos do to each other, or if people want to cut their dicks off, but I do care when they try to get their hands on children.  Young kids are easily manipulated, and they need a real father figure, not a bunch of homos or lesbians.

Ahh the nub of the issue eh? You attribute child abuse on homosexuality; sure you have absolutely no evidence to prop up your bigotry, but let it run, because you're a good ole boy and let's face it, the only good homo is a dead homo eh? Fuckwit.

For the record, upwards of 85% of children are abused in their own family unit. Yep, that's fathers, uncles, brothers, cousins, sometimes female members too..

LGBT parenting is a nightmare for kids. They all end up as screwed up in some way or another.

Yeah? So what's your excuse for being screwed up? Dropped on your head as a baby? If you're going to spout shit, at least back it up with fact.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Black Lives Matter on February 03, 2016, 01:42:21 PM
I am quite sure that most people would not vote for a gay dude as their president. You can cover up all you want as long as you are in the private economy. People have a right to expect moral decency from their elected leader, and having buttsex regularly probably wouldn't go down very well with most.

But you don't care? Right? Methinks you have some self loathing going on there pretty boy...yeah?

Which means you HAVE to tell the truth before you try to get elected as the leader of a Nation.
If you don't tell them, you are deceiving them, you have a bad conscious, you are prone to being blackmailed.
Maybe you should watch the video above again - the "standard gay party" - and tell me you want a guy like this as your president.

When did you last have fantasies about fucking your mother? C'mon, you HAVE to tell the truth, the public need to know.

here's a nice psychological view on homos for you guys

Quote“Since sex for the homosexual is essentially an attempt to appropriate the masculinity that he feels lacking in himself from someone who seems to embody it, sex with girls has no purpose, since girls do not have what he lacks. Once it gets construed in this way, sex becomes essentially a vampiric act, It is either sucking the desired object to obtain its male essence, or being sucked for the same purpose. Isherwood makes this vampiric character clear but in a slightly veiled manner when he talks about Bubi, the first object of his homosexual attentions in Berlin: ‘Christopher wanted to keep Bubi all to himself forever, to posses him utterly, and he knew that this was impossible and absurd. If he had been a savage, he might have solved the problem by eating Bubi â€" for magical, not gastronomic reasons.’

Again, Isherwood refers to magic, this time to a magic form of cannibalism that will allow him to ‘keep Bubi all to himself forever, to possess him utterly.’ In other words, to appropriate forever from Bubi what Isherwood lacks in himself. Cannibalism, as the case of Jeffrey Dahmer showed, is nothing more than an extreme form of homosexuality. Both actions involved a ‘magical’ ingestion of the desired characteristics of the other. In this regard, cannibalism is but one term in a series of psychic linkages that radiate out from the vampire, the prime representative of Wiemar culture. With the breakdown of the family, the son does not get the needed affirmation of his own masculinity from the father. As a result, sex becomes an attempt to alleviate this male deficit. It becomes an exercise in feeding on another person which gets fantasized sometimes as cannibalism but more often than not as a sucking off of the liquid essence from the desired object in the act of fellatio or in the symbolic act of vampirism. (Hirschfield, by the way, in his magnum opus listing all the sexual variants, lists vampirism as one and cites a specific case of a man who could not reach orgasm without first ingesting the blood of his spouse. The Marquis de Sade lists a similar instance in Justine.)

In either case the point of the act is to assuage the hunger-like feeling that is the physical manifestation of the deficit nature of homosexuality but also of lust. As one of Nicolosi’s clients explains about his sexual involvement with a male he admired: ‘That power and control â€" I’ve always wanted to draw off that, to be so together.’

Like a vampire, the homosexual ‘draws off’ that power by sucking, by draining the desired object of its life force and absorbing into himself in some ritualistic ‘magical’ banquet. Of course, this magic never works; in fact it only exacerbates the loneliness and inadequacy which drove the homosexual to this form of sexual activity in the first place, and so what arises in place of the ‘magic’ is a compulsive, addiction-like vicious circle, in which the homosexual tries to compensate for a sense of masculine inadequacy by engaging in homosexual activity, which, once it is over, only makes the inadequacy seem even worse.”

E. Michael Jones
Monsters from the Id â€" pg. 192-193
sounds like a form of mental illness to me, not what I want as President for my country anyway.

coaster

Quote from: Black Lives Matter on February 03, 2016, 04:50:28 AM

Not that I care about who's gay and who's not, but it's just the thing that makes a potential President vulnerable to blackmail.

You care about gays too much actually, and it's not because of "blackmail".
I know you're a troll, and it's a troll's job to latch onto a subject and beat it into the ground, but c'mon now, just admit you love the cock and move on.

Quote from: coaster on February 03, 2016, 02:23:18 PM
You care about gays too much actually, and it's not because of "blackmail".
I know you're a troll, and it's a troll's job to latch onto a subject and beat it into the ground, but c'mon now, just admit you love the cock and move on.
did you already do that IQ test? Care to post your results?

coaster

Quote from: Black Lives Matter on February 03, 2016, 02:25:25 PM
did you already do that IQ test? Care to post your results?
An internet IQ test with no time limit? And then compare it to your superior intelligence? Surely you jest. I might as well throw my MENSA card away right now. I would just have no chance at all. You are Mr.99% after all...

Quote from: coaster on February 03, 2016, 02:33:38 PM
An internet IQ test with no time limit? And then compare it to your superior intelligence? Surely you jest. I might as well throw my MENSA card away right now. I would just have no chance at all. You are Mr.99% after all...
hehe. you chicken out. if the test is as easy as you falsely claim, you could beat me easily, right? But then, you know you can't, even if you'd summon your whole family clan to help you out.

coaster

Quote from: Black Lives Matter on February 03, 2016, 02:36:03 PM
hehe. you chicken out. if the test is as easy as you falsely claim, you could beat me easily, right? But then, you know you can't.
The fact that you spent your time taking an irrelevant test that doesn't even accurately measure an IQ makes me question the results that you were given and your intelligence in general.
Troll away brotha'

Quote from: coaster on February 03, 2016, 02:45:24 PM
The fact that you spent your time taking an irrelevant test that doesn't even accurately measure an IQ makes me question the results that you were given and your intelligence in general.
Troll away brotha'
since you start repeating yourself, and are unwilling to prove the test is irrelevant by actually doing it and posting your result, I'm done with you. I hate nothing more than waste my time with people of low Intelligence.

coaster

Quote from: Black Lives Matter on February 03, 2016, 03:02:47 PM
I'm done with you. I hate nothing more than waste my time with people of low Intelligence.
Duly noted.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Black Lives Matter on February 03, 2016, 02:16:34 PM

sounds like a form of mental illness to me, not what I want as President for my country anyway.

Spot the dichotomy... ::)

Quote from: Black Lives Matter on February 03, 2016, 04:50:28 AM

Not that I care about who's gay and who's not,

I already explained that.
I consider homosexuality as a form of mental illness.
I don't care when it's some random guys who don't have power over me, but I don't want a mentally ill person to decide over my nation.

norland2424

Quote from: Black Lives Matter on February 03, 2016, 05:06:00 PM
I already explained that.
I consider homosexuality as a form of mental illness.
I don't care when it's some random guys who don't have power over me, but I don't want a mentally ill person to decide over my nation.

You're not even American goldfinger so why even give a shit?, not like i would give a damn about turks taking over Austria.

MV/Liberace!

I hadn't heard about this until tonight, but the story seems to have originally broken in mid December:

https://twitter.com/mvandeven/status/707064464630108160?s=09

I don't think Rubio is competent enough to be gay.

JesusJuice

So what? Obama is a closeted homosexual. It's really not a big deal anymore.

It's [the current year].

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-gay-life-to-become-president/

albrecht

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 07, 2016, 11:33:38 PM
So what? Obama is a closeted homosexual. It's really not a big deal anymore.

It's [the current year].

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-gay-life-to-become-president/
Yah. With history of 'wide-stances,' Obama, interns, call-boys, etc the homo angle, if nothing else, would be a GAIN for Rubio. Would even take votes away from Hollywood n Billary.

Up All Night

Come now, Let's rely on Scientific Facts:

DanTSX

Who cares?  He's a pint sized, ankle biting twit that isn't qualified for his current job, let alone President.

Hillary is a lesbian and was very much against gay rights as little as four years ago...and I'm not convinced she is any less agains them today despite political convenience.

Foam Party Boy Lube-it-up-io has instructed his campaign to tell the voters in Ohio to vote for John Kasich.