• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Smiley Face Killers, 411 disappearance or just bad luck?

Started by Inglorious Bitch, January 26, 2016, 08:38:46 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 26, 2016, 09:43:21 PM
But with all the 411 disappearances and Smiley Face Killings? That's thousands of disappearances and deaths all with the same type of description and no one has ever gotten caught.
MMMmmm. They can't all be planned out. Heck I'd say most of them were "crimes of opportunity" if they are indeed crimes. Killers walk among us?

I wonder if there might be some guy in New York that might want to a show (or two) about this? Sure the hell beats hubrids.

akwilly

Quote from: chefist on January 26, 2016, 10:04:52 PM
Many die from getting drunk, passing out behind a dumpster in sub 60 deg temps...sad but true...
another reason to drink at home.

Taco Bell

Quote from: chefist on January 26, 2016, 10:09:36 PM
How many taco shells have you licked?

2 today, but they were softshells. Made some bitchin burritos.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 26, 2016, 10:05:41 PM
MMMmmm. They can't all be planned out. Heck I'd say most of them were "crimes of opportunity" if they are indeed crimes. Killers walk among us?

I wonder if there might be some guy in New York that might want to a show (or two) about this? Sure the hell beats hubrids.

You would think that these are just sad events that happen accidentally, but when people like David Pulides or Kristi Piehl talk about their research, the same patterns keep emerging. I'm sure the accidental deaths are separated from the mysterious one during the investigations that David or Kristi have done.

Ciardelo

Quote from: chefist on January 26, 2016, 10:09:36 PM
How many taco shells have you licked?
I think he just said he lived in a dumpster, cut him some slack man.

I find it even more incredible someone didn't snatch his wallet and the cops actually found it.

Taco Bell

Luckily there hasn't been any drowning related deaths recently that fit the mold in western Wisconsin. When it happens everyone flips their shit.

trostol

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 26, 2016, 10:12:35 PM
When I drink alone, I prefer to be by myself.

when you do..do you have one bourbon, one scotch and one beer?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: chefist on January 26, 2016, 09:49:24 PM
There are very real and sensitive topics like this to analyze...I hope Steve does on his show...finding someone to honestly speak of them, that is a different story...

Yeah, we don't need Paulides trotted out again.  Another approach might be to have a retired homicide detective or search & rescue professional on as a guest to discuss the cases generically, to explain how/why things are done in such cases.  Also, didn't the female reporter Ian interviewed work with a couple retired (NYC?) detectives who had been involved somehow in one or more of the investigations?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 26, 2016, 10:11:22 PM
You would think that these are just sad events that happen accidentally, but when people like David Pulides or Kristi Piehl talk about their research, the same patterns keep emerging. I'm sure the accidental deaths are separated from the mysterious one during the investigations that David or Kristi have done.
Yup. I think the key is finding the patterns...I'm a little lukewarm on David Pulides but if what he says about the National Forrest Service obfuscating the reports is true, well then.  ;)

And the ones that happen in the rivers near cities have a pattern too. But with different local jurisdictions, maybe somebody could just glide from city to city...

Shit I know Snoory has minions and/or reads the forums for himself. After all, we are BellGab aren't we? But I hope he doesn't do the show. It demands a more skillful host than that.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 26, 2016, 10:19:31 PM
Yes. It's because I'm bad to the bone.
This one time she told me a story about milk and cows...

chefist

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 26, 2016, 10:18:38 PM
Yeah, we don't need Paulides trotted out again.  Another approach might be to have a retired homicide detective or search & rescue professional on as a guest to discuss the cases generically, to explain how/why things are done in such cases.  Also, didn't the female reporter Ian interviewed work with a couple retired (NYC?) detectives who had been involved somehow in one or more of the investigations?

Paulides would never come out and say what was on his mind...which IMO was complete BS...if we can speculate about aliens, ghosts and monsters...can't we talk openly about what evil humans may do to all the good humans?

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 26, 2016, 10:20:57 PM
This one time she told me a story about milk and cows...

Don't give me no lines and keep your hands to yourself.

How do you tie this into systematic homicides when the police say there's no evidence of foul play?

Quote from: chefist on January 26, 2016, 10:21:21 PM
Paulides would never come out and say what was on his mind...which IMO was complete BS...if we can speculate about aliens, ghosts and monsters...can't we talk openly about what evil humans may do to all the good humans?

I think he didn't want to pigeonhole himself into a  Bigfoot/Alien/Skinwalker camp.

GravitySucks

The saga of missing and murdered Canadian women is at least as tragic. Most of them are indigiounous (First Nations) women. Some are surely domestic abuse, but there are way to many unexplained cases in what has become known as The Highway of Tears.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murders

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 26, 2016, 10:26:46 PM
The saga of missing and murdered Canadian women is at least as tragic. Most of them are indigiounous (First Nations) women. Some are surely domestic abuse, but there are way to many unexplained cases in what has become known as The Highway of Tears.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murders

What do you mean "unexplained"? Isn't the murderer usually the significant other?

trostol

Quote from: chefist on January 26, 2016, 10:21:21 PM

i like Pauldies but this is beyond him i think

Taco Bell

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 26, 2016, 10:24:35 PM
How do you tie this into systematic homicides when the police say there's no evidence of foul play?

There's been the theory that it's just someone luring these kids to their death. Get em close enough to the water and in they go, no struggle. Around here, they all fit the same description. It's been suggested its a lady and guy or even a couple ladies. All healthy, physically fit college kids, personal items on the shore, floating body found days later. Are they drugged? A bad combo of energy drinks and booze maybe blow too? That goes away in your system pretty quick.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 26, 2016, 10:24:35 PM

1. when was the last time police linked a murder to a high profile governmental figure?
2. unsolved murders garner little to no press after time...that is preferable to a lost prosecution...
3. Since 1960, 200,000 murders have gone unsolved...

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 26, 2016, 10:25:06 PM
I think he didn't want to pigeonhole himself into a  Bigfoot/Alien/Skinwalker camp.

*laughs*  Yeah that's why Paulides showed up at a national search & rescue conference and gave a power point presentation on his research with slides showing Bigfoot in the headers.  He got laughed out of the conference.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 26, 2016, 10:28:58 PM
What do you mean "unexplained"? Isn't the murderer usually the significant other?

In many cases it is, but there are too many missing women to blame it all on domestic abuse.

This may be a better website. The wiki article is very narrow in scope.

http://www.highwayoftears.ca

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 26, 2016, 10:31:01 PM
*laughs*  Yeah that's why Paulides showed up at a national search & rescue conference and gave a power point presentation on his research with slides showing Bigfoot in the headers.  He got laughed out of the conference.
Orly? I hadn't heard of that.

akwilly

I don't think any of the national park cases are anything more than bad luck. The case that I find most eerie is the gal that was found in the hotel water tower in LA

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 26, 2016, 10:31:56 PM
In many cases it is, but there are too many missing women to blame it all on domestic abuse.

Are the women found dead, or do they just disappear?