• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Please cyberbully me

Started by akwilly, December 28, 2015, 09:17:09 PM

akwilly

Hello,  I was just jealous reading some of the nasty things you-all say to each other and was feeling a bit left out

trostol

Quote from: akwilly on December 28, 2015, 09:17:09 PM
Hello,  I was just jealous reading some of the nasty things you-all say to each other and was feeling a bit left out

you have very low....RAM

akwilly

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 28, 2015, 09:35:41 PM
Stop cyberbullying Willy!
yes it was a brief but very harrowing ordeal but I think I will be ok

maureen

masochist:  Beat me! Beat me!

sadist:  No.

;)

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 28, 2015, 09:47:54 PM
I'm quitting social media!

you know usb ports as well as Dick Hoagland!!!

Dr. MD MD

It may be a universal law that when you get trolls you'll also get white knights engaging them, locked in debate for all perpetuity. If only we could draw and channel some sort of physical energy from this a lot of our problems would be solved  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2015, 10:11:01 PM
It may be a universal law that when you get trolls you'll also get white knights engaging them, locked in debate for all perpetuity. If only we could draw and channel some sort of physical energy from this a lot of our problems would be solved  ;)
Kinda like all that energy Art's antennas pull out of the air...seems to me somehow it could be used somehow.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2015, 10:11:01 PM

I remember an old lesson from my many English classes, the teacher suggested that using the phrase "a lot" was a poor choice of words if you meant "many."

In anycase, buddy, are you the White Knight or the Troll?  Maybe you can find a short vidya that better expresses this thought?

-p