Hoagie was already in fo4 tho lol

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on June 12, 2016, 09:22:52 PM
Hoagie was already in fo4 tho lol

i think i killed him..makes sense

Gruntled

Quote from: trostol on June 12, 2016, 08:44:34 PM
so..Prey is getting rebooted...will they turn to Art again? lol
Prey with the American Indian people and the Aliens?
I liked the original. Will get the next iteration, thanks

Gruntled

Even though I told myself I'll start gaming on the XBone. 
I'd rather play games on the PC.
Especially FPS.
Therefore I  just placed an order for a Nvidia GTX 960.
My GTX 460 is getting long in the tooth, and I will be getting the new DOOM game.
Frag on.

zeebo

Quote from: Gruntled on June 13, 2016, 05:02:25 PM
Even though I told myself I'll start gaming on the XBone. 
I'd rather play games on the PC.
Especially FPS.
Therefore I  just placed an order for a Nvidia GTX 960.
My GTX 460 is getting long in the tooth, and I will be getting the new DOOM game.
Frag on.

Years ago after finally relinquishing my trusty old PS2, I dove into PC gaming exclusively.  I got hooked on the low cost compared to over-priced cartridges, esp. during steam/gog sales.  Then started having lots of fun with modding.  One thing though, I hate playing w/ kb/mouse - so I always make sure any game works w/ my xbox controller. 

Btw I'm also a fan of Nvidia cards - just upgraded from a 650Ti to a 750Ti which is pretty good for my aging Win 7 machine - fine for my simple casual gaming needs.

norland2424

Quote from: zeebo on June 13, 2016, 09:01:44 PM
Years ago after finally relinquishing my trusty old PS2, I dove into PC gaming exclusively.  I got hooked on the low cost compared to over-priced cartridges, esp. during steam/gog sales.  Then started having lots of fun with modding.  One thing though, I hate playing w/ kb/mouse - so I always make sure any game works w/ my xbox controller. 

Btw I'm also a fan of Nvidia cards - just upgraded from a 650Ti to a 750Ti which is pretty good for my aging Win 7 machine - fine for my simple casual gaming needs.

Oh yea did you hear about the skyrim remastered edition that comes out in October

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on June 13, 2016, 09:04:09 PM
Oh yea did you hear about the skyrim remastered edition that comes out in October

Cool, just read about it.  And apparently if you have the Steam version, ah which I do, you can upgrade for free, ah which I will.   ;)

trostol

just beat Doom...meh

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on June 14, 2016, 11:08:18 PM
just beat Doom...meh

I could never get into Doom and yet I loved Wolfenstein 3D...weird.  ???

Imconfused

GTA will always gonna be the best game "EVAR"!

yeah,  I said it...

trostol

Quote from: Imconfused on June 14, 2016, 11:14:08 PM
GTA will always gonna be the best game "EVAR"!

yeah,  I said it...

i am debating on getting 5 for like the 5th time lol

Quote from: norland2424 on June 13, 2016, 09:04:09 PM

I creamed. I'm not a PC MasterFaggot

Imconfused

Quote from: trostol on June 14, 2016, 11:14:58 PM

I understand.  I had to buy it twice.  Once for PS3 and once for PS4. 

Then I found out that online for PS4 is for $!

WTF??   

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on June 14, 2016, 11:17:25 PM
I creamed. I'm not a PC MasterFaggot

yea i play on consoles , shit is gonna be good tho

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 14, 2016, 11:11:46 PM
I could never get into Doom and yet I loved Wolfenstein 3D...weird.  ???

I can't remember now, if it was the first Doom or the sequel, but one of those had some good spooky lighting effects & scare moments, for the time.  Still Wolf was the groundbreaker, and a really fun game. 

Btw awhile back I posted a link on the tech thread about the avg. web page now being bigger than Doom.  Pretty amazing what they could do w/ such small space/memory limits back then.

Quote from: norland2424 on June 14, 2016, 11:20:37 PM
yea i play on consoles , shit is gonna be good tho

Oh, yeah! Supposed to have all the DLC included. I can't wait.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on June 14, 2016, 11:22:43 PM
Oh, yeah! Supposed to have all the DLC included. I can't wait.

and mods for xbox and ps4

Imconfused

I've been screwing with FarCry4 lately. 

Not bad,  but not GTA!

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on June 14, 2016, 11:14:58 PM

I just couldn't get into 4 ... was 5 better?

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on June 14, 2016, 11:31:05 PM

i beat 4 twice..5 is a vastly different animal..but i can see hwo people wouldnt like 5...3 protagonists so the story can feel ..splintered..convoluted..that being said the characters are interesting..the setting is great..some decent radio..but i only listened to one station..looks pretty ..had solid controls..io preferred some of 4's side activities to 5's but 5 has a vastly better just..get in your car and drive just to drive around feel

Imconfused

Quote from: zeebo on June 14, 2016, 11:31:05 PM

5 is like night and day compared to 4. 

4 sucked.  5 has a great map and options for exploring and just fucking around.  It's San Andreas all the way.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Imconfused on June 14, 2016, 11:36:35 PM
5 is like night and day compared to 4. 

4 sucked.  5 has a great map and options for exploring and just fucking around.  It's San Andreas all the way.

I don't have any modern consoles but it does look amazing, like it blows all previous versions out of the water. I've only dabbled a little with 3 and 4.

Imconfused

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 14, 2016, 11:43:42 PM
I don't have any modern consoles but it does look amazing, like it blows all previous versions out of the water. I've only dabbled a little with 3 and 4.

So do you play on PC?  or how do you "dabble"? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Imconfused on June 14, 2016, 11:45:53 PM
So do you play on PC?  or how do you "dabble"?

In regards to the GTAs at a friend's years ago but I have a mac, which can handle modest demands but isn't powerful enough to keep up with PC gamers. I do actually have an older PC (not too old though) but I hate using it because I'm a spoiled, over-indulged mac-user. I have a bunch of older gaming consoles too though and emulators that I run on my mac and psp. Maybe it's just me getting old but nothing has come out that's made me feel like I have to have it in awhile, though lots of things look interesting to me. I'm wondering if Nintendo will be on to anything big with their next idea?  ???

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 14, 2016, 11:54:51 PM
In regards to the GTAs at a friend's years ago but I have a mac, which can handle modest demands but isn't powerful enough to keep up with PC gamers. I do actually have an older PC (not too old though) but I hate using it because I'm a spoiled, over-indulged mac-user. I have a bunch of older gaming consoles too though and emulators that I run on my mac and psp. Maybe it's just me getting old but nothing has come out that's made me feel like I have to have it in awhile, though lots of things look interesting to me. I'm wondering if Nintendo will be on to anything big with their next idea?  ???

get a xbox one or a ps4 already lol

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on June 14, 2016, 11:58:49 PM
get a xbox one or a ps4 already lol

hell get the S..only 400 for a very decent system..or just wait til next year for the Scorpio that will...blah what ever

Imconfused

Get this one.

It'll change your world.   ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Imconfused on June 15, 2016, 12:04:01 AM
Get this one.

It'll change your world.   ;)

I'm emulating all the gameboy systems on my psp.  8)