• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Video Gaming

Started by trostol, December 20, 2015, 02:08:47 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 10, 2020, 06:57:24 PM
It's definitely a shooter. You'll probably love it if you're into that genre. I'll play it, maybe I'll come to like shooters more than I do. I usually don't like getting shot at.

Typical liberal. Loves shooting! Hates getting shot at. ::)

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2020, 07:34:48 PM
Typical liberal. Loves shooting! Hates getting shot at. ::)

Hell, doc I love shooting, and I certainly don't appreciate being shot at.  Does that make me a liberal too?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pate on September 10, 2020, 07:46:26 PM
Hell, doc I love shooting, and I certainly don't appreciate being shot at.  Does that make me a liberal too?

Thanks pate. Good point! Not to mention that I never said I liked shooting, actually I said the opposite, that I like storylines. His brain is mush.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 10, 2020, 07:56:14 PM
Thanks pate. good point! Not to mention that I never said I liked shooting, actually I said the opposite, that I like storylines. His brain is mush.

Really?! But all your loser Antifa friends love shooting people they think are Nazis. Why not you too?

BTW, tell pate that yes, it became quite apoarent when he posted Gaybar 100s of times here that he was, in fact, a commie faggot loser. Talk about brain mush!

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 10, 2020, 07:56:14 PM
Thanks pate. Good point! Not to mention that I never said I liked shooting, actually I said the opposite, that I like storylines. His brain is mush.

I was going to say that you never said you liked shooting, but then it occurred to me that I love shooting, but really did not appreciate being shot at...

Yeah, I am not a fan of the FPS games.  I think the last one I played was Borderlands, I think?  The "Call-of-Dooty" ones really bother me for some reason, but throw some Sci-fi/Fantasy in there and I guess I could stand it...

I am still trying to find time to finish Wasteland I;  a friend has recently advised me that Wasteland III is coming out soon...  I like those type of games when I have time, 3-D Isometric I believe rather than First Person?

-p

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2020, 07:58:11 PM
Really?! But all your loser Antifa friends love shooting people they think are Nazis. Why not you too?

BTW, tell pate that yes, it became quite apoarent when he posted Gaybar 100s of times here that he was, in fact, a commie faggot loser. Talk about brain mush!

hah, I was just trying to point out that you, dear doc, are "A SUPERSTAR, AT THE GAY BAR! GAY BAR! GAY BAR! YEE-AAAH!"

https://youtu.be/IslF_EyhMzg

I love Electric Six.  This is only one of their awesome musacks...

-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2020, 07:58:11 PM

No silly how many times do I have to tell you we throw bags of urine at nazis.  We only shoot them if they are also fat.

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on September 10, 2020, 10:13:32 PM
hah, I was just trying to point out that you, dear doc, are "A SUPERSTAR, AT THE GAY BAR! GAY BAR! GAY BAR! YEE-AAAH!"

Very true, sir.  Every time I try to flame I think of doc and just give up.  He is a veritable Pharos, a beacon to us all.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: pate on September 10, 2020, 10:11:14 PM
The "Call-of-Dooty" ones really bother me for some reason

Cow-A-Doody noobs get #REKT & #PWND because they dont know how to set up proper load outs and adjust settings to get rid of gay motion blur and other stupid shit that makes it a pain in the ass to get 360° no scopes.

Nigga first you got to set dat deadzone at 0.03 and dont turn up stick sensitivity to high leave dat shit at like a 5. Put aim response curve type to dynamic and put film grain to zero! and turn that fucking motion blur da fuk off nigga why you want to make it harder to see what U shootin fo?

And if you are playing on a console i hope to fuck you are on a PS4 and not dat XBOX sheeeeeeeit! Turn dat gawt damn'd cross play off nigga or you gonna get rapped by PC fags cuz dem niggaz is on a whole nutha level.

Lastly unlock Zane with lime grean walkawear and buy him dat anime tracer pack with the P90. The pink P90 wont make you T-zone any harder but it will make the guy you just shot in the face rage and be like "OH LAWD WHO DAT NIGGA IN DA GREEN SHOES DAT JUST SHOT ME IN THE FACE WID PINK ANIME GIRL TRACERS!"

Follow dees instructions and you will be spawning wheelsons in no time, who knows nigga you might even spawn da juggernaut, PEACE!

pate

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 10, 2020, 10:53:56 PM
Cow-A-Doody noobs get #REKT & #PWND because they dont know how to set up proper load outs and adjust settings to get rid of gay motion blur and other stupid shit that makes it a pain in the ass to get 360° no scopes.

Nigga first you got to set dat deadzone at 0.03 and dont turn up stick sensitivity to high leave dat shit at like a 5. Put aim response curve type to dynamic and put film grain to zero! and turn that fucking motion blur da fuk off nigga why you want to make it harder to see what U shootin fo?

And if you are playing on a console i hope to fuck you are on a PS4 and not dat XBOX sheeeeeeeit! Turn dat gawt damn'd cross play off nigga or you gonna get rapped by PC fags cuz dem niggaz is on a whole nutha level.

Lastly unlock Zane with lime grean walkawear and buy him dat anime tracer pack with the P90. The pink P90 wont make you T-zone any harder but it will make the guy you just shot in the face rage and be like "OH LAWD WHO DAT NIGGA IN DA GREEN SHOES DAT JUST SHOT ME IN THE FACE WID PINK ANIME GIRL TRACERS!"

Follow dees instructions and you will be spawning wheelsons in no time, who knows nigga you might even spawn da juggernaut, PEACE!

Hah.  I guess it is the aesthetics more than the game-play tactics.  I don't see how twiddling your thumbs and index-fingers make you any sort of a threat in the real-world...  It was fun to watch the pilots and flight crews play each other in the crew ready room though!

I had a real vehicle with a real crew to drive, and a real fighting position and squad to direct...  I dunno, the "realistic" FPS games always bothered me.  The original Castle Wolfenstien 3-D was fucking hilarious though...  Played the hell out of that, although it was with a mouse and keyboard.  I can't remember if I used my flight-sim stick or keyboard and mouse for Jedi Knight II (gift from Aunt) and Borderlands I?  Maybe a mix of both?  It has been a LONG time since I played a FPS honestly.  Those three would be the extent of my experience with them.

X-wing vs. Tie-fighter, Descent (the first one from the 1990s? flying through a maze?) and maybe some forgettable others for flight sims.

I think the last game I played was SOTS: The Pit.  Jaysus, that one is a bitch, but fun.  Get used to dying, A LOT if you play that one...

-p

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 10, 2020, 05:18:36 PM
I'm considering doing a live stream of Cyberpunk 2077....

If you do send me an invite: pate4pate@gmail.com I will attend as a Presidential Candidate.

I want that gamer multi-vote.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Jackstar

Damn, girl. How many gamers do you know want to listen to politics while they game?

I don't game with people who don't want to listen to politics... mostly because they run away during the first loading screen and I boot people anyone who puts me on mute.

I'm considering doing a live stream of Cyberpunk 2077.

Start with Dark Souls and PCP. You'll be putting asses into seats before you know it.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 16, 2020, 12:54:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG0G44G6RI8

I got to say, I really prefer the PS4 design to this. Can this rest in horizontal position?

Innerreach

Quote from: Asuka Langley on May 01, 2020, 11:06:33 PM
ffs

Fucking Naughty Dog! I couldn't finish the second half of this piece of crap game. "A A Ar Are you out of your mind!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIDZmJZloHM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on September 16, 2020, 04:12:33 PM
I got to say, I really prefer the PS4 design to this. Can this rest in horizontal position?

Dunno. My last PS was the PS1. Still have it and occasionally play it.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 16, 2020, 04:20:58 PMDunno. My last PS was the PS1. Still have it and occasionally play it.

You game PC then?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on September 16, 2020, 04:24:39 PM
You game PC then?

I have but not so much lately. I need to upgrade my PC situation soon actually.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 16, 2020, 04:44:22 PMI have but not so much lately. I need to upgrade my PC situation soon actually.

I'm not much of a gamer myself but with the right game, I get obsessed at times.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on September 16, 2020, 04:54:18 PM
I'm not much of a gamer myself but with the right game, I get obsessed at times.

What are you playing lately?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 16, 2020, 04:44:22 PM
I have but not so much lately. I need to upgrade my PC situation soon actually.

You need the RTX 2080ti

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 16, 2020, 04:57:48 PMWhat are you playing lately?

I played half of The Last of Us 2 before throwing it against a wall. Red Dead Redemption II - fun game but again, with the story problems... It does have a beautiful (open world) though. I tried getting back into Ark Survival Evolved on a boosted PVP server but, it requires a level of time and dedication that I'm just not willing to endure at this time. Geez, I have too many games half finished. The Witcher III- Resident Evil Biohazard VR -Conan Exiles - The Forest -Bloodborne, I could go on. I have a bad habit of starting games, but not completing them.

My real passion is music, but my home studio is in storage with the rest of my furniture.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on September 16, 2020, 05:15:55 PM
I played half of The Last of Us 2 before throwing it against a wall. Red Dead Redemption II - fun game but again, with the story problems... It does have a beautiful (open world) though. I tried getting back into Ark Survival Evolved on a boosted PVP server but, it requires a level of time and dedication that I'm just not willing to endure at this time. Geez, I have too many games half finished. The Witcher III- Resident Evil Biohazard VR -Conan Exiles - The Forest -Bloodborne, I could go on. I have a bad habit of starting games, but not completing them.

My real passion is music, but my home studio is in storage with the rest of my furniture.

Yeah, I always hear good things about RDR2 and I like the vids I’ve seen for it. I played the prototype for the series a bit back on the original Xbox called Red Dead Revolver.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 16, 2020, 05:19:08 PMI played the prototype for the series a bit back on the original Xbox called Red Dead Revolver.

I heard Red Dead Revolver was cool too, never played it though.

Taaroa

I've been thinking of trying the Yakuza games. Looks like they might be weird fun.

https://youtu.be/WQS4RMDbHvo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJbE3uWN9vE

Anyway, here's one of the trailers for Cyberpunk 2077. It's coming out in September:
November 19.

Asuka Langley

I have played with her she is good #NotAllGirlGamersSuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxR7rAMfEZ4