• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

AZZERAE

A teensy bit misleading a title for this thread, don't you think?

Simply some allegations in reference to Dick, Keith and Art.

Big deal.

The sweet irony is Vara's subscription fee is... $5. And there he is rambling on about Keith and Art being in it for the money.

Who the fuck really knows the truth of whats going on!?

Auslandia

Auslandia

Quote from: Auslandia on December 20, 2015, 06:03:47 PM
I can't wait to listen to this later

.....and there it was.  I still don't get what he means by Hoagie being a NASA gatekeeper

norland2424

Quote from: Auslandia on December 20, 2015, 09:21:17 PM

.....and there it was.  I still don't get what he means by Hoagie being a NASA gatekeeper

That Hoagland is some disinformation government agent covering shit up lol

Auslandia

Quote from: norland2424 on December 20, 2015, 09:23:29 PM
That Hoagland is some disinformation government agent covering shit up lol

Judging by the bullshit he normally talks about I can't imagine what the fuck he could possibly be covering up Lol

the_peeve

Quote from: Auslandia on December 20, 2015, 09:31:38 PM
Judging by the bullshit he normally talks about I can't imagine what the fuck he could possibly be covering up Lol

He is covering up the real gooood bullshit!

Ciardelo

Quote from: the_peeve on December 20, 2015, 09:37:07 PM
He is covering up the real gooood bullshit!
Well that's just bullshit! We need the good bullshit.

the_peeve

Honestly, I didn't get what Vara was getting at. So Hoagie is withholding Mars photos? But, weren't the photos his own property? For future books, etc? I don't see how Hoagie is at fault here.

Just sounds like Vara landed on Planet Butthurt.

Ciardelo

Quote from: the_peeve on December 20, 2015, 09:56:42 PM
Honestly, I didn't get what Vara was getting at. So Hoagie is withholding Mars photos? But, weren't the photos his own property? For future books, etc? I don't see how Hoagie is at fault here.

Vara is always going on about shit. I tried his show out for a while but it exceeded responsible butthurt levels. One thing he said last night was true. When the jokers start messing with you is when it's time to just to rock on and put on a good show.  >:(

the_peeve

I never liked Vara's show. I felt he was very fortunate to get his spot on Rowland's network. I didn't like his radio delivery and his voice was poor. He had some very good guests sometimes, but his paranoia got the best of him. I always felt he needed a cohost, but his ego wouldn't let him give up a piece of the bone. His show never got better and it should have.

Auslandia

Yeah not the greatest show fot sure. 

Coffeeman

Maybe Vara thought he was in running for the first show slot? Laughable, maybe, but wasn't that show done live? If what I understand of the system is right, Keith has to assist with live ones, so that meltdown could've been a middlefinger just for him. It is closer than OSOM in theme, and his meltdown was butthurt enough to burn bridges.

AZZERAE

If I were Kieth I'd just make a disclaimer that the views expressed on the network are not his own and let Vara say what he wants to say, as crazy as it sounds.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Azzerae on December 20, 2015, 05:03:37 PM
A teensy bit misleading a title for this thread, don't you think?

Simply some allegations in reference to Dick, Keith and Art.

Big deal.

The sweet irony is Vara's subscription fee is... $5. And there he is rambling on about Keith and Art being in it for the money.

Who the fuck really knows the truth of whats going on!?

The part where this Vera guy talks about receiving death threats, etc... bullshit. Nobody gives a crap what this unknown guy is saying to his 12 listeners. I had never heard of him until this thread was started, and I'm sure I'll never hear from him again. I understand people wanting to bolster their image, but pleeeease.

MV/Liberace!

Honestly, I didn't get what Vara was getting at.

That's because he doesn't communicate very well.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Azzerae on December 21, 2015, 08:43:41 AM
If I were Kieth I'd just make a disclaimer that the views expressed on the network are not his own and let Vara say what he wants to say, as crazy as it sounds.

Yup. As long as he's not saying anything actionable (libel/slander).

I love Michael Vara and I love Late Night in the Midlands. His bumper music is so damn good too. I subscribed.

ziznak

do we have a link to the recorded rant somewheres? if so post or repost pleeeeze.

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 20, 2015, 02:29:53 AM
Sorry, no offense intended.We've had A LOT of new people posting crazy stuff. Thanks for bringing it. That was exactly as you said. :)

You for example ;)

I'm none the wiser after listening to that.

AZZERAE

Quote from: MV on December 21, 2015, 09:09:47 AM
The part where this Vera guy talks about receiving death threats, etc... bullshit. Nobody gives a crap what this unknown guy is saying to his 12 listeners. I had never heard of him until this thread was started, and I'm sure I'll never hear from him again. I understand people wanting to bolster their image, but pleeeease.

The man does appear to think a lot of himself.

Also, the getting on his soapbox bit was a little lame.

Quote from: MV on December 21, 2015, 09:13:02 AM
Yup. As long as he's not saying anything actionable (libel/slander).

Perhaps what he said was slanderous... If I were Keith I'd have let it roll.

From what I gather Keith cut the broadcast and said some stuff in response on air before giving Vara and his show the boot (off DMDN).

The other thing that bugs me about Twitter's #DMTalk is all the glad handed back pats - the minute anybody expresses some opposing opinion Keith gets a bee in his bonnet.

Barfly

I own 2 LLC's
I assure you that Keith is the sole owner of DarkMatter.

http://ecorp.azcc.gov/Details/Corp?corpId=L19846025
Look on the ARTICLES OF ORGANIZATION , EVERYBODY MUST have this.
This is not the full ARTICLES OF ORGANIZATION  doc, but im sure Keith and Mary are the sole owner of DMRN, he reinstated his LLC just like i have to yearly.
Keith and Mary own DMRN, everybody else, including Hoagie actually works for Keith if a monetary agreement is made.

Quote from: Barfly on December 21, 2015, 12:21:12 PM
I own 2 LLC's
I assure you that Keith is the sole owner of DarkMatter.

Look on the ARTICLES OF ORGANIZATION , EVERYBODY MUST have this.
This is not the full ARTICLES OF ORGANIZATION  doc, but im sure Keith and Mary are the sole owner of DMRN, he reinstated his LLC just like i have to yearly.
Keith and Mary own DMRN, everybody else, including Hoagie actually works for Keith if a monetary agreement is made.

Not sure Keith and Mary would appreciate posting their home address on a site the alleged stalker is speculated to frequent.

Auslandia

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 21, 2015, 12:47:21 PM
Not sure Keith and Mary would appreciate posting their home address on a site the alleged stalker is speculated to frequent.

Dude, yeah you may wanna delete that one man

chefist

The Vera recording was not all that new...he was spinning his usual conspiracy theories that RCH and DMDN are part of the vast cover-up...just trying to use this to fit into his usual fiction...

Barfly

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 21, 2015, 12:47:21 PM
Its public knowlage, but i will delete it if it makes you guys feel better, anybody that has a business is a open book, its the law.
I personally dont like it but i have to deal with it as well.
i cant delete or modify it, its been to long.I tried, but the reality is ANYBODY can find this stuff out, its the law when you own a biz

Robert

I listened that night, but turned it off half an hour before the end.  Anybody have a quick summary of what I missed?