• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

Temple of Set?   AQUINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 21, 2018, 09:00:06 PM
$33  to see Hoagie.   Imagine the irony!

That breaks about even with A Night with the Clinton's.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 21, 2018, 09:01:04 PM
Temple of Set?   AQUINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Lord, EVERYONE is talking about the man.   :o

Gunner65

It's a shame really.  I don't think Aquino is really a bad guy.  Interesting career and choice of "religion" perhaps, but all these people accuse him without proof.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 21, 2018, 09:12:33 PM
It's a shame really.  I don't think Aquino is really a bad guy.  Interesting career and choice of "religion" perhaps, but all these people accuse him without proof.

He is the most mellow dude one can imagine when Decon interviews him. 

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 21, 2018, 09:14:24 PM
He is the most mellow dude one can imagine when Decon interviews him.

Yup!  I always enjoy listening to him.

Gunner65

I have listened to many interviews by many hosts and he is the same with them as well.  And I have had many discussions with him via e-mail myself.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 21, 2018, 09:31:52 PM
The CIA "Stole my stuff"

Just wait until they declare martial law like he says will happen 01/01/19. All of his stuff will be stolen...

One typically does not hear the "Fibonacci Sequence" mentioned on a Woo Woo show.    Cool.

Gunner65

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 21, 2018, 09:36:15 PM
Just wait until they declare martial law like he says will happen 01/01/19. All of his stuff will be stolen...
I missed the first hour...we had a very unusual thunderstorm here tonight...started at 8pm....lost power.  Over 60 degrees here in the Finger Lakes today!

scentless

This is the most boring show I have ever heard in my entire life. I'd rather put a pencil in my dick.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 21, 2018, 09:40:19 PM
I missed the first hour...we had a very unusual thunderstorm here tonight...started at 8pm....lost power.  Over 60 degrees here in the Finger Lakes today!

You'll take all of the 60 degree days you can during the winter.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 21, 2018, 09:41:47 PM
You'll take all of the 60 degree days you can during the winter.
I certainly will!  Only used my BRAND NEW snowblower ONCE so far!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 21, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

Rained like hell in NC all day. Snow in WV and the roads look slick but I have to start driving here in a minute.
I hope that warmth sticks because I have to run I-80 to the other side of PA on Sunday.

Quote from: scentless on December 21, 2018, 09:41:31 PM
This is the most boring show I have ever heard in my entire life. I'd rather put a pencil in my dick.

it is not riveting.   Now they are comparing medical issues with one another but don't be shoving stuff up your fuselage man.

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 21, 2018, 09:44:24 PM
Rained like hell in NC all day. Snow in WV and the roads look slick but I have to start driving here in a minute.
I hope that warmth sticks because I have to run I-80 to the other side of PA on Sunday.

You must have been out west then?   It was warm and while it rained some here in Raleigh it was nice most of the day.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: scentless on December 21, 2018, 09:41:31 PM

Post an audio link, please.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 21, 2018, 09:45:45 PM
You must have been out west then?   It was warm and while it rained some here in Raleigh it was nice most of the day.

I was near Raleigh. Clayton on Wednesday and then to Smithfield. Heavy rain starting off at 0100 this morning. It picked up again around Greensboro and US52 north.