• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Worst C2C Ever

Started by Jenny Haniver, December 16, 2008, 10:58:02 AM

Jenny Haniver

Did anybody else catch last night's show?   

The guest Marilynn Hughes said she fights demons with Jesus, Buddah, and Zoroaster on the astral plane.  Honestly, if I didn't know the radio was on I'd think I was listening to some crazy lady muttering to herself in a bus shelter.  And that laugh of hers...  I think she may actually be schizophrenic and believe it or not EVEN DUMBER THAN SNOORY!!!  It was apalling, the worst C2C I have ever heard.

I have a terrible headache just thinking about it. 

EvB

Quote from: Jenny Haniver on December 16, 2008, 10:58:02 AM
Did anybody else catch last night's show?   

The guest Marilynn Hughes said she fights demons with Jesus, Buddah, and Zoroaster on the astral plane.  Honestly, if I didn't know the radio was on I'd think I was listening to some crazy lady muttering to herself in a bus shelter.  And that laugh of hers...  I think she may actually be schizophrenic and believe it or not EVEN DUMBER THAN SNOORY!!!  It was apalling, the worst C2C I have ever heard.

I have a terrible headache just thinking about it.

I didn't hear it - but now I have to at least give it a shot. Kinda like being mesmerized by a train wreck.

Centurion73

Well the great Gnome show is ranking right up there Ian: "is there Nazi Fairies & Gnomes?" now he has his own set of Nooryish questions to read from script.

EvB

I'm listening, and I'm laughing my ass off.  And, truthfully - part of me is looking for that wish-fairy.

Centurion73

Quote from: EvB on December 28, 2008, 03:05:13 AM
I'm listening, and I'm laughing my ass off.  And, truthfully - part of me is looking for that wish-fairy.
The one that rides a Vespa, hangs out at comic book stores, gets hair plugs and botox injections in "his" face? ;D

EvB

Quote from: Centurion73 on December 28, 2008, 06:33:21 AM
The one that rides a Vespa, hangs out at comic book stores, gets hair plugs and botox injections in "his" face? ;D

Oh NOT KIND!  :P

Actually - I don't know what the wish-granters look like. Just know I could use one about now.  (Couldn't we all?) But, I imagine they don't need hair plugs or botox.

As for the Vespa, does Tonka make an itty bitty one?

I didn't listen but I've got to guess that the Mrs. Claus show was the worst ever.

Giant neon WTF.

Noory is neck deep in pablum.