• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Bell Curve

Started by Bradsmith313, December 13, 2015, 04:54:10 PM

Bradsmith313

I remember, years ago, when Art stepped down because of issues relating to his family. He later returned.

Heather has done an outstanding job as producer. The last few months have taken me back to Art's days on Coast and, no matter the topic, it was always a damn good show.

Art trusts Heather. I trust her. She has my support -- plus, no matter what, her shows will always outshine OSOM . . . .

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on December 13, 2015, 04:54:10 PM
I remember, years ago, when Art stepped down because of issues relating to his family. He later returned.

Heather has done an outstanding job as producer. The last few months have taken me back to Art's days on Coast and, no matter the topic, it was always a damn good show.

Art trusts Heather. I trust her. She has my support -- plus, no matter what, her shows will always outshine OSOM . . . .
reported to moderator for racism

Quote from: Yining_Wu_F.U. on December 13, 2015, 06:57:52 PM
reported to moderator for racism
Ha ha ha. You're funny. Or are you actually serious ? :o

+1 Bradsmith
I'll be hangin' w/ Heather for a while also.

Ciardelo

I'm not going to flip. I can hang with Heather.

Nothing against Heather, but I pay for Art Bell. When he returns, so will I, but not until then.

VtaGeezer

Heather has done an outstanding job as producer.
What shows were you listening to?  I'd say the avg was about one decent guest in ten; the rest were duds.

starrmtn001

+1,000,000 ;) ;D