• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 21, 2017, 01:13:20 AM

It's free and it has a $195 value! That's why I want it!

Well, you know, it could be worth it if you can get it free. Fake bullshit stuff like that might be worth something in 20 or 30 years in the collectibles market. I mean, there can't be many of them given the bullshit nature of it all sort of like antique Ouija boards or snake oil bottles from a hundred years ago.

JesusJuice

Obama is the one that got Heather her "government" job.  :o

Luka Megurine

how do you sign up for this wishing machine?

JesusJuice

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 21, 2017, 01:16:40 AM
how do you sign up for this wishing machine?

You have to be the first caller at the top of the hour. Then you get entered into the contest. The drawing will be held on February 17th.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2017, 01:18:34 AM
calling heather
Quote from: JesusJuice on January 21, 2017, 01:18:37 AM

You have to be the first caller at the top of the hour. Then you get entered into the contest. The drawing will be held on February 17th.

damn it im not calling heather

bateman

First bottom of the hour caller gets a family four pack of tickets to Six Flags - tonight on Heather Wade's Nighttime Zooâ,,¢.

dan7800

1st time listening past 2am in a long time. Good show.

JesusJuice

Heather has been complaining that all of the callers are breathing too hard. She should be used to it considering her previous employment.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 21, 2017, 01:54:47 AM
Heather has been complaining that all of the callers are breathing too hard. She should be used to it considering her previous employment.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 21, 2017, 01:54:47 AM

Chad Jacobs

Why doesn't Premier and or Art sell access to all of Art's classic shows? I've listened to all of the ones at Sit archive and YouTube but they are just a fraction. It would help to fill a gap in the market.

ziznak

I threw on heather tonight, first time in a while... made me think of all you fucking lunatics.  how is everybody?

JesusJuice

Caller asked Heather if she has 401k through her job with the network. She said: "No, I... er... um.. have my own retirement plan."

JesusJuice

This will be the first time I've listened to an entire HW show since last March. It wasn't too bad.

ziznak

i figured there would be some crazies on the line tonight... more so than normal

Chad Jacobs

I just finished listening to two hours of Heather's interview Peter Davenport from Thursday show and was deeply impressed.  Often I put interviews with Mr. Davenport in the same category as those with Linda Moulton Howe in that I deeply respect their research, but sometimes find them tedious to listen to.  However, whether it was Ms. Wade's format/approach or an evolution in Mr. Davenport's presentation I cannot say he was far more captivating.  There was much more focus on analysis than mere recitation of accounts/facts surround UFO cases. Particularly fascinating was his account of contacting personally the coroner in the Todd See's case. 

Nobody

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 21, 2017, 01:16:36 AM
Obama is the one that got Heather her "government" job.  :o

Is she claiming she worked for the government again?  According to Heather herself, that's not true.

The story Heather told on-air was that a third-party contractor had put out ads saying "government jobs." Heather claimed that she saw one of these and "knew" right away that she was going to get the job; the interview process was (according to her) a mere formality.  She told the story during a guest interview in order to help "prove" the guest's point that there are times when people know what is going to happen before it actually happens.

She made it plain that she applied to, and worked for, the third-party contractor.  Which made her an employee of the third-party contractor rather than a government employee.

Nobody

When you try to sell it, can you please post your response when the potential buyer asks why you didn't simply plug it in, twiddle a few knobs, and get the $195 that way?

Jackstar

Quote from: Nobody on January 21, 2017, 09:18:42 AM
Which made her an employee of the third-party contractor rather than a government employee.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Σ> on January 21, 2017, 12:06:27 AM
If one is driving a '74 Gremlin on the gravel road to Shitsville, it all comes together.

Hey, motherfucker, I had one of those.  It was a fine automobile.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: trostol on January 21, 2017, 12:19:19 AM
side question folks...anyone know what color kidney stones are?

Since you eat shit, I guess your (kidney) stones would be brown.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: ShayP on January 21, 2017, 12:24:29 AM
Congratulations!  You gave birth to your first stone.  What's it's name?

Heather.

She changed her mind about the wishing machine because she wished for the show's success and it worked. It has nothing to do with receiving a wishing machine for free. There was also an incident where a cat knocking over a Christmas tree was attributed to the wishing machine.

In a completely unrelated story it appears any mention of MITD has disappeared from internet-only radio station WLINY's website so the affiliate count is back to 1

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 21, 2017, 12:15:49 PM
She changed her mind about the wishing machine because she wished for the show's success and it worked. It has nothing to do with receiving a wishing machine for free. There was also an incident where a cat knocking over a Christmas tree was attributed to the wishing machine.

In a completely unrelated story it appears any mention of MITD has disappeared from internet-only radio station WLINY's website so the affiliate count is back to 1

Has Joshua Pee Warren been on Heather's show yet? It wouldn't be complete suckage without Joshua.

cweb

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 21, 2017, 01:22:14 AM
First bottom of the hour caller gets a family four pack of tickets to Six Flags - tonight on Heather Wade's Nighttime Zooâ,,¢.
"Nighttime Zoo- where even the animals are snoring!"

Nobody

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 21, 2017, 12:31:38 PM
Has Joshua Pee Warren been on Heather's show yet? It wouldn't be complete suckage without Joshua.

Let's just say the suckage is complete and leave it at that.

Nobody

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 21, 2017, 12:15:49 PM

When I listened to the clip you posted, I found myself thinking, "You know who would like to hear this clip?  Bateman.  I'm sure of it."

There are times when one just knows one is right.  And this is one of those times.

Quote from: pate on January 14, 2017, 09:26:36 PM
Wasn't Madonna a fan of self-administered Golden Showers in the shower as a prophylactic measure against Athlete's Foot?

Not Sure what the Golden Shower Gate Bridge conspiracy theory is all about, but would love to hear more...
yes she was on with letterman