• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

michio

Quote from: TinCupChalice on October 10, 2016, 10:18:50 PM
This is so fucking disgusting. You have to be rapey to be a real person? A "real guy?" This makes me nauseous. What is psychologically wrong with someone who condones or excuses it, man or woman? Hope you can stand by this, Heather Wade. It's out there forever now. Thank god this complete trash is only heard by about fifty people these days. Can't wait till this shit is off the air. What the FUCK happened to this show, where Art Bell once talked to Neil DeGrasse Tyson?

What's more pathetic and desperate is shifting the blame for one's actions on someone else, as HW and Art Bell have done. That's the best they can do since they're unable to blame the guy responsible.

Taco Bell

The recording was a set up how many years ago? Are you fucking serious? Another idiot caller.

I have never, ever been in a situation where saying "I'd grab her by the pussy even though she's married" is remotely acceptable.  That's horrific on every level, and completely beneath any respectful, psychologically sound person.  Demeaning and dehumanizing.  And if Heather Wade thinks this is "normal guy talk," who the fuck is she hanging out with?  It makes me ill to know that boys and girls are hearing ANY of these rationalizations, and internalizing them for when they grow up.  Sick sick sick.  This what you'd tell your own daughter, Heather Wade?  That if you hear two men talking to or about her that way, "It's just the way guys talk."  Like it's acceptable, somehow?  FUCK. THAT.

"Has any third party candidate ever made it this far?"  Yeah--Ross fucking Perot, not thirty years ago.  He was in the debates.  So......

Lilith

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2016, 10:44:46 PM
Heather wants to know our opinions?

I'd love to give her mine, but I swear as a reflex, and I couldn't even quote her candidate without getting the hammer dropped.  I'd just like to quote the fucker.  Just quote him.  If I can't say "grab them by the pussy" without getting censored on your show, Heather, then MAYBE, just MAYBE this fucking lunatic isn't somebody you ought to be supporting.

Lilith

Quote from: Taco Bell on October 10, 2016, 10:45:36 PM
Dig the hat.

Hey, you weren't supposed to be able to recognize me in my halloween hat.  :P

What ROCK have you been living under for the past six months to not know which of these two morons you prefer?  Anyone stupid enough to be "undecided" at this point doesn't have an opinion worth hearing.

Taco Bell

Quote from: TinCupChalice on October 10, 2016, 10:50:01 PM
What ROCK have you been living under for the past six months to not know which of these two morons you prefer?  Anyone stupid enough to be "undecided" at this point doesn't have an opinion worth hearing.

Waiting for Ken Bone to call in.

Taco Bell

No need for health insurance when you can make your own potions.

Quote from: Taco Bell on October 10, 2016, 10:51:56 PM
Waiting for Ken Bone to call in.

It'd be her biggest "get" since John Titor.

theONE

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2016, 10:48:41 PM
Hey, you weren't supposed to be able to recognize me in my halloween hat.  :P
O yes nice hat brig, you just need matching cauldron, lol  :P :-*

albrecht

Quote from: Taco Bell on October 10, 2016, 10:53:10 PM
Apparently fire-dancing, sage, and candle-work don't help with migraines?  :o I guess she needs to try some group intention and some humming?

LadyFish

Quote from: theONE on October 10, 2016, 10:54:59 PM
Are you thinking Brig is dressed as Heather for Halloween? 

Quote from: Taco Bell on October 10, 2016, 10:53:10 PM

It's actually Prof. Snape that prepares her potions.  ;D

theONE

Quote from: theONE on October 10, 2016, 10:54:59 PM

Quote from: LadyFish on October 10, 2016, 10:58:12 PM
Are you thinking Brig is dressed as Heather for Halloween?

brig can be very 'flexible' :)

but I think I found a matching cauldron, brig. haha :P
it's black matching your hat

[attachment deleted by admin]

Heather's cat is a Clinton supporter.  It's been tense around her apartment these last few months.

albrecht

I will be happy that the election is over before Thanksgiving etc. Though I imagine, either way, the divisive political talk will continue. I will be the "drunk uncle" who will pontificate, ramble, and rant; again.  :( :-[ ;D

Taco Bell

No, there's no children listening to the show. It's a school night.

michio

Shuure, who needs to force inshuurers to not deny pre-existing medical conditions. They'll inshuure people out of the goodness of their hearts. --drops mic--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Quote from: Taco Bell on October 10, 2016, 11:05:37 PM
No, there's no children listening to the show. It's a school night.

On Friday nights, though, this is where ALL the kids are.

theONE

Quote from: TinCupChalice on October 10, 2016, 11:04:00 PM
Heather's cat is a Clinton supporter.  It's been tense around her apartment these last few months.

Taco Bell

Quote from: TinCupChalice on October 10, 2016, 11:07:20 PM
On Friday nights, though, this is where ALL the kids are.

Only the ones with black eyes.

theONE

Heather's cat , bigger version

Quote from: theONE on October 10, 2016, 11:10:35 PM

Heather's cat , bigger version

Poor little beast.  Her whole life is one endless Heather Wade show.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: TinCupChalice on October 10, 2016, 10:36:54 PM
I have never, ever been in a situation where saying "I'd grab her by the pussy even though she's married" is remotely acceptable.  That's horrific on every level, and completely beneath any respectful, psychologically sound person.  Demeaning and dehumanizing.  And if Heather Wade thinks this is "normal guy talk," who the fuck is she hanging out with?  It makes me ill to know that boys and girls are hearing ANY of these rationalizations, and internalizing them for when they grow up.  Sick sick sick.  This what you'd tell your own daughter, Heather Wade?  That if you hear two men talking to or about her that way, "It's just the way guys talk."  Like it's acceptable, somehow?  FUCK. THAT.

I don't believe you.