• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Juan Cena

Quote from: doctor weird on September 19, 2016, 10:36:41 PM
nancy sounds like a dude. there I said it

But is she the same dude that was on a few months ago?

Juan Cena

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 19, 2016, 11:05:27 PM

you mean that is a hologram of a 16 year old?

Well technically speaking, we're all holograms if the theory is correct.

ge30542

Sudden cause shouldn't take away the startled memory.

ge30542

Quote from: god of thunder on September 20, 2016, 12:48:25 AM
Pulitzer Prize worthy?  ;D
That prize comes with an autographed picture of Tim Gunn.

Quote from: ge30542 on September 20, 2016, 12:52:07 AM
That prize comes with an autographed picture of Tim Gunn.

Not Jerry Springer?  ;D

Quote from: doctor weird on September 19, 2016, 10:36:41 PM
nancy sounds like a dude. there I said it

Sounds like Peter Davenport trying to impersonate a woman.  ;D

ge30542

Quote from: god of thunder on September 20, 2016, 01:05:01 AM
Sounds like Peter Davenport trying to impersonate a woman.  ;D
Are you sayin' that bitch is a man?

ge30542

I used to be cruel to my woman, I beat her, and kept her apart from the things that she loved.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 19, 2016, 10:02:02 PM
Your hatred of Hillary Clinton appears quite irrational and makes it apparent you suffer from an idée fixe.  I never said she was perfect, but the alternative is far worse. You would prefer a president who pays off the Florida AG to avoid prosecution, who mocks the disabled, who takes advantage of people with a crooked "university", who denigrates women, who is pathologically narcissistic, who has no tact, who admires an ex-KGB thug like Putin who's amassed hundreds of billions of dollars through criminal means, who has absolutely no foreign policy experience, and who is the ultimate spoiled rich kid?

Well, now just wait a minute.  Heather likes him and Art likes him, what more could you want in endorsements?  A witch and a quitter - they can tell me how to vote every time.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 19, 2016, 10:37:21 PM
I have hot saffron buns.

This isn't Craigslist. Go post your 'personal' ad someplace else!

Quote from: michio on September 17, 2016, 01:33:29 AM
The caller said the Soviets used pencils while the U.S. used pens.  Until the development of the space pen there were hazards with using pencils. The graphite would create dust when writing, the wood was a flammable element, the lead or pencil could break and be lost, becoming a hazard in the low gravity environment. No, the space pen didn't cost the taxpayers millions of dollars, it was privately manufactured and the government along with the Soviets bought a number of them to increase safety on their space missions.

HW thinks Trump is a good businessman and can't be bought.  My gosh, does she have his tax returns and will prove it to the rest of us?  ::) #shill4trump

The Soviets used a grease pencil, not a lead pencil. (That's where the writing underwater part comes from).
Still used often.

JesusJuice

So we're officially done with this show then?

Quote from: JesusJuice on September 20, 2016, 06:58:58 PM
So we're officially done with this show then?

I tune in if I think the guest has an interesting topic to discuss. I don't tune in for the present host. I'm not trying to be mean spirited here, just honest.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: god of thunder on September 20, 2016, 07:51:30 PM
I tune in if I think the guest has an interesting topic to discuss. I don't tune in for the present host. I'm not trying to be mean spirited here, just honest.

I'll listen for an interesting guest - but I won't listen for the first 1/2 hour for the rehash of the news we've all heard all day long and the TrumpShit.  Oh, and memo to Bob Crane.  Having Heather talk about your products and then go right into TrumpShit is probably costing you more sales than it gains. 

dipp

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 19, 2016, 06:21:56 PM
Strange coincidence, I was looking for a certain gif a member posted a long time ago and I came across a post that explained 'cracker' was from slave owners cracking a whip. I used to think it had to do with Saltine crackers.

Ditto!

Lilith

Heather is teaching me so much I've never heard before.

Right?
Alright.
Right?
That's Right.

Donald Noory

Wow Brian Eno is on tonight. He'll be speaking on Oblique Strategies.