• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: ItsOver on September 13, 2016, 08:58:50 PM
I credit the Falkie thread for giving our Brit fans something to do after a rousing day and night at the pub.

No doubt. Playing grab ass all day must get boring.

Donald Noory

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 13, 2016, 08:55:06 PM
I'll go back to shilling for Jorch if it gets too boring.

Yeah what kind of moron defends a lazy, incompetent idiot like George Noory...oh that would be you. What a fuckwit.

Quote from: norland2424 on September 13, 2016, 09:00:57 PM
No one cares about black voters

Then why do Republicans make so many laws to try and restrict their access to the polls? lol

norland2424

Quote from: TigerLily on September 13, 2016, 09:02:28 PM
Black Voters Matter  >:(

Im not saying they shouldn't, im just saying that hillary or Trump don't care about black voters, Bernie is the only one that did

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on September 13, 2016, 09:03:11 PM
Then why do Republicans make so many laws to try and restrict their access to the polls? lol

Read my last post

Quote from: norland2424 on September 13, 2016, 09:03:31 PM
Im not saying they shouldn't, im just saying that hillary or Trump don't care about black voters, Bernie is the only one that did

black voters didn't care about Bernie tho lol

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on September 13, 2016, 09:04:33 PM

Hes the only one that Marched with then during the civil rights movement

Quote from: Empress on September 13, 2016, 09:04:33 PM

Look at this cuck. He shipped off to Cucksville with the stolen Reddit gold.

Quote from: norland2424 on September 13, 2016, 09:05:16 PM
Hes the only one that Marched with then during the civil rights movement

The Clintons have a long history in the black community. Politics is about building coalitions my young padawan. Bernie couldn't build a coalition beyond white college kids for the most part. We could get into why but I am sort of done and just want to shit post now

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 13, 2016, 09:01:17 PM
Yeah what kind of moron defends a lazy, incompetent idiot like George Noory...oh that would be you. What a fuckwit.

For the same reason you sit around fucking with Heather. To be an asshole and have fun with it.

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on September 13, 2016, 09:07:19 PM
The Clintons have a long history in the black community. Politics is about building coalitions my young padawan. Bernie couldn't build a coalition beyond white college kids for the most part. We could get into why but I am sort of done and just want to shit post now

Bill Clinton banging black strange doesn't count , im just glad im the most tolerant poster on the bellgabs

Donald Noory

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 13, 2016, 09:07:45 PM
For the same reason you sit around fucking with Heather. To be an asshole and have fun with it.

Yeah right, keep telling yourself that. You were completely earnest. Nice try with the history rewrite.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Empress on September 13, 2016, 08:59:56 PM
Gee a Trump supporter doesn't care about black voters. Color me surprised.

Bernie wouldn't have won without super delegates either  ;) lol. Like, do you even understand how the system works?

Bernie actually did better in states that had limited democratic access with the caucus system. When caucus states had non binding primaries Hillary usually won the primary. But caucus systems tend to favor young white people who can spend 3 hours of their days in some gym. The system favored Obama the same way but Obama was able to build a better coalition and was able to win the south and keep the other primaries close enough with the proportional representation the Democrats use. I knew Bernie wasn't going to win after the disaster in South Carolina and got on board the Hilltrain because I understand how important socially liberal positions are with the Supreme Court. You clearly don't.

The very concept of a superdelegate and the undemocratic nature of such thing is abhorrent.

Socially liberal positions within the Supreme Court is a bad idea. It is not a legislative body, nor should it be an activist one. Creating a progressive court not beholden to precedent would be to create an unelected legislative monster. I am for free modern democracy, not a state where democracy is subverted by a cabal of appointed-for-life justices.

The reason for this is simple. The left in the US can't even muster enough objectivity to stop defending a religion. You're a communist, you know that religions are mind-viruses that need to be eradicated from this earth through education and reason. Well, tell that to Hillary who has trouble even saying the word "Islamic terrorism" much less mount a criticism of it. Social liberalism, as it is today, is not social liberalism. It's an amalgam of contradictory liberal and conservative ideas cobbled together to avoid offending certain groups of potential voters. That means that it is not an ideology, rather it is a bill of goods. No thanks.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 13, 2016, 09:09:10 PM
Yeah right, keep telling yourself that. You were completely earnest. Nice try with the history rewrite.

LOL. I've never had anyone attack me by insisting that I wasn't a troll.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 13, 2016, 09:29:43 PM
He stole everything from Bill Hicks.  ::)
Alex Jones (and some Carlin thrown in.)  Kidding. Kidding people! Jeez, some folks can't take a joke. Hicks was a genius stand-up guy and I know he died. Though I still would love to think the conspiracy is true and he pulled an epic prank. Like Kaufman did.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 13, 2016, 09:29:43 PM
He stole everything from Bill Hicks.  ::)

He is bill hicks after plastic surgery

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 13, 2016, 09:19:01 PM
The very concept of a superdelegate and the undemocratic nature of such thing is abhorrent.

I bet you didn't rage against the machine in 08, when they actually mattered, did you? ;)

#Nota2016invention

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on September 13, 2016, 09:34:29 PM
I bet you didn't rage against the machine in 08, when they actually mattered, did you? ;)

#Nota2016invention

And yet the caucus system is undemocratic.... hmm

Remember you cucks made peace before for the sake of your son trostol

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Empress on September 13, 2016, 09:34:29 PM

#Nota2016invention

I've always found the concept to be despotic and undemocratic. It's like having a house of lords in the party along with a house of commons.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on September 13, 2016, 09:36:07 PM
Remember you cucks made peace before for the sake of your son trostol

We're just discoursing, I'm still at peace with Sandra. I have to be. When your child is a minion of Cthulhu that can eat you at any moment, the equations change.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 13, 2016, 09:38:54 PM
I've always found the concept to be despotic and undemocratic. It's like having a house of lords in the party along with a house of commons.

Except they didn't actually matter this time like they did in 08 so you're 8 years too late in your raging.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on September 13, 2016, 09:31:47 PM
Alex Jones (and some Carlin thrown in.)  Kidding. Kidding people! Jeez, some folks can't take a joke. Hicks was a genius stand-up guy and I know he died. Though I still would love to think the conspiracy is true and he pulled an epic prank. Like Kaufman did.

Is there really a conspiracy theory that Kaufman didn't really die? I've heard it said before as a joke that his death was really his last, greatest prank, like it was something he would've done if he hadn't actually died. If you have links to vids or anything drop 'em on me.