• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

So the guest admitted, he never saw a ufo, or an alien. So we listened to all his babbling for this?

Lilith

Quote from: god of thunder on August 23, 2016, 01:45:43 AM
So Heather can hear the "ring of truth" in people's voices? Really?

That's funny, I was going to say the same thing, but you beat me too it.  I sat pondering the absurdity of it for too long.

Lilith

He just worked Bugs Bunny into the discussion, but I'll be darn if I understood it.

Quote from: brig on August 23, 2016, 01:48:58 AM
That's funny, I was going to say the same thing, but you beat me too it.  I sat pondering the absurdity of it for too long.

Again, I'm not the only one.  ;D

I guess they're discussing sensitive info again, the stream cut out again.  ::)

Lilith

Quote from: god of thunder on August 23, 2016, 01:53:21 AM
I guess they're discussing sensitive info again, the stream cut out again.  ::)

WOW!  OMG, they are going to HAVE to do another program.

Lilith

I can't believe he's talking about how to get a woman pregnant now.  :o

Quote from: brig on August 23, 2016, 01:54:32 AM
WOW!  OMG, they are going to HAVE to do another program.

Oh goody! I can hardly wait!  :o

Quote from: brig on August 23, 2016, 01:37:56 AM
Heather wants another show with this guy?  I have no idea what he was talking about in this one.  The callers should be interesting.

I only caught the show in pieces but the guest seemed ok-a little hard to follow, but ok.
C2C is also a weird one tonight.

Can't believe we actually made it to the end of this. Good night brig.

Lilith

Well, I've listened to a lot of talk shows, and I think that has been one of my more unique listening experiences of all time.  I could be wrong.

Lilith

Quote from: god of thunder on August 23, 2016, 01:57:45 AM
Can't believe we actually made it to the end of this. Good night brig.

G'Nite GOT  ;D

I had fun being silly!

Lilith

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 23, 2016, 01:57:38 AM
I only caught the show in pieces but the guest seemed ok-a little hard to follow, but ok.
C2C is also a weird one tonight.

Definately seemed like a friendly guy, and maybe he made perfect sense, but my brain felt so scattered listening to him, that I have no idea what he was talking about.  I think the part about how his engine could get us to the next galaxy in 5 minutes (or something like that)  was very impressive.

zeebo

Quote from: brig on August 23, 2016, 01:55:50 AM
I can't believe he's talking about how to get a woman pregnant now.  :o

Damn I missed it, and I've always wondered about that.   :(

Lilith

Quote from: zeebo on August 23, 2016, 02:04:03 AM
Damn I missed it, and I've always wondered about that.   :(

Yup, He talked about it toward the very end, shortly after Bugs Bunny.

Lilith

I have to apologize.  I just am not smart enough to understand  what he was talking about.  I feel ashamed.  :-[

OstrichThief

How do I get a picture next to my name?

zeebo

Quote from: OstrichThief on August 23, 2016, 02:10:00 AM

Profile -> Forum Profile -> Specify / Upload an Avatar

Quote from: brig on August 23, 2016, 02:09:04 AM
I have to apologize.  I just am not smart enough to understand  what he was talking about.  I feel ashamed.  :-[

I think it was a little scattered everywhere.

Quote from: OstrichThief on August 23, 2016, 02:10:00 AM

Good to see you figured it out. Also great to see a new member. Place is getting stale.

PKaiser

Quote from: brig on August 22, 2016, 11:36:15 PM
I can't believe I'm listening to this.

Honestly brig, I can't believe you listen to her either.  I cannot believe ANYONE listens to her pathetic, amateurish nonsense.  I couldn't stand her from the moment she was introduced as Art's possible "sidekick" on the trial show (I kept shouting "No Art, NOOOO! You don't need a co-host" at my listening device), and have tried twice to listen to her after some time but didn't last two minutes!

Brig, I'm willing to bet if I called you up at midnight and droned on and on about my day it would be far more interesting than anything Heather the redacted one could ever say! Honest to God.

I come here in the morning and afternoon because, well, you just can't quit bellgab!

Right?

Phil

Lilith

Quote from: PKaiser on August 23, 2016, 07:22:51 AM
Honestly brig, I can't believe you listen to her either.  I cannot believe ANYONE listens to her pathetic, amateurish nonsense.  I couldn't stand her from the moment she was introduced as Art's possible "sidekick" on the trial show (I kept shouting "No Art, NOOOO! You don't need a co-host" at my listening device), and have tried twice to listen to her after some time but didn't last two minutes!

Brig, I'm willing to bet if I called you up at midnight and droned on and on about my day it would be far more interesting than anything Heather the redacted one could ever say! Honest to God.

I come here in the morning and afternoon because, well, you just can't quit bellgab!

Right?

Phil

MV's doing a SpecSheet tonight. 9PM eastern, so there's that to look forward to. ;D

Quote from: mv on August 22, 2016, 03:47:14 AM
The Spec Sheet (a podcast about technology) will be live on Tuesday, August 23 at 9PM East, 6PM West.

Listen live:  Link
Our Website:  Link
The RSS feed for podcast subscription:  Link
The Spec Sheet on iTunes:  Link

PKaiser

But I heard MV had lost interest in podcasts, what gives?

Right?

Phil

Lilith

Quote from: PKaiser on August 23, 2016, 08:17:20 AM
But I heard MV had lost interest in podcasts, what gives?

Right?

Phil

But... I haven't lost interest in MV's podcasts.   ;D

QuoteFalkie Bathroom Troubles - 2016-08-16 - Rectal Bleeding & Soft Stool.mp3 (236.73 kB - downloaded 82 times.)

I can't help but think Falkie's bowels have more interest than this show

TigerLily

I had a bad headache last night. Haven't listened to Heather in weeks. Thought her droning might help me sleep. After 20 minutes I turned it off in disgust and listened to an Art archive, as usual.

This is the pattern I used to follow with Noory.  Congratulations Heather. You made it to the Big Time

Jackstar

Quote from: TigerLily on August 23, 2016, 10:45:56 AM
Congratulations Heather. You made it to the Big Time

Still, more palatable and trustworthy than Hillary Clinton.