• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Maybe they should just eliminate the opening news of the day segment, and start right off with a guest.

Quote from: MV on May 23, 2016, 07:52:01 PM
shhhhhh!!  that never happened.  (Redacted) definitely never hosted the gabcast and was never one of the most active users on this "bellgab" thing you refer to.  in fact, bellgab doesn't even exist. 

also, she'd be doing what she's doing right now with or without bellgab, even if it did exist.

now move along, peasant.

Oh, you. I wasn't putting down the GabCast, just her laughable lack of experience/talent. She was hired to produce the show, correct? (Remember the 'test' show? The response from non BellGabbers should've sealed her fate that night. Meh)

bateman is still okay by me.

Ghost Nutter

So..how's  hoagland's  show doing?

Juan Cena

Do you think Heather would finally banhammer me if I joked about canibalism?

Hey, is this caller the 'Nick' that called into Amy's show ?

TigerLily

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 10:03:32 PM
Ashtronaut ?
Hi brig.  She ushed to not shlur her eshes. She must be attending the Noory school of pronunshiashions

Juan Cena

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 10:17:35 PM
Maybe they should just eliminate the opening news of the day segment, and start right off with a guest.

I think the standard "opening news" segments are really used to buy time as listeners continue to turn in at the top of the hour.

Lilith

Quote from: TigerLily on May 23, 2016, 10:20:27 PM
Hi brig.  She ushed to not shlur her eshes. She must be attending the Noory school of pronunshiashions

Hi TigerLily!  :-*

aldousburbank

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 23, 2016, 10:17:09 PM
Are we still beating that dead horse? I'm a subscriber, I admit it.
EarthAlien has as varied of a repertoire as does black eyed children dude.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 23, 2016, 10:17:09 PM
Are we still beating that dead horse? I'm a subscriber, I admit it.

Dead horse? You mean Jason died?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

williedee

I hate this guy and his stupid stories. This hour of open lines is killing the show.

Juan Cena

Quote from: williedee on May 23, 2016, 10:25:30 PM
I hate this guy and his stupid stories. This hour of open lines is killing the show.

Yeah, I'd just rather have the guest come on in the first hour, then have open lines in the last hour or two.

aldousburbank

Where've you been dude?

Just this hour? So, if this hour was axed, the show would be good?

TigerLily

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 23, 2016, 10:22:33 PM
EarthAlien has as varied of a repertoire as does black eyed children dude.

I can't resist anymore. I blame your avatar. Rock out Les!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srH94OR1TbU

williedee

Quote from: rekcuf on May 23, 2016, 10:29:07 PM
Just this hour? So, if this hour was axed, the show would be good?

Ok I'll admit that I haven't listened to an entire show since the switch to 5 hours. Combination of less driving for work and less interest in topics. My routine has been listen live from the beginning until the black eyed guy comes on, then switch to an old art bell stream.

Quote from: MV on May 23, 2016, 07:52:01 PM
shhhhhh!!  that never happened.  (Redacted) definitely never hosted the gabcast and was never one of the most active users on this "bellgab" thing you refer to.  in fact, bellgab doesn't even exist. 

also, she'd be doing what she's doing right now with or without bellgab, even if it did exist.

now move along, peasant.
lol
Incognito - shhhhh

williedee

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 23, 2016, 10:27:50 PM
Where've you been dude?

The state of mitd depressed me so much I couldn't bring myself to hang out here haha! Jokes aside, I'm looking for some people to edit files for a torrent release. Get all the 2015 art bell stuff out there...

Juan Cena

Quote from: williedee on May 23, 2016, 10:31:46 PM
Ok I'll admit that I haven't listened to an entire show since the switch to 5 hours. Combination of less driving for work and less interest in topics. My routine has been listen live from the beginning until the black eyed guy comes on, then switch to an old art bell stream.

I can understand the lack of interest in topics. The paranormal well has all but about run dry, with guests repeating the same stuff over and over again.

williedee

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 23, 2016, 10:34:43 PM
I can understand the lack of interest in topics. The paranormal well has all but about run dry, with guests repeating the same stuff over and over again.

Maybe it's time to transition the show from paranormal to just interesting topics. Guests can range from talking about the economy, nutrition, entertainment, etc.

TigerLily

Quote from: williedee on May 23, 2016, 10:33:41 PM
The state of mitd depressed me so much I couldn't bring myself to hang out here haha! Jokes aside, I'm looking for some people to edit files for a torrent release. Get all the 2015 art bell stuff out there...

Yessss! My hero! Thanks x 1000

aldousburbank

Russell, please make it so that you and black eyed children dude lose Heather's number. That is my wish. Thank you Russell. Bye.

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 23, 2016, 10:40:39 PM
Russell, please make it so that you and black eyed children dude lose Heather's number. That is my wish. Thank you Russell. Bye.

aldousburbank as I live and breathe. How the fuck are you doing mang?

albrecht

Quote from: williedee on May 23, 2016, 10:36:35 PM
Maybe it's time to transition the show from paranormal to just interesting topics. Guests can range from talking about the economy, nutrition, entertainment, etc.
Good to see you back! Yes, some people (but they don't have due to the awesome torrent, thanks!) forget that Art wasn't all paranormal or UFO. He had stars on, politics, conspiracy, health, etc etc.
ps: don't forget for new (or updated, I don't know how torrents work) the "new" old stuff that I Hate Media, Inc is still releasing sometimes on SIT.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jaz on May 23, 2016, 10:42:50 PM
aldousburbank as I live and breathe. How the fuck are you doing mang?
I am living my life as a protest to stupid boring shit. And well, that's about it.
Sincerely,
Your pal,
Aldous