• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

analog kid

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 22, 2016, 10:44:15 PM
"He was inside the plane not outside of it"

Guess Prince wasn't wing walking that nite

He was inoculated from the chemtrails while inside, therefore guy's point was moot. She moved on rather quickly from that theory.

Quote from: MV on April 22, 2016, 10:45:32 PM

I hope that qualified for top right.  :D  Sometimes I like to be a bit outrageous.

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on April 22, 2016, 10:46:53 PM
(Please check one) Cause of death: Natural / Homicide / Chemtrails ✔

RIGHT?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: rekcuf on April 22, 2016, 10:46:53 PM
(Please check one) Cause of death: Natural / Homicide / Chemtrails ✔

heh heh

Juan Cena

Quote from: chefist on April 22, 2016, 10:44:55 PM
My stream just dropped....thank god

Yeah, holding it in for a long time can't be healthy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert on April 22, 2016, 10:46:09 PM
Now see, that sort of thing -- cartoon allusions to stuff -- is interesting to me.  What could they possibly discuss about Prince that'd be at all enlightening in the present circumstance of still-breaking nx?  But Betty & Barney -- that's something to be explored.  What was Hanna-Barbera trying to say, if anything?

Interesting. The Flintstones predates the incident by a year. I wonder if they chose those names from the show as pseudonyms for their own, perhaps to protect their real identity for some reason?  ???

Robert

Quote from: LadyFish on April 22, 2016, 10:45:13 PMHow many Prince songs has she played tonight?
It'd be fun if she could actually play them herself.  Don't know if Dark Matter's license would cover a cover, or if she has the right union endorsement.

ShayP

I am baffled by all of this speculation.

Darth Pikachu

We can't keep loosing them this way, our childhood icons are dying by chemtrails and black eyed children

ShayP

Heather does not believe in getting sick.  okay.

Kolchak

Prince died in an elevator.

"It seems to me he was going up or down." Brilliant observations tonight.

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on April 22, 2016, 10:51:38 PM

i dont believe in death so i will live forever !!

SciFiAuthor

I liked some grunge, especially considering that I was a teenager at the time. But no decade compares to the period between 1968 and 1976 for music. 80's, didn't like all that much.

Quote from: ShayP on April 22, 2016, 10:51:38 PM

You can't take a sick day when those old, grunting men need service on the hotline.

Juan Cena

Heather really needs to investigate the Katy Perry is really Jonbonet Ramsey rumor I mentioned to her a few months ago.

ShayP

Quote from: Kolchak on April 22, 2016, 10:51:56 PM

...Are we gonna let the elevator
Bring us down
Oh, no let's go!

Let's go crazy
Let's get nuts
Let's look for the purple banana
'Til they put us in the truck, let's go!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 22, 2016, 10:52:18 PM
I liked some grunge, especially considering that I was a teenager at the time. But no decade compares to the period between 1968 and 1976 for music. 80's, didn't like all that much.

They were  certainly more dolphin-focused in the 68-76 period.  ;)

Juan Cena

Prince definetly should died going down. It would have been the most Prince way to die ever.

ShayP

I agree...except...the 80's ruled.  Metal was getting huge.  Punk and "Alternative."  Even Hip Hop.  Plus 80's chicks were so frikin' hot.  I reeked of Aqua Net....and I'm not a chick.  yeah...think about it.  :D

JesusJuice

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/what-happened-to-prince/

>Strange fact: One of Prince’s most famous songs is Let’s Go Crazy. Not unlike much of his writing, the lyrics of this song can be traced back to his Christian beliefs, where he uses the word the “de-elevator” to refer to the devil. He sings:

And if de-elevator tries to bring you down
Go crazy â€" punch a higher floor

>And later:

And when we do (When we do)
What’s it all for (What’s it all for)
You better live now
Before the grim reaper come knocking on your door

Tell me, are we gonna let de-elevator bring us down?
Oh, no let’s go!

>In a morbidly symbolic setting, Prince’s body was found inside an elevator. Did the “de-elevator” finally bring him down?

zeebo

I liked some grunge, especially considering that I was a teenager at the time. But no decade compares to the period between 1968 and 1976 for music....

Ya gotta bump that to '77, with PF's Animals and SD's Aja coming out that year.   8)

LOL! She just got cut off. Bob Crane, you cold bastard!

Juan Cena

I'm more in tune with the early  and late 70's for some reason. '73-'75 not so much

Quote from: ShayP on April 22, 2016, 10:56:15 PM
I agree...except...the 80's ruled.  Metal was getting huge.  Punk and "Alternative."  Even Hip Hop.  Plus 80's chicks were so frikin' hot.  I reeked of Aqua Net....and I'm not a chick.  yeah...think about it.  :D

True that!

We have another first hour WADE-O tonight, after she was cut off by another commercial.

Robert

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 22, 2016, 10:50:12 PMInteresting. The Flintstones predates the incident by a year. I wonder if they chose those names from the show as pseudonyms for their own, perhaps to protect their real identity for some reason?  ???
I hadn't realized the sequence of events ran that way, thanks.

In the winter of 1989, we were waking up from a friend's party & channel surfing.  Wound up seeing some of the Looney Tune 3 Little Bops.  We saw May 1, 1776 on a cornerstone in a close-up, looked at each other,  :o .  Since then it's been publicized quite a bit online.  I actually phoned DePatie-Freleng to ask "Friz" Freleng about it, which he answered via an intermediary, denying all knowledge of any significance.