Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: trostol on March 24, 2016, 01:57:05 PM
nah thats legit if i knew how to do that photo thingy i woulda done it

Is it her Facebook?  I didn't see it.

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 24, 2016, 01:55:25 PM
Yeah, you've faked stuff before.

And will again for a laugh. She's pulled defensive maneuvers like this before like after her meltdown/tirade against Bateman. She's a loon.

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 24, 2016, 01:55:25 PM
Yeah, you've faked stuff before.

It's real. It's got 137 likes or something.

littlechris

Quote from: trostol on March 24, 2016, 01:42:35 PM
wow..just...wow

Heather Wade
26 mins ·
John Titor was my guest, and he was attacked by callers for nothing more than telling his story last night. I want to have him back on and will not tolerate my guests being treated that way.

Lol.  Seriously man??  Am I in the twilight zone???  WHAT THE FUCK??

ItsOver

Absolutely rich.  MITD is turning into an unintentional parody of C2C.

K_Dubb

The worst part is that she must have perceived the first part of the show, before the callers started yelling "fraud", as compelling radio.

bateman

Blame the audience. Right. That'll get those time traveler subscriptions rolling in.

nathan

Wow, I was kind of in the middle about Heather but now I'm just so sick of her vitriol towards her callers. I'm currently listening to last night's episode, where she threatened to hang up on the caller if he didn't stop breathing on the phone. Lighten up! Not everyone is going to ride along with every single thing.

K_Dubb

Quote from: nathan on March 24, 2016, 02:12:04 PM
Wow, I was kind of in the middle about Heather but now I'm just so sick of her vitriol towards her callers. I'm currently listening to last night's episode, where she threatened to hang up on the caller if he didn't stop breathing on the phone. Lighten up! Not everyone is going to ride along with every single thing.

Particularly since we've put up with her dramatic huffing and puffing every night.

Auslandia

Quote from: littlechris on March 24, 2016, 01:59:01 PM
Lol.  Seriously man??  Am I in the twilight zone???  WHAT THE FUCK??

Yeah I just read that. What's more disturbing is how many comments underneath that are supporting Titor.and another thing… Wasn't she even calling bullshit on him last night? Why all of a sudden is she blaming the audience?

dan7800

Heather lost some respect with me for this post. The guy was so blatantly a fraud I couldn't stand to listen to him.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: trostol on March 24, 2016, 01:42:35 PM
wow..just...wow

Heather Wade
26 mins ·
John Titor was my guest, and he was attacked by callers for nothing more than telling his story last night. I want to have him back on and will not tolerate my guests being treated that way.

"Wow..just...wow" ...my thoughts exactly.

I had to go to Facebook and see this for myself. I do believe Heather's lost her mind.

I heard this train wreck last night. Absolutely the worse radio I've heard in a very long time, worse than the Melba Ketchum fiasco. Heather had no idea how to handle it. Then when she finally got rid of this phony, she was hanging up on callers (for calling the wrong line) - her fans! There will come a day when she'll wish she had those callers.

A host without a bullshit detector has no business being on any radio.

dan7800

I am a time traveler from the future. I offer no evidence for this, other than that I am making posts on a public forum. I also cannot remember anything about my time traveling experiences, and will tell you nothing of what happens in the future. I might also periodically change my story, for reasons I cannot explain.

Based on those statements, I'd make a more interesting guest that Tutor again.

Auslandia

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on March 24, 2016, 02:18:35 PM

I had to go to Facebook and see this for myself. I do believe Heather's lost her mind.

I heard this train wreck last night. Absolutely the worse radio I've heard in a very long time, worse than the Melba Ketchum fiasco. Heather had no idea how to handle it. Then when she finally got rid of this phony, she was hanging up on callers (for calling the wrong line) - her fans! There will come a day when she'll wish she had those callers.

It's really poor form to blame your callers for something like that. I mean she is the one that brought the guy on to the show. It's nobody's fault but hers that he was a Con Man... End it really fucking boring one at that.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on March 24, 2016, 02:18:35 PM

Art routinely hung up on callers who called the wrong line.

nathan

So glad I'm paying $5 a month to a host who comes back from a break by saying "Nobody's having a good time!"

Taco Bell

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 24, 2016, 02:27:23 PM

He seemed to get a joy out of doing so. It was amusing at times.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 24, 2016, 02:27:23 PM

Heather's no Art Bell. Not even close. She should be thankful for every one of her listeners and callers.

Quote from: bateman on March 24, 2016, 02:11:22 PM
Blame the audience. Right. That'll get those time traveler subscriptions rolling in.

+1

Donald Noory

Quote from: Auslandia on March 24, 2016, 02:13:40 PM

Yeah I just read that. What's more disturbing is how many comments underneath that are supporting Titor.and another thing… Wasn't she even calling bullshit on him last night? Why all of a sudden is she blaming the audience?

Yeah Heather finally did a 180 when she figured out the callers were right and he'd been spouting B.S., and she started to question him and ask him for proof, and kept badgering him about something he'd allegedly said in the past that he couldn't remember anymore. She was just as rude as the callers, and she's the one who dumped him. She must be nuttier than a fruitcake, blaming it all on the audience. Or someone had a little talk with her and told her that confronting guests is not good for business, so it's her pathetic attempt at damage control.

Quote from: Donald Noory on March 24, 2016, 02:36:23 PM
Yeah Heather finally did a 180 when she figured out the callers were right and he'd been spouting B.S., and she started to question him and ask him for proof, and kept badgering him about something he'd allegedly said in the past that he couldn't remember anymore. She was just as rude as the callers, and she's the one who dumped him. She must be nuttier than a fruitcake, blaming it all on the audience. Or someone had a little talk with her and told her that confronting guests is not good for business, so it's her pathetic attempt at damage control.

She is truly learning from Art Bell.

Lilith

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on March 24, 2016, 02:41:39 PM
Good. She should be quitting soon.

That WOULD make sense, wouldn't it?  lol's

Kolchak

I missed last night. Was it worse than the Chris Carter interview?

ItsOver

Quote from: nathan on March 24, 2016, 02:28:06 PM
So glad I'm paying $5 a month to a host who comes back from a break by saying "Nobody's having a good time!"
I can't stand to listen for free, let alone pay for it.  Just my 2 cents.  ;)

Auslandia

Quote from: Kolchak on March 24, 2016, 02:45:51 PM
I missed last night. Was it worse than the Chris Carter interview?

Worse

I listened to Coast last night.  I'd rather listen to Paulides talk to an idiot host than listen to two wannabes on MITD.

Ms. C

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 24, 2016, 01:58:07 PM
Is it her Facebook?  I didn't see it.
Here you go

https://www.facebook.com/heather.wade.566790?fref=nf&pnref=story

I have never seen so many comments on a post before; people are raging .. if you have a chance ... check it out.