• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Taco Bell on February 27, 2016, 01:18:20 AM
Drink over a gallon of water a day too, gym 5 days a week. It's not all protein from red meat...chicken, nuts, dairy, legumes, a lot of veggies too. Been trying to eliminate all processed foods but it's hard.

If it stays hard more than 4 hours you are supposed to call a doctor.

Quote from: zeebo on February 27, 2016, 01:17:38 AM
Haha, I struck a nerve, all you zany nite owls crave Denny's like me.

I had a lot of Denny's on my road trip late last fall.  I love the old rock and roll they play.  There was this one Denny's in Beatty, NV  outside Death Valley that I ate at like 4 or 5 times.  It was the only joint in town besides a Subway shop at a gas station.  The food was delicious.

starrmtn001

Quote from: zeebo on February 27, 2016, 01:13:46 AM
I cannot express how much I want a Denny's Grand Slam right now.  If the internet is so great, why can I not have that delivered.
You can once someone invents a way to fax 3-D printing. ;D

zeebo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on February 27, 2016, 01:21:14 AM
You can once someone invents a way to fax 3-D printing. ;D

Fax me some pancakes asap!  :D

SciFiAuthor

I'm craving Chinese food for some reason.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taco Bell on February 27, 2016, 01:18:20 AM
Drink over a gallon of water a day too, gym 5 days a week. It's not all protein from red meat...chicken, nuts, dairy, legumes, a lot of veggies too. Been trying to eliminate all processed foods but it's hard.

Then again, you're a doctor... ;)

Yeah, I agree. Sugar is probably doing the most damage overall and it's in almost everything. Just be aware that excessive protein intake can result in an inability of your body to adequately eliminate it fast enough. If you experience pains in your lower back or in urinating have your doctor check that first thing. Dialysis ain't fun!  ;)

Barfly

Lots of rednecks calling in tonight, i remember Art had a shitload of them through the years.
Guess rednecks dig this kinda stuff.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on February 27, 2016, 01:18:50 AM
Actually, I posted my good night before I saw the photo.  Well, I'm up again. ;D

Well then

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 27, 2016, 01:24:18 AM

i have to get most chinese food specially made...cant do all the batter on some of the crap they make

trostol

Quote from: Barfly on February 27, 2016, 01:25:18 AM
Lots of rednecks calling in tonight, i remember Art had a shitload of them through the years.
Guess rednecks dig this kinda stuff.

they got nothing else to do while sitting out on the porch or out by the still doin that moonshine thing

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on February 27, 2016, 01:26:08 AM
i have to get most chinese food specially made...cant do all the batter on some of the crap they make

I usually go with the noodle based dishes myself. Singapore Chow Mei Fun particularly.

ShayP

Duh! Because it's good any time of the day.  :D

....I want some now. :(

K_Dubb

I was craving that marinated Korean beef, so I went to H Mart.  They were having a special on various kinds of dried seafood, giving out samples, and it smelled like death in there.  I lost my appetite so fast it wasn't even funny.  Never did have dinner.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 27, 2016, 01:26:58 AM

There's something wrong with this picture .. can't quite place it .. ah never mind it's perfect.

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 27, 2016, 01:27:39 AM
I usually go with the noodle based dishes myself. Singapore Chow Mei Fun particularly.

usually get general tso's but not breaded ...or sweat and sour...same..just stir fried..or mongolian beef

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 27, 2016, 01:28:30 AM
I was craving that marinated Korean beef, so I went to H Mart.  They were having a special on various kinds of dried seafood and it smelled like death in there.  I lost my appetite so fast it wasn't even funny.  Never did have dinner.

Oh man, few do beef dishes as well as the Koreans. Maybe churrascaria.

ShayP

Can we stop with the gross chicks on bikes please?  Thanks.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 27, 2016, 01:29:22 AM
Oh man, few do beef dishes as well as the Koreans.

Agree.  Only Asian restaurant you can go to and get enough meat.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 27, 2016, 01:27:39 AM

Mmm! Love that greasy curry flavor. Ok, now I'm hungry  :P

trostol

fries...really good ones are great when drinking

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on February 27, 2016, 01:29:03 AM
usually get general tso's but not breaded ...or sweat and sour...same..just stir fried..or mongolian beef

I would go with Mongolian beef on that list. I'm not a big fan of the fried, battered stuff either.

ShayP

If you are ever in my neck of the woods visit 88 Garden....it is incredibly good.  :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 27, 2016, 01:25:59 AM
Well then

OOooohhh . . . whew.  Good thing I'm already sitting.  Thank you again. ;)

Mongolian beef in the pot

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 27, 2016, 01:31:54 AM
I would go with Mongolian beef on that list. I'm not a big fan of the fried, battered stuff either.

yup which is why i get it unbreaded and stir fried..plus you get more if its unbreaded

also am a fan of a good pepper steak