• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

norland2424

Quote from: akwilly on January 20, 2016, 11:38:10 PM
be carefull. I had an indian friend that drank allot of tea. He died in his tee pee.

TigerLily

Quote from: akwilly on January 20, 2016, 11:38:10 PM
be carefull. I had an indian friend that drank allot of tea. He died in his tee pee.
:D

This is interesting:

http://streamingradioguide.com/listen-trend.php?showid=9574

Dec 20, 2015   1   1,586   0.06%   
Dec 27, 2015   3   1,556   0.19%   
Jan 3, 2016   1   2,342   0.04%   
Jan 10, 2016   0   2,536   0.00%   
Jan 17, 2016   0   1,102   0.00%   

littlechris

Did she just say that she is in southern california?

coaster

She needs to listen to him and form a question while he is talking. Instead she just farts out a rambling question that really doesn't go anywhere.. It's strange. It's like you can hear her thinking and struggling for a question as she speaks.
I guess it's hard to describe. I haven't really heard anything like it before. Shes trying, I'll give her credit, but it's just strange the way she's doing it.
Maybe I'm just tired, but I can't follow her train of thought anymore. I gave it a shot. Evil, hateful trolly me tuned in..who would have thought.

TigerLily

Quote from: littlechris on January 20, 2016, 11:40:29 PM
She mentioned something before that made me think she is somewhere in the Inland Empire

littlechris

Quote from: TigerLily on January 20, 2016, 11:41:59 PM
She mentioned something before that made me think she is somewhere in the Inland Empire

Yeah, she just said "there was a UFO sighting HERE in southern california".  Heather PM me. Lets go clubbing gurl!!!!!!!!!!

comaphobe

Quote from: littlechris on January 20, 2016, 11:40:29 PM
i don't know. i missed that. i am positive last week she said that she was in the buffalo ny area.

norland2424

Quote from: littlechris on January 20, 2016, 11:43:17 PM
Yeah, she just said "there was a UFO sighting HERE in southern california".  Heather PM me. Lets go clubbing gurl!!!!!!!!!!

that can be from fresno all the way down to san diego lol

comaphobe

what the fuck did i think i heard last week then? and why does she sound like the great lakes?

pate

Not to derail, but I just remembered reading this article this morning:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3408500/It-super-primal-sexual-experience-Group-women-make-extraordinary-claim-hybrid-children-fathered-ALIENS-live-giant-spaceships-say-best-sex-ever.html

I think Hoag should get some of these fine ladies on his shoe tonight/tomorrow morning, would be a perfect bolo-tie in to this show.  It'd be classic, sigh, if only everyone was on the same page...

norland2424

Quote from: comaphobe on January 20, 2016, 11:44:50 PM
what the fuck did i think i heard last week then? and why does she sound like the great lakes?

shes in the west coast, shes said it before, in a "desert" area

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 20, 2016, 11:40:12 PM
This is interesting:

http://streamingradioguide.com/listen-trend.php?showid=9574

Dec 20, 2015   1   1,586   0.06%   
Dec 27, 2015   3   1,556   0.19%   
Jan 3, 2016   1   2,342   0.04%   
Jan 10, 2016   0   2,536   0.00%   
Jan 17, 2016   0   1,102   0.00%

Those dates are from the weekend.  What does it even mean?  Heather has 1102- 2536 people streaming her show on the weekend?

akwilly

Quote from: pate on January 20, 2016, 11:44:59 PM
Not to derail, but I just remembered reading this article this morning:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3408500/It-super-primal-sexual-experience-Group-women-make-extraordinary-claim-hybrid-children-fathered-ALIENS-live-giant-spaceships-say-best-sex-ever.html

I think Hoag should get some of these fine ladies on his shoe tonight/tomorrow morning, would be a perfect bolo-tie in to this show.  It'd be classic, sigh, if only everyone was on the same page...
Those girls are hot. I wish they would start a cult. I would join.

Chronaut

Quote from: coaster on January 20, 2016, 11:41:33 PM
She needs to listen to him and form a question while he is talking. Instead she just farts out a rambling question that really doesn't go anywhere.. It's strange. It's like you can hear her thinking and struggling for a question as she speaks.
I guess it's hard to describe. I haven't really heard anything like it before. Shes trying, I'll give her credit, but it's just strange the way she's doing it.
Maybe I'm just tired, but I can't follow her train of thought anymore. I gave it a shot. Evil, hateful trolly me tuned in..who would have thought.

I think it's about the art of listening.  She needs to forget that she's hosting a show and focus 100% on what the guest is saying, so the questions arise very naturally and it feels like an intense in-depth conversation that flows naturally.  Tough to do.  Just knowing that thousands of people are listening makes you feel self-conscious, and that's antithetical to good talk.

No, she is definitely in the southwest.  She lives in the not so high desert.

comaphobe

ok maybe i have internet listening skill deficiency syndrome. ILSDS for short.

http://streamingradioguide.com/listen-graph.php?formatid=-1

What people are listening to now:

Savage: 27%
John Batchelor: 15%
Joe Pags: 10%
Caravan to Midnight: 6.8%
MITD: 5.1%
G. Beck: 5.1%
(over the last 96 days, sample size 59)

littlechris

Quote from: norland2424 on January 20, 2016, 11:46:11 PM
shes in the west coast, shes said it before, in a "desert" area

Yeah probably the inland empire. That way she's not too far from Art.

coaster

Quote from: Chronaut on January 20, 2016, 11:47:05 PM
I think it's about the art of listening.  She needs to forget that she's hosting a show and focus 100% on what the guest is saying, so the questions arise very naturally and it feels like an intense in-depth conversation that flows naturally.  Tough to do.  Just knowing that thousands of people are listening makes you feel self-conscious, and that's antithetical to good talk.
Well I'm glad you understood what I was trying to say. You said it much better than I did. Imagine that.

comaphobe

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 20, 2016, 11:46:26 PM
Those dates are from the weekend.  What does it even mean?  Heather has 1102- 2536 people streaming her show on the weekend?

those may be weekly numbers

norland2424

Quote from: littlechris on January 20, 2016, 11:48:38 PM
Yeah probably the inland empire. That way she's not too far from Art.

a shit hole lol

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 20, 2016, 11:48:29 PM
http://streamingradioguide.com/listen-graph.php?formatid=-1

What people are listening to now:

Savage: 27%
John Batchelor: 15%
Joe Pags: 10%
Caravan to Midnight: 6.8%
MITD: 5.1%
G. Beck: 5.1%
(over the last 96 days, sample size 59)

Wow, a sample size of 59 people!

Dr. MD MD

Figure it out:

http://accent.gmu.edu/browse_atlas.php

Quote from: Chronaut on January 20, 2016, 11:47:05 PM

Lack of radio presence and talent are also antithetical to good talk.