• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

norland2424

Mon Jan 11 â€" Bill Birnes â€" UFO Hunters Book 2
Posted on January 10, 2016 in Guests | 1293 Views | Leave a response

Bio:

Bill Birnes is a New York Times bestselling author, the creator, consulting producer, writer, and lead host of History Channel’s UFO Hunters. Bill is also one of the creators and guest experts on History’s Ancient Aliens. He is currently featured as a commentator on Discovery’s Unsolved NASA Files and the upcoming Reelz TV “Dr. Feelgood.” Birnes’ forthcoming books are the Life and Times of Mickey Rooney in October, Psychiatric Criminology in January, UFO Hunters Book 2 in January, and Edison’s Last Invention: The Spirit Phone will be released this spring. Birnes holds a Ph.D. and a J.D., was a National Endowment for the Humanities Fellow, and is the co-host of the Dark Matter Digital Network’s Future Theater.

Ciardelo

Quote from: norland2424 on January 11, 2016, 10:58:50 PM
hey that story show is on the stream now lol
I think it faded out before the end of it  :-\

Donald Noory

Quote from: norland2424 on January 11, 2016, 11:01:31 PM

Bio:

Bill Birnes is a New York Times bestselling author, the creator, consulting producer, writer, and lead host of History Channel’s UFO Hunters. Bill is also one of the creators and guest experts on History’s Ancient Aliens. He is currently featured as a commentator on Discovery’s Unsolved NASA Files and the upcoming Reelz TV “Dr. Feelgood.” Birnes’ forthcoming books are the Life and Times of Mickey Rooney in October, Psychiatric Criminology in January, UFO Hunters Book 2 in January, and Edison’s Last Invention: The Spirit Phone will be released this spring. Birnes holds a Ph.D. and a J.D., was a National Endowment for the Humanities Fellow, and is the co-host of the Dark Matter Digital Network’s Future Theater.

Nancy needs to trim his eyebrows.

GravitySucks

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 11, 2016, 10:59:45 PM
Spot on again. RR lifted the Fairness Doctrine and within months Limbaugh (with producer Ailes) hit the national air lobbing incendiaries at Democrats, unions, and teachers for three hours a day in workplaces all over.  Bosses loved it because there were no more arguments over music.  Humor aimed at Clinton morphed gradually into viciousness and the folks loved it.  Then Ailes begat Fox News and a few years on, we hated each across ideological lines like not since the 1850s. It looks damn near unfixable now. I agree, too, about Spacey's series but that hideous Southern accent he fakes made it unwatchable for me after two or three episodes.

All that and you leave out the Clinton News Network?  MSNBC?  NPR?  Convenient case of tunnel vision.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on January 11, 2016, 11:01:31 PM

Bio:

is he still a special guest if has been on several times and has his own show? lol

Sean92008

Quote from: Auslandia on January 11, 2016, 08:36:00 PM

It's fucking pandering is what that is.  The fake political southern accent is insulting.  Obama did it, Hilary does it, Cruz does it... People who take on the traits of their perceived audience are the same types who will just tell people what they want to hear.  Completely empty otherwise

That pandering is indicative of psychopathic tendencies...  People who cannot empathize will often fake empathy and taking on an accent is part of it...

trostol

i think it was reported as liver cancer

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on January 11, 2016, 11:03:13 PM
is he still a special guest if has been on several times and has his own show? lol

this is his 2nd time on? lol

Donald Noory

fashion model eye-men, great reading Heather

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on January 11, 2016, 11:06:08 PM
this is his 2nd time on? lol

i dunno..i'm still ufo'd out...plus i am sure bowie wasnt human now so...

Musky Bottoms to Heather Wade
Commencing countdown engines on

Sean92008

Visconti, his producer, though getting to be more and more of an ass over the years, did an old friend really solid keeping the album a secret.

HW sounds like she's unprepared or lit.  There's that lisping again too...

Bowie had a great series of bands and associates that he worked with.  Not necessarily the best musicians but songmasters.

Donald Noory

maybe Bill Birnes will tell us that Bowie worked with Malachi Martin for the CIA

I wonder if David Bowie died of laughter because of Musky Bottoms?

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 11, 2016, 10:59:45 PM
Spot on again. RR lifted the Fairness Doctrine and within months Limbaugh (with producer Ailes) hit the national air lobbing incendiaries at Democrats, unions, and teachers for three hours a day in workplaces all over.  Bosses loved it because there were no more arguments over music.  Humor aimed at Clinton morphed gradually into viciousness and the folks loved it.  Then Ailes begat Fox News and a few years on, we hated each across ideological lines like not since the 1850s. It looks damn near unfixable now. I agree, too, about Spacey's series but that hideous Southern accent he fakes made it unwatchable for me after two or three episodes.
For the past few years it is now 'legal' for the government to make propaganda for domestic audiences. So look forward to not just corporate issued boiler-plate announcements of some amazing new product, tv show, or diet to make your local news but also increasingly government talking-points.
http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
(Hey FP? Aren't they the CFR guys? Why would they write this article? Interestingly MotherJones had another take and says, to paraphrase and put in a nutshell: this development is a "good thing because now Americans can know what kind of propaganda/lies our tax dollars have been paying for for decades on VOA and other media for international audiences.")

I have not seen this US show reboot but the BBC one some decades ago was good but a little bit 'too much' and hard to believe at some points. Then again, what with all the pedo-stuff coming out now maybe didn't go far enough?

Donald Noory

Quote from: Sean92008 on January 11, 2016, 11:08:51 PM
Visconti, his producer, though getting to be more and more of an ass over the years, did an old friend really solid keeping the album a secret.

HW sounds like she's unprepared or lit.  There's that lisping again too...

Bowie had a great series of bands and associates that he worked with.  Not necessarily the best musicians but songmasters.

She probably thinks Let's Dance is his best record. She already mentioned it. Clueless.

Juan Cena

Quote from: trostol on January 11, 2016, 11:03:13 PM

Any name guest in good standing in the paranormal world  willing to go on Heather while she's getting her sea legs has to be a special to her at least.

Taco Bell

Didn't know the program had the license to play full songs on a pod cast.

Sean92008

Quote from: Donald Noory on January 11, 2016, 11:10:05 PM
She probably thinks Let's Dance is his best record. She already mentioned it. Clueless.

I boogied to it.

'Specially when I was feeling blue.

Either that or I'd go frap to the video of "China Girl."

PS.  Had been singing "Fashion" to myself over the last few days...  Now I know why.

albrecht

She is young (I think.) Cut her a bit of slack. Androgynous partying rockstars/artists are a dime a dozen now.

trostol

btw..season 19 of south park is amazing

GravitySucks

Quote from: Taco Bell on January 11, 2016, 11:10:16 PM
Didn't know the program had the license to play full songs on a pod cast.
They can stream full songs, but I am sure it will be clipped from the archives just like the bumpers are.

Quote from: Sean92008 on January 11, 2016, 11:08:51 PM

he had to sign a non disclosure

Taco Bell

SRV was the only saving grace on that song.

Sean92008

She can relate...

She's got an androgynous thing going...

She's begging to crash her computer...  Heather, meet Boris...