• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 23, 2020, 02:05:15 PM
Why don't you spend years building up a channel and then one day tell everyone to tune in to a different channel? Get back to me.

They will Judge you anyway! Please just keep doing what you are doing. You are really good at it, and as far as entertainers go, you are in my top 5!

Ciardelo

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 23, 2020, 02:05:15 PM
Why don't you spend years building up a channel and then one day tell everyone to tune in to a different channel? Get back to me.

Letterman did it. You're probably too young to remember.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 23, 2020, 02:30:03 PM
I think the honeymoon is over.

MaaaaaaaaaaWidge.... It's what brings us Togther!

Lilith

Here's last nights show with Vin if you missed it live:

https://dlive.tv/p/darkmatterdigital+g7gALe7Mg

Jackstar

Quote from: MarkT on July 23, 2020, 02:40:26 AM
O, Fuck. I might have challenged Jack a bit too far.
Fuck him, he was an obnoxious shithead.

Bored now.

Quote from: Lilith on July 23, 2020, 02:17:51 AM

I'll allow it.

An eleven-dollar-bowl-of-soup doesn't seem like a budget you could swallow.

MarkT

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 23, 2020, 08:25:27 PM

An eleven-dollar-bowl-of-soup doesn't seem like a budget you could swallow.

Putzstar, Sir, I bet you will swallow other man's "soup" for five dollars. 
You sound poor and desperate for cash.

Jackstar

Quote from: MarkT on July 24, 2020, 12:32:45 AM
You sound poor and desperate for cash.

You sound like you bought the hype.

MarkT

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 24, 2020, 12:40:23 AM
You sound like you bought the hype.

Everybody knows that a Jackrabbit in gay culture means a man who opens his ahole for another man.
Congratulations to you, Sir.

MarkT

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 24, 2020, 01:08:50 AM
dismissive hand-wanking gestures

Quote from: MarkT on July 24, 2020, 01:01:29 AM
Everybody knows that a Jackrabbit in gay culture means a man who opens his ahole for another man.
Congratulations to you, Sir.

Harley Quinn

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 23, 2020, 01:29:57 AM
I stream on my DLive channel instead of DMDN because we get more people tuned in that way. My channel has over 10k followers and Dark Matter has less than 500. More people tuned in = more phone calls and ultimately more subscriptions to darkmatter if people want to get the full show.

Thank you for taking the time out to explain this Nathan.  I enjoy both of your shows. 

Harley Quinn

Quote from: MarkT on July 23, 2020, 01:36:35 AM
What happened to the 100K followers that you were bragging to have. Shallow Vagina boy.

The 100k following is his YouTube Channel.

MattyBrown

Another great episode last night, with guest Maryam Henein. She suffers a bit from Alex Jones-esque topic ADHD, and threw a few wacky ideas into the mix, but I mostly found her to be thought provoking and on the right track. Can't believe I hadn't yet made the correlation between all the low level prisoners being released for Covid and now the epidemic of criminals rioting and looting... Seems so obvious.

Del Bigtree was a surprisingly good interview as well. Both he and Henein had more flexibility regarding Covid than I expected. Its easy to forget that people can be reasonable on this topic when so many idiots spout off in DLive chat about "the virus is a hoax". Most people are willing to entertain more nuanced opinions and I suspect the actual amount of people who think there is no virus or pathogen whatsoever is actually incredibly minuscule. They just happen to be the loudest and most disruptive.

Bigtree episode provoked me to download Vaxxed 1 and 2 and they were excellent docs. I like the roads MITD is leading me down. Great ride so far!

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 22, 2020, 02:12:43 PM
#1) Cheers! Aspect lead.

#2) I get 56:33. This is, unfortunately,  unsuitably truncated.

#3) Fair use AUTHORIZED. I'd prefer to stay on this level for now, I think it's the only way to pay appropriate ANY respect to the foundations that have already been laid.

Alternately, great for tonight, We are prepared to break into any church of your choosing and f*** on the altar. Let me know.

Seconded. Derelict motion is recognized.

Matty Brown is right, Midnight in the Desert rules the night!

Jackstar

Quote from: Harley Quinn on July 24, 2020, 08:25:01 AM
I don't know how the quote button works.

It's a lot like Morse code just hammer that f*****

Quote from: Lilith on July 24, 2020, 10:17:31 AM

Tonights guest Max Igan.

https://dlive.tv/DarkMatter.Radio

Seems as if Young Stolpman is taking the show in a direction that interests him.  It will make for a better program as the host won't be bored and watching the clock hoping for the shit to end.  But what of the Numbers Lady?  She is out there.  Waiting.  Watching.  Hoping to ensare Stolpman and pull him into her den of digits. 

Lilith

I just noticed that the DMDN DLive is restreaming the MITD full shows.  Last nights is restreaming right now.

Quote from: Lilith on July 24, 2020, 07:07:24 PM
I just noticed that the DMDN DLive is restreaming the MITD full shows.  Last nights is restreaming right now.

Well I don't know Lilith. Apparently Weisberg has The Power of Fairies as a topic tonight. You might say that I'm torn.   :-\

Ciardelo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 24, 2020, 08:30:16 PM
Well I don't know Lilith. Apparently Weisberg has The Power of Fairies as a topic tonight. You might say that I'm torn.   :-\

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

MarkT

Quote from: Ciardelo on July 24, 2020, 09:52:14 PM

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

bottom fagg with ahole spread wide open detected

LMAO what a fucking disaster

Ciardelo

He's saying he can't do a different guest for 3 hours every night...lol. I think he means he ran out of Rubini-booked guests.

Ciardelo

So who is next? @Bateman still around to give it a shot?