• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: MarkT on July 23, 2020, 12:47:39 AM
Maybe Rubini is a an actual Fucking Genius, but exploded here so fast and so intensely that he gave a short term corrosive effect.
Maybe Rubini is a hidden gem actually and Nathan is just some desperate arrogant insecure wanna be.

Maybe the gem is actually a premature ejaculation? Corrosion? Desperation. Wait, MOM IS THAT YOU?

MarkT

Is there any website that tracks in real time DMDN Midnight In The Desert listeners numbers.
Of course add to it the 100K of the followers that Nathan "apparently" has.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: MarkT on July 23, 2020, 12:47:39 AM
Maybe Rubini exploded here so fast and so intensely

I know this one... It's called the 2 pump Chump
The minute man
The drive by

Lilith

I see Max Igan is the guest Thrusday night.  He's one of those dime a dozen guests that I've heard over and over even recently.

Silphion

Then again, maybe Rubini is a an actual F______  A______ and exploded here so fast and so intensely because that is the nature of the beast.

Lilith

Quote from: MarkT on July 23, 2020, 12:55:12 AM
Is there any website that tracks in real time DMDN Midnight In The Desert listeners numbers.
Of course add to it the 100K of the followers that Nathan "apparently" has.

Well, I'm sure he had a big boost in numbers when RUBINI chose him to be host of MITD.  Can he keep them?  Otherwise, If I had to guess, I'd venture listening numbers similar to Heatha.

#ICouldBeWrong

MarkT

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 23, 2020, 12:55:07 AMMaybe the gem is actually a premature ejaculation?

SMM, Please, keep your sexual challenges to yourself.

MarkT

Quote from: MarkT on July 22, 2020, 11:08:38 PMYou,Sir Vagina FU Nathan, said that you have 100K followers to your LiftTheVail show. If that's the case, then how come you have so few callers to your show.
I bet you Sir Vagina FU Nathan, that you purchased the fake followers data from one of those companies that sells the fake followers data.

I'm not buying this 100K bullshit.
With those numbers why would you be begging for money from DMDN?

Or Nathan is fucking lying about his 100K followers, or DMDN is lying that it can add thousands of subscribers to Nathan's 100K followers.

AZZERAE

Quote from: MarkT on July 23, 2020, 01:10:05 AM
keep your sexual challenges to yourself

I'm not enjoying the taste of your dick. It's very ... ass.

LiftTheVeil

Quote from: Lilith on July 22, 2020, 11:19:24 PM
Why is Nathan streaming MITD in the LtV Channel?

What is the purpose of having MITD streaming on your LtV channel Nathan?

Can't your LtV listeners find the MITD channel?

Do you think that's right?

Is this show MEMOREX?  The call in number is not scrolling over the video on the MITD channel like usual.

Inquiring minds want to know.

I stream on my DLive channel instead of DMDN because we get more people tuned in that way. My channel has over 10k followers and Dark Matter has less than 500. More people tuned in = more phone calls and ultimately more subscriptions to darkmatter if people want to get the full show.

MarkT

Nathan,Sir, since VC tear you a new one, I like to enlarge it to a one size bigger, if you don't fucking mind, Sir.

Please explain the 100K followers that you claiming to have. How did you exactly got them. Anal sex, or legit payments for fake accounts?

LiftTheVeil

Quote from: MarkT on July 22, 2020, 11:57:38 PM
You bet that Vagina Nathan is not getting my subscription to DMDN.

Oh no! What do I have to do to earn your business back? How am I going to eat? What will I tell my wife?

MarkT

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 23, 2020, 01:29:57 AMMy channel has over 10k followers

What happened to the 100K followers that you were bragging to have. Shallow Vagina boy. 

MarkT

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 23, 2020, 01:32:00 AMWhat will I tell my wife?

Tell her that her nigger boyfriend will take care of her orgasms, since you are so intellectually and physically flaccid. 

Lilith

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 23, 2020, 01:29:57 AM
I stream on my DLive channel instead of DMDN because we get more people tuned in that way. My channel has over 10k followers and Dark Matter has less than 500. More people tuned in = more phone calls and ultimately more subscriptions to darkmatter if people want to get the full show.

Well, thank you for your answer.  I imagined you would say something like that, and expect me to believe that you think that your listeners are too dumb to know how to follow you to the DMDN DLive channel.

MarkT

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 23, 2020, 01:32:00 AMHow am I going to eat?

Same as before when you were waiting the tables. The scraps.

MarkT

Quote from: Lilith on July 23, 2020, 01:41:06 AMand expect me to believe that you think that your listeners are too dumb to know how to follow you to the DMDN DLive channel.

Do you fucking know the logistics how to guide 100K sheep to a new watering well.

Lilith

Quote from: MarkT on July 23, 2020, 01:49:13 AM
Do you fucking know the logistics how to guide 100K sheep to a new watering well.

IKR?   Bwahahahaha.

Links are so hard to post these days, and you can hardly expect 100K stupid listeners to figure out how to click on them.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on July 23, 2020, 01:00:25 AM
I see Max Igan is the guest Thrusday night.  He's one of those dime a dozen guests that I've heard over and over even recently.

I'll give you five dimes.

MarkT

Quote from: Lilith on July 23, 2020, 01:50:57 AMLinks are so hard to post these days.

They are not, unless The Great Rubini placed bunch of viruses to protect his creative genius.
Rubini might be highly napalm explosive, but looks like he is also a very highly motivated and extremely highly talented.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 23, 2020, 02:03:39 AM
How about 13 Coins!?
That place sucks. It used to be good and now it's not good anymore.

Behold! I have judged. FAILURE.

MarkT

Quote from: Lilith on July 23, 2020, 01:50:57 AM
Links are so hard to post these days, and you can hardly expect 100K stupid listeners to figure out how to click on them.

Looks like my MIELE vacuum power head has more smarts than 100K of Nathan's followers.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 23, 2020, 02:06:40 AM

I'll allow it.

MarkT

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 23, 2020, 02:06:40 AM

Dear,Sir, Jack-a-bit,
please indulge your rotten self in this song, it might fix your past-present-and-the-Fucking-Future.
Fuck You is an obligatory JackJack, but please don't take it personally JackJack, because you are way too bellow of my level of normality.
So in mean time suck your own shit, JJ, or happily vomit your past delusions.

MarkT

O, Fuck. I might have challenged Jack a bit too far.
Fuck him, he was an obnoxious shithead.

LiftTheVeil

Quote from: Lilith on July 23, 2020, 01:41:06 AM
Well, thank you for your answer.  I imagined you would say something like that, and expect me to believe that you think that your listeners are too dumb to know how to follow you to the DMDN DLive channel.

Why don't you spend years building up a channel and then one day tell everyone to tune in to a different channel? Get back to me.

DynamoHum

I think the honeymoon is over.

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 23, 2020, 02:30:03 PM
I think the honeymoon is over.

LOL. But it still could be an entertainment drama, including laughs, with Rubini calling-in and Nathan allowing him to talk for at least 10 minutes before the next hang-up.

Don't keep being the Beta male Nathan. Owen Benjamin had you pegged. Did you or your wife report BB's channel?